Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [GBX] Globitex - Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade [Updated] - page 2. (Read 911 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Very excited about this exchange platform . But how are you going to succefuly combine a volatile market to a more stable one ! I hope you guys have a great plan for that.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
platform user interface is really great am sure it will be comfortable for alots of people and 0% free trading is really a great idea but is the exchange going to get profits from this platform if i may ask or are we going to be paying the fee using the GBX token?
Activity: 294
It looks like an interesting project with a good future, but tell me please, really this project was launched by a team of four people? Is this really so?
This kind of project can not be handled by 4 people alone maybe they just didnt disclose all the detaild but for sure they are more than four.
Information is updated and the priority decisions in the administration lets dev and team to plan to update as we have to understand information plays a real workflow in the market spreading around so kept a planning before publishing the information about project. You can even drop your queries dev will keep you posted. Hoping you experience our global trade globitex platform which is a trend in the trading market.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
The launch of Globitex platform in the economy helps to make smooth transactions as we experience it helps to understand the market trends and when to move so easily we are able to gain profits. Trading also requires patience and knowledge along with analysing the market as very priority, we have to understand blame is also based on our decision same way gaining profits is also based on our decision.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
These project will get more attention in coming days because has a solid the team that could attract investors, I would like to earn some token through bounty program if they have one. I'll stay tuned for any update about it..
Me too bud I am nit wearing any signatures and avatar at this moment. I hope this project will run a signature bounty campaign.
Activity: 518
Globitex seems very interesting and can really gives lot of participation in the development of exchangers in the crypto society. It contributes a lot to makes the community more active and well informed on the field of crypto exchanges. This will probably became a successful one. Let us trust this platform and spread words about it.
Activity: 560
I like the buy back clause included in this project. Simply shows they ain't here to Rip people off their hard earned money , because provision has been made for you to walk away if you feel your money is at risk. You get back your money, great!
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
These project will get more attention in coming days because has a solid the team that could attract investors, I would like to earn some token through bounty program if they have one. I'll stay tuned for any update about it..
Activity: 112
This project has a great future waiting ahead. Globitex is an interesting project that may help the community of Bitcoin and as well as to the crypto currency. Globitex supports the Bitcoin so this will also help and support the demand for the Bitcoin and continue to its success. This project is a great opportunity for each one of us. Great job to the team working to this project. They make this project a great one. This will sooner or later will succees on the crypto currency world.
Activity: 574
It looks like an interesting project with a good future, but tell me please, really this project was launched by a team of four people? Is this really so?
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
I am really into Bitcoin and project that supports it. I think this is one of those projects that will increase the demand for Bitcoin, since it will be an exchange. My trading knowledge will also increase if I will use this platform. I'll be supporting this project.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Congratulations on the launching of this project. So this project compose in trading and predicting cryptocurrencies in the market?
Is there any bounty campaigns that the team will launch also?
Activity: 322
Globitex seemed promising, I hope that the project will be successful!
I want to support the project!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
GBX already known as ticker for go byte x https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-gobyte-gbx-masternodes-pow-secure-asic-resistance-gobyte-pay-2442185
please consider that and  do research before choosing a ticker

Yes, you better change your symbol, because it was occupied by GoByte, and you're impossible to list same symbol on same exchanger. Please be noted that GoByte is listed in some big exchangers.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I see that you are updated. I will look forward to hearing in unread messages that to learn more of project. At present I see only table with participants of bounty campaign..
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I can not understand how much this project can be to interesting users? What problem does he solve?
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
This looks like a very high potential trading platform which will help all types of traders to easily trade coins a both  day and night. They also have a very friendly platform that any one can easily adapt to and earn from it. I think this is a very innovative project and will become successful in the future and will also give good profit to  its investors.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
So does that mean we can trade bitcoin for gold and stocks like that ?? that's really huge and something new to exchange platforms , really looking forward on how the project is going to develop.

This is something new for me. Trade in gold and bitcoin. I correctly understood that now you can buy bitcoins for gold? Or am I reading something wrong?
Activity: 602
As what I've understand about this platform is that it is a tradingsite wherein you can link your digital currency to global trade, my question is what makes this unique to other existing trading sites?
Activity: 434
Amazed to know Globitex is issuing EIP-20 which is known as ERC-20 a smart contract protocol based token. This token helps better to use and their trading platform booming with the professional traders involvement as they make the platform with huge innovations to observe the market trend.

What's EIP 20? I thought all ETH based tokens used to be ERC20 smart contract tokens? Or is this some new development on something?
If i am not mistake dev said that EIP 20 is the same ERC20. Actually, i dont know what is EIP20 Sad. Who can give me more information about EIP20 smart contract?
Pages:
Jump to: