Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Galactrum [ORE] :: Stakenodes :: PoS :: Voting :: Masternodes :: - page 37. (Read 147346 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 116
Your opinion is very important to us  Grin

And your low IQ FUD crap in every topic too.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
There have been a lot of requests to activate the masternodes sooner in Discord. Because of this, we have launched a poll in the #announcements channel of the discord to vote on activating on December 21st. Please join the Discord and vote!

https://discord.gg/CQk2h9
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
hey dear this is a good dav for the betterment of market,so just complete your dav and fly....
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
pm sent for join ANN thread translations
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
Peolpe be carefull protopool.net is showing unreal profit. 2.5times more than it is for the moment
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
why hashrate is very low with yiimp/masterhash.us
my rig hashrate is 230mhs but i am getting 13mhs on the pool..
what is going on guys...
I was mining STAK on suprnova and it shows 12-24 MH/s instead of 72.
Seems like all the pools have problems with lyra2v2... or alexis miner fakes the hashrate Grin
With some pools to be exact. zpool show 20times less.
Activity: 14
Activity: 9
Interesting project here. Good *Luck*

Activity: 88
Activity: 54
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
miningpool disgusting! all the time the hash steal! there is no truth my HH 220 but its on meaningful no!! 120-90 no more ! very often I re start!

We are not have any intention to steal client hashrate to make more profit. We are happy with 0.9% fee that applied.

Please next time provide evidence to support your statement. For your reference, we are working for long term relationship business. You can go to our live chat and we are happy to help. Thanks
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
Stratum diff shouldn't change profit much, so it's just an indication problem.
Activity: 116
it is miner soft problem. try use -p c=ORB,d=64 (or oyour own diff) and checj hash on pool
Then it's a pool's problem if it requires less hashes of higher diff to calculate accurate hashrate.
Miner already set diff 36, but pool still shows 16.5 instead of 72.

Meibe on your pool it dosnt work. On my pool i worked perfect
It is not about feel or belive - it is just math. Without d=64 I got half of hashrate
with d=64 I have all my hash power on protopool

Not sure about all other pools

which pool r u using

Im here - http://protopool.net/
Activity: 117
it is miner soft problem. try use -p c=ORB,d=64 (or oyour own diff) and checj hash on pool
Then it's a pool's problem if it requires less hashes of higher diff to calculate accurate hashrate.

It is not about feel or belive - it is just math. Without d=64 I got half of hashrate

which pool r u using

miningpool.shop  disgusting!! not showing the hash!!! loss 50% my 220 !!! shows 90-120 or less! thieves!!!!

why hashrate is very low with yiimp/masterhash.us
my rig hashrate is 230mhs but i am getting 13mhs on the pool..
what is going on guys...
I was mining STAK on suprnova and it shows 12-24 MH/s instead of 72.
Seems like all the pools have problems with lyra2v2... or alexis miner fakes the hashrate Grin
Activity: 45
whats the best miner for amd.

Pages:
Jump to: