Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Galactrum [ORE] :: Stakenodes :: PoS :: Voting :: Masternodes :: - page 38. (Read 147346 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
why hashrate is very low with yiimp/masterhash.us
my rig hashrate is 230mhs but i am getting 13mhs on the pool..
what is going on guys...
Activity: 113
*===== AntMinePool =====*
* ]Mining for passion...[ *

Link: antminepool.com

Galactrum (ORE) has been listed

Miner config:
Code:
-a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://s.antminepool.com:4433 -u ORE_WALLET_ADDR -p c=ORE

ORE Coin Block Explorer:
http://antminepool.com/explorer/ORE

Hi all. Could You help me with the coin Galactrum, algorithm lyra2rev2. I can get the coin using AMD? Do I understand correctly that this is only possible with sgminer-5.6.1. Could you help me with the settings? Thanks in advance

I used this when I mined lyra2v2 with my 280x:

Code:
sgminer --algorithm lyra2v2 -o POOL -u WALLET -p c=SYMBOL

That coin you could get for AMD? Could you tell me what version of miner's rule used?If you can with a link. Thanks in advance

It was sgminer-5.6.1, but it turned out, the mining was 10x slower than on my nvidia card, so I quickly stopped using 280x for that algo.

Sorry, I was hoping to get this coin with RX 570
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
Hi all. Could You help me with the coin Galactrum, algorithm lyra2rev2. I can get the coin using AMD? Do I understand correctly that this is only possible with sgminer-5.6.1. Could you help me with the settings? Thanks in advance

Code:

That coin you could get for AMD? Could you tell me what version of miner's rule used?If you can with a link. Thanks in advance

It was sgminer-5.6.1, but it turned out, the mining was 10x slower than on my nvidia card, so I quickly stopped using 280x for that algo.

Code:

Code:
Activity: 448
Merit: 104
Want to translate Ann thread in Urdu?
Should i translate and what is the reward for translation.
Thanks
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
write - p c=ORE, d=4 and there will be to you happiness
miningpool.shop
Why does miningpool.shop have mininum payout set to such large amount? And on top of that, they display this information using smallest font imaginable.

We heard you.

Minimum payout now for ORE was 0.1

Hope this will help.
Thanks

MiningPool.Shop

Thank you.
Activity: 2
miningpool.shop  disgusting!! not showing the hash!!! loss 50% my 220 !!! shows 90-120 or less! thieves!!!!
+++
yep, miningpool.shop and bsod too... 40-50% my hashrate, loool, fucking pools
Activity: 11
Galactrum is now available on Infinite mining pool.

Fee   :  0.25 %

No registration is needed :

Stratum  : pool.infinitepool.me:4533
User     : YOUR_ORE_ADDRESS
Password : c=ORE

Website  : https://infinitepool.me
Payout   : Every hour

Example of CCMiner command line :

Code:
-a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://pool.infinitepool.me:4533 -u YOUR_ORE_ADDRESS -p c=ORE  

Activity: 980
Merit: 294
Another coin with masternodes, i asked this question but no one answered me and i'm sorry for being an ignorant in the term "masternodes", what will be the benefits of using masternodes and how it differ from a plain staking?

There is no need to apologize, it is a good question.

Masternodes provide important functions for the network, the two primary ones being cloaking (coin mixing) and instant send transaction locking. They also help govern the blockchain by relaying transactions and blocks.

Masternode operators will also be allowed to vote on proposed projects. Projects that get a majority of YES votes by masternode owners will receive ORE to accomplish their project.

A masternode require 1000 ORE as collateral to run. That 1000 ORE can sit safely offline in your cold storage wallet while the masternode runs online. Masternodes are usually hosted on a VPS (virtual private server) provider such as DigitalOcean, Vultr or Linode.

We'll have guides up soon on how to set up masternodes. You can also join the Discord chat and we can help you get your masternode setup.
I've got a very good and clearer answer to my question, another addition to my small knowledge. So, i can call the masternodes a "bigtime staking"?
Activity: 12
miningpool.shop  disgusting!! not showing the hash!!! loss 50% my 220 !!! shows 90-120 or less! thieves!!!!
Activity: 12
miningpool disgusting! all the time the hash steal! there is no truth my HH 220 but its on meaningful no!! 120-90 no more ! very often I re start!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Any plan for airdrop ?
Activity: 44
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
Activity: 44
where to download mkxminer / v1.0.1 Huh?
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Could I reserve for Thai translation? Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: