Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GastroAdvisor - Platform that connects restaurants and customers - page 4. (Read 21434 times)

copper member
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
copper member
Interesting project. Although I think the important thing here is to bring enough restaurants to the application.  This will make the information that is offered more attractive. Even so, I like it!  Wink

Yes, completely. In fact, in January we presented our MVP application with a database with many restaurants.

Thanks for supporting the project  Grin
Activity: 7
Interesting project. Although I think the important thing here is to bring enough restaurants to the application.  This will make the information that is offered more attractive. Even so, I like it!  Wink
copper member
More info

GastroAdvisor is building the first global recommendation platform for restaurants and dining venues based on blockchain Ethereum.

𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼 𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺

• Find and discover the best gastronomies and let yourself be advised by the artificial intelligence
  • 3 types of reviews. Bronze, Silver and Gold certified reviews and saved on Blockchain
  • Have fun with the first social network dedicated to gastronomy, share your recipes, photos and culinary moments
  • The more you participate the more you earn, spend tokens to go to dinner
  • Book as you wish. Call or use the online booking system
  • Detect your activities and discover the services dedicated to you

copper member
Pre-ICO of GastroAdvisor is Live!!!

30% Bonus!!!

How to buy the token?

The token FORK can be purchased by registering on the website www.GastroAdvisor.com, via FRIENDSFINGERS Platform or via the w12 system W-FORK
You can use BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC
BTC: Payment through a special wallet
ETH: By sending it to the appropriate address of the SmartContract

copper member
Yeah, totally agrre with you. An owner wants to attract people to his restaurant. What can GastroAdvisor offer?

• GastroAdvisor's goal is to show companies the great opportunities that accepting payments via cryptocurrency would bring. The idea is to use step-by-step guides that will help owners to understand and apply the system.
  • Via the GA platform, each restaurant owner will be able to take over their page and manage the online booking system either individually or with our support.  Restaurant owners will have full control over all operations and transactions thanks to simple, intuitive management software created by a dedicated development team.
  • GastroAdvisor will create the world's first blockchain-certified restaurant review feature. This will only be activated for restaurant owners who accept the FORK token and other digital currencies as a form of payment from GastroAdvisor users.
  • GastroAdvisor analyses restaurant ratings, view history, likes, searches, follows and other user actions on the platform to establish people's tastes and coordinate the results within the SocialFood network.

These are just a few examples of what the project will allow. All this will give much more visibility to restaurants and enter a social network where they advertise their food and restaurant. Users can always be informed and can participate by assessing in real time the restaurants they visit.

And very important. Allow to pay in cryptocurrencies, uniting, at last, the real world with the cryptocurrencies in a real way.

I hope I've helped you  Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
Very interesting project. You wrote. "GastroAdvisor’s mission is primarily to help restaurant owners and users improve their online experience and provide them with the opportunity to accept and allow payments for consumption through Cryptocurrency." But, that's the problem. How to make the restaurant owners use your platform, they mostly pay in cash and bank cards. And for restaurant owners, the main task is to attract customers, and this is the quality of food and service.
copper member
Shortly we will release the first version of GASTROADVISOR (MVP). It will be a beta test demo, subsequently for the beginning of 2019 it will be launched as a commercial product in Switzerland .. there will be over 20 thousand restaurants.

Day 21 November 2018. it will be possible to view the platform in the test version with test account and local test ..

STAY TUNED
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
Nice project! How it will be translated to a reality? I mean, where can I use it? And how can I know if a restaurant are part of that platform?

Thank you very much  Grin

Currently there are restaurants with which we already collaborate. These restaurants could value them and pay with TOKENS FORK. You will see our logo at the entrance as in the following images.
~~~

~~~

Currently, the PRE-ICO begins today. Before the PRE-ICO and we are already on the street! We want this to be a serious project with a utility for users and that can be used as soon as possible.  Wink Cheesy

can you mention the details, which restaurants have joined the GastroAdvisor project? if only with a photo like that it seems less convincing
copper member
Join us and get your #FORK tokens at the best price!

Token Price: 1300FORK/1ETH (30% bonus)

PreICO will be held only on https://www.gastroadvisor.com

You just need to click “BuyToken” button and follow the instructions.

Enjoy it!!  Cheesy
copper member
Nice project! How it will be translated to a reality? I mean, where can I use it? And how can I know if a restaurant are part of that platform?

Thank you very much  Grin

Currently there are restaurants with which we already collaborate. These restaurants could value them and pay with TOKENS FORK. You will see our logo at the entrance as in the following images.

Currently, the PRE-ICO begins today. Before the PRE-ICO and we are already on the street! We want this to be a serious project with a utility for users and that can be used as soon as possible.  Wink Cheesy
Activity: 14

Thank you very much  Grin
copper member
It sounds pretty practical for the service through blockchain.
Will there be any incentives for restaurant owners to join the GastroAdvisor platform? And have national restrictions been accepted?
I have some friends who are running a restaurant and homestay, and if GastroAdvisor works well, I think I'm going to introduce GastroAdvisor to my friends.

Upon joining GastroAdvisor, restaurants receive a reward in the form of a FORK token. Through the official website they have access to an online platform both, to manage the activity (menus, reservations, promotions, etc …) and to view, transfer or even convert their cryptocurrencies in a simple way and without having to use other means of exchange. In addition, restaurants that are on the platform can get more visibility of your business, such as menus, offers, reviews from other users, location, ...

Any question or doubt about the project we are here to help you  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
It sounds pretty practical for the service through blockchain.
Will there be any incentives for restaurant owners to join the GastroAdvisor platform? And have national restrictions been accepted?
I have some friends who are running a restaurant and homestay, and if GastroAdvisor works well, I think I'm going to introduce GastroAdvisor to my friends.
Activity: 210
Have you considered listing your ICO on Tokens Marketplace? Basic listing is free and easy, and if you have Airdrop or Bounty program, it is also free to list.
Check it out - https://tokensmarketplace.com/my-account/
You can also send email to [email protected] if you want additional info.
copper member
I didn't know about this project, I was surprised by the idea and I think it can have a positive impact on society and a real use.

I take this opportunity to ask if there is a demonstration or if there will be some real demonstration of the system.

Thanks for sharing.  Grin

Thanks CryptoAndreu. GastroAdvisor will be available as web platform, mobile app IOS and Android. An Alpha version of the website and the app will be released
at the end of the Pre ICO, Subsequently at the end of the ICO, the ultimate version with more features and developments will be released. GA has a search engine connected to an artificial intelligence that learns from your tastes and advises, the first search engine specifically designed and optimized to easily find the best places in your surroundings.

You can get more info about that in this link --> https://www.gastroadvisor.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Search-ENG.pdf

And some pictures...

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
When is the ICO? Any Bounty?

there is a bounty for this ICO and you can see it on bounty0x
here the link https://beta.bounty0x.io/hosts/GastroAdvisor
Activity: 21
I didn't know about this project, I was surprised by the idea and I think it can have a positive impact on society and a real use.

I take this opportunity to ask if there is a demonstration or if there will be some real demonstration of the system.

Thanks for sharing.  Grin
Activity: 12

Yes! I show you Smiley

3 days left to launch the Pre-ICO sales! +30% Bonus! FORK tokens. The first 3 days will be exclusive for whitelist members. If you are interested in joining the ICO and get a 30% Bonus, you can do so through this link --> https://ico.gastroadvisor.com/

Enjoy it  Grin

Thanks, sounds good. I think that I will participate in Pre-ICO Smiley
copper member

Yes! I show you Smiley

3 days left to launch the Pre-ICO sales! +30% Bonus! FORK tokens. The first 3 days will be exclusive for whitelist members. If you are interested in joining the ICO and get a 30% Bonus, you can do so through this link --> https://ico.gastroadvisor.com/

Enjoy it  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: