Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Galactrum [ORE] :: Stakenodes :: PoS :: Voting :: Masternodes :: - page 27. (Read 147346 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 109
✖HODL✖
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Applied for listing on coinmarketcap, hope this goes through. Any new exchanges? so sick of current one being down so much
Activity: 30
Can this coin be listed on normal exchange not that crap where nothing is working, i dont give a single f with that bullshit server migrating lies.

Coinsmarket is a Joke, 75% of the coins that are ONLY there have failed or fallen well below all markets.  This coin needs to move out. they put in a request for Cryptopa so lets see if that happens. If they get on that exchange and it holds up, then we maybe on to something. Solaris I think pulled off something very hard. 2 weeks ago it was .50cents. Now its $44.00. They put themselves on other markets.
Activity: 279
Merit: 102
How much does a masternode cost currently? Is there already some information about the ROI? The more numbers we have, the better it is.
Activity: 30
Just a heads up, When Coins-markets opens up again, and is stable their maybe a large sell off. Keep your eyes open for the exchange.  When people are mining coins and the exchange goes down people rack up coins waiting to be sold.
Activity: 510
Merit: 254
ImpulsX
This shit happening whole day long Angry

Activity: 5
Unfortunately Coinsmarket has been up and down (now down) and this is the 3rd day.
Activity: 488
Merit: 322
I have really high hopes at the moment for this coin, yes I originally had my doubts on it. The wallet is looking sleek and not off the shelf like most other coins that are popping up daily.

Once listed on cryptopia I think we will see a big rise on this coin as it will be more accessible for others to buy in to.
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
Current coinsmarkets.com exchange sucks big time. Just registered and it sends me to a blank page. Can't be a better cheap exchange found? https://stocks.exchange ?
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
mntop.co.in
Hello. We have opened a new Masternodes Statistical Service.

https://mntop.co.in

We want add Galactrum to our list.

We select statistics on new coins that support masternodes.
We want to help find coin for invest in a huge list of currencies.
Also we run your masternode on our service.

This will be a good advertisement for your project.

If you are interested, please fill form on website.
Activity: 2
I've setup some masternodes lately for different coins, some much larger cap than Galactrum. To me this MN setup script seemed the most professionally written. The guys know what they're doing.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Galactrum has been added to https://pool.coin-miners.info/

Stratum settings: -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.coin-miners.info:4533 -u Galactrum_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=ORE

Payouts are made automatically every 1 hours for all balances above 0.01, or 0.001 on Sunday.

Activity: 27
Ready for French translation!
No answer? No need for French? (Yet translated OctaGen ANN & Phoscoin whitepaper)
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
BlockMunch.CLUB has added Galactrum to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for Galactrum Pay:
Code:
-a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:4533 -u GX8ovAkBKNHuSobQLdjf13TNhZXc7V9MpM -p c=ORE

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:4533 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:4533 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/ORE

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/peers?id=2153

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Activity: 6
hello, I need help mining this coin... I get errors while trying to mine, more than 50% of the shares get rejected because I get an error saying "Invalid job ID" on the miner...

anyone else had similar issues?

oh and yes btw if someone has 1000 ORE to sell, I'd like to buy (bc i'll obviosly never mine 1000 coins, it's slow as hell), but at a lower price than currently on that one exchange. PM with offers if you want to sell the coins, thx Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
Wow that is definitely good news, I wonder how much will it take now for Cryptopia to process the request...
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
We have just submitted to Cryptopia!! Happy New Year!

Activity: 488
Merit: 322
I'm really excited for this coin now, its showing promise and just look at that wallet. Its very slick and looks awesome.

ORE is due for a rise once the listings start coming in, expect it to surpass gobyte and sparks in an instant. Get on the gravy train Smiley
Activity: 32
I like this coin. Devs looks honest and professional.
Activity: 16
Pages:
Jump to: