Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GCC new sharing economy & 3rd industrial revolution! 3D CAFE LIVE - page 21. (Read 110923 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Judging by the route map of the project involved in any one year, probably the platform lacks advertising and PR that people know about it
The project has been developing for many years and still exists.In fact, this is a very good indicator. After all, today many projects disappear after the first stage of ICO
The project will develop for at least another year until 2022. So the price of the token can crawl up at any time. We need some fundamental changes
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Judging by the route map of the project involved in any one year, probably the platform lacks advertising and PR that people know about it
The project has been developing for many years and still exists.In fact, this is a very good indicator. After all, today many projects disappear after the first stage of ICO
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
I would like to buy tokens of this project, but so far I can not finally decide on it. I am confused by the price which stood at one place
As i understand you are considering a token only in the short term?
Likely in the medium , i understand that now is the time to buy while the stock market is so cheap, but at the same time such a relaxed chart makes you think .
Such projects should be taken only in the long term for several years exactly. The project is very promising and no one knows exactly when the rapid growth of its capitalization will go
Moreover, judging by how much one token costs, you will not lose large sums.
I would like to buy tokens of this project, but so far I can not finally decide on it. I am confused by the price which stood at one place
Likely in the medium , i understand that now is the time to buy while the stock market is so cheap, but at the same time such a relaxed chart makes you think .
Such projects should be taken only in the long term for several years exactly. The project is very promising and no one knows exactly when the rapid growth of its capitalization will go
Activity: 546
Activity: 546
Maybe it will sound corny , but I really like the fact that the developers care about the state of the environment and made a separate fund to support nature
Activity: 308
Meet the need to pay bills to everyone in a community way, but fast, secure and economical. The project has changed the way people buy and produce goods and services. With a professional team combining pennies with 3D technology is fantastic. The project will have many improvements and measures to make currency become the main, major currency in the market in the future. I always support the project.
Activity: 182
Found this token on the coiumarketcap and looked at his chart for the time, its price has long been in the flat and the garbage is not going to turn around in the direction of a positive trend
It is necessary to take into account the downtrend for the entire cryptocurrency market, it is not surprising that the price is in such a flat
I look at the overall situation on the token and can not say anything positive at the moment.
The developers took up their project and began to lead an active marketing company in order to convey their idea to people. Previously, they were not engaged in any PR companies
I do not quite understand the essence of the project, is it not enough now cryptocurrencies that offer us fast any cryptocurrency that can serve as a daily means of payment?
The development team is trying to create a community uniting various business units to introduce their currency as a means of payment.
What are the advantages of accepting this coin as a means of payment for various business companies?
First of all, all advanced business companies are beginning to understand the importance of crypto-conversion, and secondly, a certain percentage of each transaction will be transferred to the nature protection fund.
Did the developer manage to attract their idea and convince them to accept their token as a means of payment?
As far as I know the business company dealing with 3D printing cooperates with the project. Everything on the website it says that the purchase of equipment for 3D printing person gets a good discount
Found this token on the coiumarketcap and looked at his chart for the time, its price has long been in the flat and the garbage is not going to turn around in the direction of a positive trend
It is necessary to take into account the downtrend for the entire cryptocurrency market, it is not surprising that the price is in such a flat
I look at the overall situation on the token and can not say anything positive at the moment.
The developers took up their project and began to lead an active marketing company in order to convey their idea to people. Previously, they were not engaged in any PR companies
I do not quite understand the essence of the project, is it not enough now cryptocurrencies that offer us fast any cryptocurrency that can serve as a daily means of payment?
The development team is trying to create a community uniting various business units to introduce their currency as a means of payment.
What are the advantages of accepting this coin as a means of payment for various business companies?
First of all, all advanced business companies are beginning to understand the importance of crypto-conversion, and secondly, a certain percentage of each transaction will be transferred to the nature protection fund.
Did the developer manage to attract their idea and convince them to accept their token as a means of payment?
Pages:
Jump to: