Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Galactrum [ORE] :: Stakenodes :: PoS :: Voting :: Masternodes :: - page 14. (Read 147346 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
This coin is solid and back on good track. If in first days of january CoinsMarkets.com not fu*k up, Galactrum would be much higher. Dev team work hard and doin' grate job. 1.5$ it's still very very low price. DO NOT SELL CHEAP AND HODL!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
Galactrum was one of the hottest coins back in Dec/Jan. Unfortunately the main exchange at that time (coinsmarkets) died a miserable death due to some combination of incompetence and theft.  The listing fee had been paid for Cryptopia but they took months to catch up and actually list the coin. That left Stocks Exchange as the only market for Galactrum at that time (and they're not that great). All of that combined with the overall market being very bearish for the first quarter of 2018 and you can see why Galactrum fell from $17.00+ per coin to under $1. As it is now, I personally believe that a nice rebound has been overdue and this coin deserves to continue it's upward trend for the immediate future.

tldr ----  Galactrum was due for some nice gains.
Activity: 728
Merit: 255
Careful when choosing your mining pool for this everyone! One pool currently has well over 50% of the total network hashing power. There are plenty of pools, so please try to create some balance..

Likely reason for insanely high market price right now is presumably due to others buying at any price just to become a masternode!

LOL yea I setup my masternode a couple days ago when it was .33 still. I wonder how long people will keep buying at this price haha!
Activity: 98
Merit: 1

QueenBee HIVE Mining Pool

GALACTRUM

Pool: https://hive.gulfcoastmining.com/

Hourly Payouts
Pool pays all transaction fees
Low Payouts: 0.01 | 0.001 on Sundays
Hosted on Google's best-in-class Cloud

Sample mining string:
Code:
-a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://hive.gulfcoastmining.com:4533 -u WALLETADDRESS -p c=ORE

FOR POOL MINING SUPPORT AND COMMUNITY, JOIN OUR DISCORD

Discord - https://discord.gg/a9XSfbb

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
yiimp isnt paying out...mined overnight says i was paid but not in my wallet.... careful with yiimp...
Activity: 7
whattomine deceives - for 2 hours mining on 60 m/s only 0.18 coin on bsod.pw Angry
Activity: 4
Careful when choosing your mining pool for this everyone! One pool currently has well over 50% of the total network hashing power. There are plenty of pools, so please try to create some balance..

Likely reason for insanely high market price right now is presumably due to others buying at any price just to become a masternode!

do you have a link for those stats? Wanna check it out Smiley
Activity: 439
Merit: 297
www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply

Activity: 31
Galactrum Masternodes now earn 60% of block rewards, soon to be 70% in less than 10,000 blocks! Pick up your ORE at https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=ORE_BTC

In the next couple of days, the price of ORE will increase several times. This is a very promising project!
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Galactrum Masternodes now earn 60% of block rewards, soon to be 70% in less than 10,000 blocks! Pick up your ORE at https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=ORE_BTC
Activity: 44
Longtime hodler of Galactrum. I would say undervalued as it offers a lot of the features crypto asks for nowadays. Masternodes for a steady income, privacy-focused, low supply and now working on democratic voting systems with merchant integration (IOS and Android wallet coming) for even more decentralization and adoption. Great project! Definitely one to at least keep an eye on.
Activity: 33
Great project whitepaper, features, community and setup of masternode is simple and will attract more attention. get involved with this project. masternode increases have just started happening after block 90000!

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=ORE_BTC
https://discord.gg/9KKjRs
Activity: 47
Is the OP still around? If the devs don't keep this thread active then the coin will die. It's like a ghost town in here.

As with many coins, the devs are more active in other chat room type apps, such as Slack, Telegram, Discord etc... If you drop into the Discord server you will find people that can answer questions more quickly then you will here.

Registered simply to add on to this and say

that the devs are exceptionally active in Discord

Some of the most accessible devs in any project I've seen thus far, love em  Kiss Grin

I second this! There is a very active community there, especially for such an early stage. drop on by Smiley

Good to hear and I will drop on by.

The coin has many good things going for it, it's listed on Coin Market Cap, it has a low supply, it's on Cryptopia and the masternode setup is really easy and stable but this thread could be more active.

Dude when are you gonna send it next?

Watch for me sending it on the snow fields of Canada. Then hopefully sending some crypto when the sheeple investors come back whenever that is.
Is the OP still around? If the devs don't keep this thread active then the coin will die. It's like a ghost town in here.

As with many coins, the devs are more active in other chat room type apps, such as Slack, Telegram, Discord etc... If you drop into the Discord server you will find people that can answer questions more quickly then you will here.

Some of the most accessible devs in any project I've seen thus far, love em  Kiss Grin

I second this! There is a very active community there, especially for such an early stage. drop on by Smiley

The coin has many good things going for it, it's listed on Coin Market Cap, it has a low supply, it's on Cryptopia and the masternode setup is really easy and stable but this thread could be more active.

Dude when are you gonna send it next?
Hey guys, I just got my masternode up and running but when I check it on the monitoring website it says warning and gives me the error of "watchdog_expired" and when I check the status in putty by entering: "galactrum-cli masternode status" it says: "incorrect rpcuser or rpcpassword (authorization failed)

DOes anyone know how I can fix this error?

Thanks
Activity: 47

Activity: 190
Merit: 11

http://BusyPool.com/

• Zero Mining Fee - 0%
  • Servers hosted in Cloud
  • High Availability & Auto Failover with 1 Gbps Network Connection
  • Automatic payouts every hour
  • No registration required for pool

Mining Galactrum with lyra2v2 Algo

Code:
ccminer -a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://busypool.com:4533 -u WALLET -p c=ORE

Communication Channels

Discord  |  Telegram

Activity: 4

Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Looks interesting. Will be keeping an eye on this project.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: