Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [GCH] GiveCash-X13 POS | ICO#1 In Progress - page 2. (Read 2529 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
would you provide swap using CJ?
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051
more info about the team?

Will update the same in OP

In the mean time you can visit our FB group and meet our Team Smiley

Chain not moving, stuck at 1261.

http://194.135.88.73/

Sorry... As i am holding Major coins apart from Nova ....unless i open wallet chain gets stuck....

Now the chain is moving and we are at 1264 Block
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Chain not moving, stuck at 1261.

http://194.135.88.73/
Activity: 492
Merit: 291
TokenMarket.net
more info about the team?
legendary
Hi Dev,

What about CJ project? Is The CJ coin still developed for next stage as you said before? Is it needed to sell CJ for GCH ?
Thank you.

Please check my Post on CJ Ann.. I am working on various Projects and GCH is something 23 FB Marketers of us have started

I will be using my share of GCH in developing CJ

I am sure very soon you will be seeing CJ & GCH at Coinpayments Smiley
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
Hi Dev,

What about CJ project? Is The CJ coin still developed for next stage as you said before? Is it needed to sell CJ for GCH ?
Thank you.
legendary
Bounties for Translations, Facebook Avatar Changes & Twitter to be announced soon Smiley

i want reserve to indonesian translation dev
and why duration ico selling only one week(7 days)

We are getting Proposals we will scrutinize and Finalize the Final participants Smiley

Thanks for Visiting Smiley
Activity: 588
Bounties for Translations, Facebook Avatar Changes & Twitter to be announced soon Smiley

i want reserve to indonesian translation dev
and why duration ico selling only one week(7 days)
legendary
GET READY TO PLAY BLACKJACK only with GCH  Cool
legendary
Sounds interesting. Made me want to sign up and comment here.

So well done. I'll be donating and watching intently.

Thanks for the Effort taken Smiley

Please go through ANN and get well equipped with GCH Smiley
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Sounds interesting. Made me want to sign up and comment here.

So well done. I'll be donating and watching intently.
legendary
legendary
supply 100m
ICO Price : 600 Satoshis   Roll Eyes
Huge supply,huge premine and huge price.No escrow.Wow awesome

So the developer gives this project a 600BTC, valaution. How do you come up with this valuation that is quite high in my own opinion

Yes there is no need for an Escrow

1) We deliver coins as and when we receive BTC

2) There are people who know i am associated to other coin and thats where TRUST matters most

I am sure you will not have any issues.... if you have any issues in receiving coins after making payment you can contact via PM or contact us on FB/Skype Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
supply 100m
Huge supply,huge premine and huge price.No escrow.Wow awesome

So the developer gives this project a 600BTC, valaution. How do you come up with this valuation that is quite high in my own opinion
legendary
0.8 BTC worth GCH sold at Facebook Smiley

Giving a hope for better results in coming days Smiley
legendary
Wow ... first Page ...

More to come Smiley
legendary
supply 100m

Please join Facebook and check the TEAM who are part of this Project. Almost all are well known Marketers and soon people will realize the potential of this coin Smiley

Soon you will be seeing the Products our team is going to deliver which will be useful for On liners in shaping their Career. I am sure those will worth more than the Valuation we have shown.

If this Project gets success many of us who are having Offline jobs can concentrate fully on online works GIVEing Education.

Activity: 658
supply 100m

legendary
supply 100m
ICO Price : 600 Satoshis   Roll Eyes

As i said the Project is started by 23 Internet Marketers.. You can join Facebook Group mentioned in OP

As we consider the value is for the TIME we are going to GIVE and hence quoted such price for ICO

Idea for Quoting 600 Satoshis is to be Part in TOP 200 so that the coin can be easily listed at Coin Payments Smiley
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
Is it an old coin?
When was the launch?
Why are there so many coins on the exchange already?

Its a New coin

We have listed at 1 Exchange to facilitate Facebook Users learn on how to operate Coins @ Exchange... As the Mission & Vision for creating this coin is Education Smiley

Around 5% of the coins were sent to Exchange for Trade purposes to start services Smiley

This step seems reasonable
Pages:
Jump to: