Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [GCH] GiveCash-X13 POS | ICO#1 In Progress - page 3. (Read 2529 times)

legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
supply 100m
ICO Price : 600 Satoshis   Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051
Hello poker

Is this coin related to Cryptojacks?

Or both are individual projects?

Both r individual Projects Smiley

Here the basic Founders are all Internet Marketers and i am one among them

However the share of profits which i get in here will be used for CJ Smiley

As such you see GCH will be integrated to Wealthydice and hence there is an element of Cash flow for my other Project Smiley
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Hello poker

Is this coin related to Cryptojacks?

Or both are individual projects?
legendary
What is the price during ico?

Sorry Updated in OP

Its 600 satoshi Smiley
legendary
Is it an old coin?
When was the launch?
Why are there so many coins on the exchange already?

Its a New coin

We have listed at 1 Exchange to facilitate Facebook Users learn on how to operate Coins @ Exchange... As the Mission & Vision for creating this coin is Education Smiley

Around 5% of the coins were sent to Exchange for Trade purposes to start services Smiley

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
What is the price during ico?
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
Is it an old coin?
When was the launch?
Why are there so many coins on the exchange already?
legendary

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Official GCH Pool

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C-CEX VOTING

links for wallets

GCH BlackJack

GCH Nova Exchange Sign Up Tutorial

10% of the Coins are available for ICO. Amount collected will be used towards Realization of Mission & Vision, Android & Other Wallets,Exchange Listings, Coin payments & GCH Store

ICO Price : 600 Satoshis

ICO Period : 03/04/2017 to 10/04/2017 (7 Days)

Minimum Buy : 0.01 BTC

Please PM me or Chat with me on Skype with TX code and receive coins to your Wallet (Windows / Nova Exchange Wallet)

Funds to be sent to : 18X5MAn1j2wcA1neBN1nAxAXDQwjoC7gbc

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iy5YcTOJf6uWp7hzKVYuO9FzGUvsm243419bVtihoLI/edit?usp=sharing

Pages:
Jump to: