Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GCC new sharing economy & 3rd industrial revolution! 3D CAFE LIVE - page 16. (Read 110923 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 3
GCC platform is going to lunch almost every country around the world. they have taken a very nice initiative within the blockchain system. already a good number of people have been attached to this platform.
Do you have any concrete document related to this issue?
https://www.thegcccoin.com
go the link and find your answer what you think.
Activity: 184
Merit: 4
GCC platform is going to lunch almost every country around the world. they have taken a very nice initiative within the blockchain system. already a good number of people have been attached to this platform.
Why don't you go through the website of GCC properly? If you can then obviously you will get your answer.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Activity: 414
Merit: 107
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
it's nice to hear that 0,040% is donated to green solutions, e.g. planting trees or saving wildlife. So wise decision
its really appreciable work for the environment purpose. if all of the decentralized platforms would work as like then our environment would have been save for the future. 
Not only that also 0,024% of transaction fee goes back to thousands of people who basically involved in this platform.
It's beautiful thinking for the people as well as the environmental issue.
Activity: 175
it's nice to hear that 0,040% is donated to green solutions, e.g. planting trees or saving wildlife. So wise decision
its really appreciable work for the environment purpose. if all of the decentralized platforms would work as like then our environment would have been save for the future. 
Not only that also 0,024% of transaction fee goes back to thousands of people who basically involved in this platform.
Activity: 118
Activity: 144
Merit: 3
Definitely, credit should go to the developer team for this issue. excellent matter for the environmental issue. I think it will reduce our environmental hazard.
Activity: 175
Activity: 184
GCC platform is going to be a strong and secure decentralized system for the future generation
Activity: 396
Merit: 5
Basically, Global cryptocurrency is dedicated to keeping the people's asset privacy by using one of the most advanced cryptographic features to protect their information.
Activity: 414
Merit: 107
I wonder why i didn't see this project though i think this is a nice buying opportunity.

is the team working on exchanges?

I asked them about it, they said in couple of month's this currency will hit on big exchanges.
It's a challenging matter but they are working hard in order to reach a good position as a better platform. hopefully, they will gain and people will get benefitted financially from this platform in the coming days.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
I wonder why i didn't see this project though i think this is a nice buying opportunity.

I asked them about it, they said in couple of month's this currency will hit on big exchanges.

It would be great if they list on exchanges like bittrex or binance.

Not only good for price but also increase popularity.
Yeah, I also think this platform will go long, So far I have seen about this platform it looks lucrative and profitable for the future purpose. So it can't be denied that GCC will last for a long time.
Activity: 390
Merit: 250

It would be great if they list on exchanges like bittrex or binance.

Not only good for price but also increase popularity.
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

Activity: 207
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Yes, 3D is the future.I hope this project will bring revolution to the market.

I feel it's a promising project and wishing good luck.I will invest on it soon.
Activity: 173
Any one here tried the 3D cafe? It looks so nice on their promo video.

I can't wait to visit there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbRxoE4cWMw

Do they take Cash as payment method or only GCC?

I have to buy GCC if they don't take cash as payment. Can't wait to check out their 3D CAFE.

You can pay with cash.

Is there any bonus for paying with GCC coins?

As far as i know there is no bonus. They're actually launching this Friday.

And  there will be local news , DJ party and so on.

Some very good news coming for this project & i think team doing fabulous job to make this coin famous.

Activity: 728
Merit: 263
I really like this project because of the secure system regarding keeping money in a safe place. So it looks very charming and profitable.
Activity: 118
GCC has a good idea is to build a community behind GCC together that's why this platform has created a referral program which is called GCC Shop Club to make this system expand even faster. we know that most of the companies that are looking towards the future know how important cryptocurrencies will be in future transactions.
That's a great mentionable point for this project.
Pages:
Jump to: