Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Galactrum [ORE] :: Stakenodes :: PoS :: Voting :: Masternodes :: - page 30. (Read 147346 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
intresting coin for mn holders. good income and whats important there wont be that many new mn every day.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Thats a shame about half block reward I was about to mine this, but you have to reduce calculators now by 50% and its no longer profitable Sad
Activity: 28
What happend with the block reward?
It must be 10 ORE, but every pool indicate only 5 ORE now.

Update.
Block Reward: 10 ORE decreasing 50% every 5 years
Reward (before 197100): 50% miner 50% masternodes
Masternode Payments Enforced: December 21st 2017
Now 50% from block reward goes to masternodes.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Masternode payments are working. The issue is with the stratum/yiimp software. Here is the patch that will be merged soon:

https://github.com/tpruvot/yiimp/pull/198/files

Yiimp pool operators need to merge this fix immediately.
Activity: 266
Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io
only the coinmarket can buy coin for masternode?
Activity: 104
do you need Filipino translation of this?
Activity: 236
It's all? Bounty will not be any more?
what's with the network?

Masternode payments just activated, cold streak happening as the pools catch up.
Can you explain what this means? All pools have been stuck on the same block for more than 90 minutes. Something is wrong -- miners are just wasting their hash power.

The pools need to reboot their stratum to get the correct block template. They are working on a template from right before activation. We've finally just got ahold of 2 pool operators and they've rebooted. Be patient, this is common when masternodes activate.

Thanks for the update. Can you tell us which pools you contacted? I just tried 4 different pools and everything still looks stuck. I want to point my miners to a pool that is working.

Masterhash and a private russian pool. BSOD engineers are sleeping, but the admins there have contacted them.

2 minute block times --- we are now 2+ hours without a block. Are you sure this is "normal"?

Yes, some coins masternode activations have taken 24hrs. We do not expect it to take that long. Come onto the discord to get quicker responses.
Activity: 35
what's with the network?

Masternode payments just activated, cold streak happening as the pools catch up.
Can you explain what this means? All pools have been stuck on the same block for more than 90 minutes. Something is wrong -- miners are just wasting their hash power.

The pools need to reboot their stratum to get the correct block template. They are working on a template from right before activation. We've finally just got ahold of 2 pool operators and they've rebooted. Be patient, this is common when masternodes activate.

Thanks for the update. Can you tell us which pools you contacted? I just tried 4 different pools and everything still looks stuck. I want to point my miners to a pool that is working.

Masterhash and a private russian pool. BSOD engineers are sleeping, but the admins there have contacted them.

2 minute block times --- we are now 2+ hours without a block. Are you sure this is "normal"?
what's with the network?

what's with the network?

what's with the network?

The pools need to work on their stratum to get the correct block template. They are working on a template from right before activation. We've finally just got ahold of 2 pool operators and they've rebooted. Be patient, this is common when masternodes activate.
what's with the network?

Activity: 43
what's with the network?

Activity: 43
what's with the network?
Activity: 26
Activity: 4
Is there a specific time that the master nodes start mining? It only sais 21 december Shocked
Activity: 1
hi.

where can i find current difficulty?

tnx
Pages:
Jump to: