Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GeekCash Launching - page 5. (Read 30639 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 02:43:59 AM
What is the final goal of this project? Since it is an interesting project, I definitely want to cheer for it. I want you to work hard on marketing activities
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 02:31:31 AM
I had follow the above link to try fixing the watchdog expired issue, due to my lacking knowledge about Linux system. My Masternodes still shown watchdog expired. But I believe I do the step correctly and restart my Masternodes. Any clue why still not working?
Activity: 37
September 12, 2018, 01:06:45 PM
Keep up the work and I keep following this idea closely! Love the way the team shares the progress on their website, discord, social media etc. Love the new logos and banners!!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
September 12, 2018, 12:56:20 PM
Have anybody tested AMD miners?
How profitable they are in comparison with NVidia miners?
Is there any sense to mine GeekCash on AMD GPU?
Activity: 720
Merit: 49
September 12, 2018, 03:36:20 AM
New alternative miner for AMD arrived(link to bitcointalk topic), happy mining! Smiley
Activity: 3
September 11, 2018, 11:46:06 PM
Good evening,
Have used your website to contribute to several ICOs via pools. Very good website, I recommend investing via pools with your platfrom, it is the easiest and safe method ever.
Activity: 64
September 11, 2018, 04:48:35 AM
Hello Team, can you elaborate on the Physical POS Terminal i read on Ann page? Does it means that there will be POS on mobile as well?
Do you have a bounty program?

We have referral program at: https://my.geekcash.org

I find this project quite clear and solid foundation, to give confidence to investors and participants, GeekCash plans to clear and ambitious for the future. You do very well with this project, I think you will be successful.

Thank you for your encouragement, we are working hard to develop a valuable ecosystem.
Activity: 28
September 11, 2018, 02:47:11 AM
Hello Team, can you elaborate on the Physical POS Terminal i read on Ann page? Does it means that there will be POS on mobile as well?
Do you have a bounty program?
Activity: 7
September 11, 2018, 02:30:19 AM
I find this project quite clear and solid foundation, to give confidence to investors and participants, GeekCash plans to clear and ambitious for the future. You do very well with this project, I think you will be successful.
September 10, 2018, 10:24:36 PM

Woww! Many members are waiting for your AMD version.
September 10, 2018, 10:15:07 PM
In the mining requirement, can such ASCI mining be used to mine GeekCash? Will this initial supply be the pre-mine available to sustain the project?

Yes, it is used for marketing and project development.
Activity: 12
September 10, 2018, 09:45:29 PM
In the mining requirement, can such ASCI mining be used to mine GeekCash? Will this initial supply be the pre-mine available to sustain the project?

ASCI Unfriendly
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 09:28:31 PM
Activity: 12
September 10, 2018, 09:20:31 PM
that`s all bullshit the developer screw something on the Tools and nothing work anymore. Thats not professionel and nobody can help about the Masternodes at Windows & Ubuntu . Why Status: WATCHDOG_EXPIRED  .  Where the Status: ENABLED?HuhHuhHuh? Angry Angry Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

https://github.com/GeekCash/node-sentinel

Can guide you how to repair it
Activity: 88
Activity: 15
September 09, 2018, 04:30:12 AM
that`s all bullshit the developer screw something on the Tools and nothing work anymore. Thats not professionel and nobody can help about the Masternodes at Windows & Ubuntu . Why Status: WATCHDOG_EXPIRED  .  Where the Status: ENABLED?HuhHuhHuh? Angry Angry Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 03:15:29 PM
If the team has already released its application in which the coins of the project function, in any case, the price of this coin on the exchange will grow anyway ! So many coins do not have their application and only the standard erc - 20 .. and when entering the exchange have a good price! Since in addition to the functionality of the application is of great importance marketing project !
Activity: 25
September 03, 2018, 12:46:07 PM
What is the value of this coin?
Activity: 25
September 03, 2018, 07:42:09 AM
quanto esta essa moeda
Pages:
Jump to: