Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GastroAdvisor - Platform that connects restaurants and customers - page 3. (Read 21434 times)

copper member
Activity: 85
Merit: 0

Phase 2 of the GastroAdvisor ICO is NOW LIVE!
[/size]

Get your FORK tokens at the best price + 10% BONUS. If you missed the Phase 1, now is your time! Immediately believe in GastroAdvisor and get more.
[/size]
copper member
copper member
Hi !
Have you plans of Bitcointalk signature camapign? If so I could help. Feel free to contact me if interest in.
Also you can check my portfolio: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/signatures-design-ru-translation-by-uralcryptocoin-5063787

Thanks. We'll see Wink
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
Hi !
Have you plans of Bitcointalk signature camapign? If so I could help. Feel free to contact me if interest in.
Also you can check my portfolio: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/signatures-design-ru-translation-by-uralcryptocoin-5063787
copper member
copper member
copper member
Yes! In fact, we are already on the street. Our goal is to build a functional and tangible project Smiley

Right now we are in ICO phase until the end of January Smiley  At the same time, we are working on bringing more restaurants to our project. Soon we will announce the list of restaurants where you can already pay with our token and our application.  Grin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
This project is targeting one of the biggest market in the world, the food market, so the revenues and the impact could be huge. Also there is a “real case use” of the tokens. The price of each single token can rise a lot if the project will succeed so this can provide a good initial budget from external investors.
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
nice project and do you have any bounty?
copper member
Pre-ICO of GastroAdvisor is Live!!!

30% Bonus!!!

More information about the dates

copper member
copper member

We are pleased to announce the first version of GastroAdvisor (MVP)

Login credentials for try the platform
Email: user
Password: password

copper member
Very interesting project. You wrote. "GastroAdvisor’s mission is primarily to help restaurant owners and users improve their online experience and provide them with the opportunity to accept and allow payments for consumption through Cryptocurrency." But, that's the problem. How to make the restaurant owners use your platform, they mostly pay in cash and bank cards. And for restaurant owners, the main task is to attract customers, and this is the quality of food and service.
Maybe GastroAdvisor should negotiate and create a partnership with PundiX. PudniX is working on making simple everyday payments using cryptocurrencies. They have a small device that accept cryptocurrency as payment. I think it can give good results.

Very soon we will give more information about the partners and the multiple restaurants with which we currently have an agreement.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1062
Very interesting project. You wrote. "GastroAdvisor’s mission is primarily to help restaurant owners and users improve their online experience and provide them with the opportunity to accept and allow payments for consumption through Cryptocurrency." But, that's the problem. How to make the restaurant owners use your platform, they mostly pay in cash and bank cards. And for restaurant owners, the main task is to attract customers, and this is the quality of food and service.
Maybe GastroAdvisor should negotiate and create a partnership with PundiX. PudniX is working on making simple everyday payments using cryptocurrencies. They have a small device that accept cryptocurrency as payment. I think it can give good results.
copper member

Hi crypto-mates!  Cheesy

The GastroAdvisor platform allows users to review an eatery using three different levels of certification:

• BRONZE CERTIFICATE: Provided they have registered, a user can review any restaurant and offer their opinion and verdict on it. However,this review will never guarantee the truthfulness of the information, but GastroAdvisor's policy will be to remove/ban fake reviewers using a multi-step certification system, while a team of experts and moderators will constantly monitor this activity
  • SILVER CERTIFICATE: the GastroAdvisor platform, it will also be possible to reserve a table through the app using the online booking feature. When a user makes a booking and this booking is then confirmed by the restaurant owner, the platform will post a notification on the user's profile to let them know that they can write a review with a silver certificate. This type of review makes it easy to weed out fake reviewers, guaranteeing excellent and highly reliable reviews for users.
  • GOLD CERTIFICATE: GastroAdvisor will create the world's first blockchain-certified restaurant review feature. This will only be activated for restaurant owners who accept the FORK token and other digital currencies as a form of payment from GastroAdvisor users. After the user has made the payment, the transaction hash will be saved automatically by the GA platform via the Smart Contract. The user will then receive a notification on their profile informing them that they have the option to write a gold-certified review (available for 30 days). When the review is submitted, the Smart Contract will make a second payment containing the reward for the restaurant owner (see Rewards section) and the hash of the first user/restaurant transaction. The fees will be paid by GastroAdvisor. The review will therefore be saved within the blockchain, making it permanently unalterable. Any other user will be able to verify the transaction and the review (both on the GastroAdvisor platform and in the blockchain) using the transaction hash.
copper member
Why should you buy the token?

Users who will use the platform will have all the advantages brought by the FORK token, from discounts on the services offered by GA, to the possibility of paying their dinner in Cryptocurrency. Thanks to the token you will also have the possibility to write CERTIFIED reviews through blockchain. FORK is a token, and as such its value is however given by the market volumes and by the progress of the platform itself. There will also be surprises for the token holders.

copper member
More examples about our MVP Application. You can try it in January  Shocked

Activity: 25
I like that a project is already on the street. Normally the blockchain projects remain the majority on the way, but that you are worrying about getting them to the restaurants shows that you want to give utility to the project.

Congrats. I will follow it closely
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: