Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [GBX] Globitex - Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade [Updated] - page 3. (Read 911 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Another great Exchange coming 2018 with its own utility tokens and highly profitable assets management with team of experienced traders all been in the field for so very long. Am sure the team will push this to its height and we are going to have another great exchange very soon
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Could you provide us Globitex Bounty Program ANN at bitcointalk? I really want join but at telegram i have limited so cannot pm first Sad
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Another interesting project has come out from our world we are living and earning money, the GLOBITEX. It is regarding to the Linking of Digital Currency to Global Trade. This project will surely help the economy. Furthermore, in order for the Bitcoin economy to achieve the necessary scale, it will require a substantial increase of liquidity which will likely result in greater price stability and this project can make it. I am looking forward to the success for Globitex and I hope that more people, and investors will come see this project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
With this project another competition is on its way for trading platorms. I will surely give my support to you guys. Do you offer any airdrops?

Airdrops will make the project popular in facebook and twitter. They should make an airdrop and put some serious tasks in google form because if it's easy those people will abuse it and will make multiple accounts. Hoping that dev will announce this or any bounty campaign.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
With this project another competition is on its way for trading platorms. I will surely give my support to you guys. Do you offer any airdrops?

Yeah, I am also waiting for the airdrop. I hope this project will make an airdrop, this will surely get more exposure on social medias. Also opening a bounty campaign will boost their popularity in all platforms available. Looking forward for this to happen and also hoping that they will be successful in the coming months.

Same here bro, I'm waiting also to the airdrop of this project if possible. Having an airdrop could give additional popularity as I believed that this project have a great potential in the future. Also, I appreciate on the team having a great professional records that can gives help on this project towards to success.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Yeah, I am also waiting for the airdrop. I hope this project will make an airdrop, this will surely get more exposure on social medias. Also opening a bounty campaign will boost their popularity in all platforms available. Looking forward for this to happen and also hoping that they will be successful in the coming months.
Activity: 448
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
So does that mean we can trade bitcoin for gold and stocks like that ?? that's really huge and something new to exchange platforms , really looking forward on how the project is going to develop.
Yes, definitely. That's why I'm here, I was dreaming 2 months back to trade bitcoin for gold and stocks, now my dream was real. I hope this project will succeed furthermore.

wow, this is now Master Degree for crypto-traders. I think the experienced once in stocks and gold trading are going to enjoy this more then us, but also for me it is very interesting to test the trades with stocks and gold. This bounty is a must guys; join, earn and HODL  Cool
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Amazed to know Globitex is issuing EIP-20 which is known as ERC-20 a smart contract protocol based token. This token helps better to use and their trading platform booming with the professional traders involvement as they make the platform with huge innovations to observe the market trend.

What's EIP 20? I thought all ETH based tokens used to be ERC20 smart contract tokens? Or is this some new development on something?
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
Amazed to know Globitex is issuing EIP-20 which is known as ERC-20 a smart contract protocol based token. This token helps better to use and their trading platform booming with the professional traders involvement as they make the platform with huge innovations to observe the market trend.
Activity: 196
Globitex seems like a serious project. I hope this project will be conquer. I want to promote your project on YouTube. If you interested then you can contact with me.
Yes i agree with your statement here thats pretty amazing.
Your idea to advertising on Youtube is great.
Activity: 294
So does that mean we can trade bitcoin for gold and stocks like that ?? that's really huge and something new to exchange platforms , really looking forward on how the project is going to develop.
Yes, definitely. That's why I'm here, I was dreaming 2 months back to trade bitcoin for gold and stocks, now my dream was real. I hope this project will succeed furthermore.
Activity: 294
Globitex a leading platform keenly leading with the digital currency in the Global trading by making it available to both individual and institutional market participants. Professional traders kept analyzing the exchange with the market trends and successfully building their success in also participating the unique feature for Globitex as API is available with unique interfaces mainly for professional traders.
Activity: 238
Globitex seems like a serious project. I hope this project will be conquer. I want to promote your project on YouTube. If you interested then you can contact with me.
Activity: 98
Activity: 210
Merit: 42
Well this ain't new to the crypto market that there is a new exchange again but I'm thinking the difference with Globitex their not just thinking about a coin or trading what's theirs but their thinking outside the box, for more, for you to see that Bitcoin is here to stay and they are here to help you stay with Bitcoin because Bitcoin can lead the future all around the world. Globitex is here to have digital currencies to be in the real market and will promote future success in a first come first serve basis.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
As a first impression project looks great, I tried to test your exchange, but it's asking for Phone Number Verification, unfortunately I can't do that right now since I only want to test it. I looked in other stuff like the team. they have Jon Matonis which I think some of us here already know about him.
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
Thx a lot Jon - watching....

Wink
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I participate in the bounty campaigns Facebook and Twitter from October 2017. Where can I find the old spreadsheets?When a new spreadsheet from December will be updated?

The participant list for the first bounty campaign is still linked in the original thread. Here is a direct link to the round 1 spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hVJCOzLBp6KjaQtRGbKLmkfJ7nPoTsoxT78PgrODBG0/edit#gid=1223484359

Stakes will be fully updated once the campaign ends. We are currently setting up a process for more regular updates and will announce any earlier updates in the new bounty chat group on Telegram.

Please join us in the bounty chat group here to stay updated: https://t.me/globitexbounty
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
where to report the Twitter and Facebook bounty shared post.retweet,tweets links? and where are the spreadsheets please add some extra about bounty report submitting rule. Thanks wish you the Best ICO.

Reporting is no longer a requirement, but we recommend keeping reports for your own records.

We have specified this in an update on the Medium post: https://medium.com/@globitex/globitex-has-launched-a-new-improved-version-of-its-official-bounty-campaign-9afa216a08f4

We've also created a new chat group on telegram specifically for bounty questions and updates.  Please join us here: https://t.me/globitexbounty
Pages:
Jump to: