Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Galactrum [ORE] :: Stakenodes :: PoS :: Voting :: Masternodes :: - page 24. (Read 147346 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
And the wallet 1.1.5 as well as 1.1.4 doesn't finish its syncing procedure.. the blocks behind several hours still remains the same long time. What's the problem?
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
deposit on stock.exchange after that network stuck dontwork... many confirmations, but stock.exch cant see it...

p.s coinsmarkets still dontwork.... fu.king scam...they should b back 9.1 and they still isnt..scamers...
Activity: 58
The same i cant recieve from stock exchange (withdrawl)
Activity: 13
hey, why the sudden upspike in price? not complaining lol just wondering if it's time to cash out or time to HODL
Activity: 65
I sent some ore from the wallet 1.1.4 to stock.exchange.. it requires 6 confirms to deposit them.  It is over an hour with zero confirmation now. How long will it take to complete 6 confirmations roughly?

You may need to abandon the transaction and resend it, the pools had their memory cleared. When was it sent?

It was sent like this:
2018-01-12 08:18 Unconfirmed. Sent to (stocksex) Gce17EbSdnVbBTrqcpWneUGpxbhoHCBB8b -76.04142380

The pool has it as below:
76.0407 ORE   0 ORE   AWAITING CONFIRMATIONS (0/6)   2018-01-11 23:28:11

When I left-click the wallet history, "abandon transaction" is grayed, can't click it.

I'm in the same boat... Sad
I sent some ore from the wallet 1.1.4 to stock.exchange.. it requires 6 confirms to deposit them.  It is over an hour with zero confirmation now. How long will it take to complete 6 confirmations roughly?

You may need to abandon the transaction and resend it, the pools had their memory cleared. When was it sent?

It was sent like this:
2018-01-12 08:18 Unconfirmed. Sent to (stocksex) Gce17EbSdnVbBTrqcpWneUGpxbhoHCBB8b -76.04142380

The pool has it as below:
76.0407 ORE   0 ORE   AWAITING CONFIRMATIONS (0/6)   2018-01-11 23:28:11

When I left-click the wallet history, "abandon transaction" is grayed, can't click it.
Activity: 65
Just got "Transaction not eligible for abandonment (code -5)"

TX Stuck with 0 confirmations for almost 10 hours...ouch

Never ran into this before, anyone have a tip?
Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Activity: 86
UPDATE 1/11/2018                   Version 1.1.5
This update is required, please install the new version immediately and reindex.

Activity: 81
How much do you make with a gtx 980 ti?
Activity: 190
Merit: 11
Anyone has any idea what happened ? Stuck at that block for quite a few hours now...

Everything working fine now.
Give it a few mins to resync.
Activity: 3
Anyone has any idea what happened ? Stuck at that block for quite a few hours now...
Activity: 45
Activity: 8
Your project looks very interesting. Easy to understand Masternode Setup Guide btw.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 16
Network stuck at block 20813
Waiting for dev to fix...
Activity: 190
Merit: 11
My wallet ver. 1.1.3.1 was not syncing
So i updated to the new ver 1.1.4.
It is also not syncing.
Stuck at Block 20813
Activity: 116
Activity: 13
pools are stuck ?
no wonder
Activity: 58
Difficulty not so high dev must try to resolve this issue.
Pages:
Jump to: