Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Gemstra - The Future of Influencer Commerce - page 2. (Read 19173 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Maxven I see this page is filled with your comments, on this page you have posted 15 posts. or maybe this thread is full of your posts, it will look like spam and not have a good impact on this project.

OK. I just tried to tell as much as possible and show. It is a pity that it looks like spam. only for the project tried to do everything.
No, if you joined signature of Gemstra, You can reply at another topic valid. Don't need reply only this topic of Gemstra. are you understand?

Does this mean that I can not even answer the main theme of Gemstra? To me the main thing is to have an e-signature of the company and that's it?
Yes, you must have signature ( rank above jr.mem ) and can post at every topic valid, No need only at gemstra's topic main.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Maxven I see this page is filled with your comments, on this page you have posted 15 posts. or maybe this thread is full of your posts, it will look like spam and not have a good impact on this project.

OK. I just tried to tell as much as possible and show. It is a pity that it looks like spam. only for the project tried to do everything.
No, if you joined signature of Gemstra, You can reply at another topic valid. Don't need reply only this topic of Gemstra. are you understand?

Does this mean that I can not even answer the main theme of Gemstra? To me the main thing is to have an e-signature of the company and that's it?
Brands sold to distributors. Distributors to wholesalers. Wholesalers to  retailers. Retailers to end consumers. This value chain created wealth and jobs at each vertical layer. Today, this  value chain has been disintermediated by the likes of a very few public companies - costing thousands of jobs.  Stores are closing. Malls are closing. Businesses are shutting down. Retail is in a great race - to zero. At the time of this writing, brands tout omni-channel business models - but are there really omni-channel  opportunities? Amazon has shuttered traditional brick and mortar retail. The wholesale channel is dying. Brands are  able to sell directly to consumers through ecommerce, yet traffic depends entirely on a handful of public  companies like Google (Adwords), Facebook (Marketing), or Microsoft (Bing).
The consumer economy is increasingly controlled by an oligopoly. Online marketplaces have shuttered brick and  mortar retail stores en masse. Buyers in today’s consumer economy find cheaper and cheaper prices made  available to the detriment of the traditional value chain. Traditionally, brands created unique and innovative products that distributed profit to multiple stakeholders  through vertical layers of the economy.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
In true blockchain philosophy, mass adoption will push this project and help boost local economies. Competent team, brilliant vision and a sure-sell product.
I like this project with it's advantage that it creates a social system where buyers, brands, and merchants can conduct business without intermediaries on the decentralized platform. This makes it easier for users to get their desired products through working with their system. Good job dev
Sellers
There are currently 3,000 active sellers on the Gemstra Boutiques merchant. This number is growing
organically at 4% monthly and churning at 2%. Growth is purposely limited to organic efforts at this
time as the team’s focus is raising capital to expand the infrastructure to the blockchain.
Brands
There are currently 8 brands active on the Gemstra Boutiques merchant. Gemstra Boutiques receives
hundreds of inquiries monthly to add brands. Growth is purposely limited to select few brands that have
unique catalog of products with inventory to support. Brands currently have the options of fulfilling
orders directly via dropship, or fulfilling orders from inventory stocked in a Gemstra warehouse and
fulfilment center.
Merchant Platform (dapp)
Gemstra Boutiques (the first dapp to use ASTRA) was released in Beta on July 1 2017. Located at:
https://www.gemstra.com/
Backoffice (dapp)
Backoffice was the first application envisioned and designed for the economy. It was released in May
2015 as a standalone application for another social selling company.
The rise of social media and expansion of the gig economy will provide countless prospect Sellers for
merchants in the ASTRA platform. Automation will begin to displace many gig economy opportunities
in the next few years with autonomous vehicles leading the first wave. Merchants in the Gemstra
economy will have a tremendous opportunity to engage those displaced by technology. To date, there
is no other company or project working on an infrastructure for social selling that provides a
decentralized economy. The Gemstra team is comprised of seasoned technologists and social selling
industry veterans. Once ID Phase III is complete, Gemstra will be the first and only provider of
decentralized social selling infrastructure. Gemstra is poised to dominate the social selling economy
destined to be worth in the trillions of dollars.
Initiative BD is to develop the network of actors in Gemstra’s economy. Seller growth has been ongoing
and will continue to rise at an organic rate of 4% growth / 2% churn per brand per merchant. Seller
growth will be limited to Gemstra Boutiques for ID Phase I and ID Phase II as the merchant data model
will not be complete yet. Brand growth has been ongoing as well, with organic daily inquiries/requests
from brands to partner with Gemstra Boutiques. Brand growth will be the primary area of focus post
close. Initial brands will adopt the current static commission model deployed in Gemstra Boutiques.
Once the first 100 Brands have gone live, ID Phase I should have completed. We will ask 10% of the
brands to pilot the customizable commission and rewards by supplying technical development of their
desired requirements.
Activity: 176
Merit: 11
  Gemstra is a decentralized blockchain-integrated ecosystem which liberates today's social selling economy, with the goal of building a technological protocol for social selling that opens the industry to everyone in retail. Our mission is to make social selling accessible and awesome for everyone. The Gemstra ecosystem will establish a commonwealth for social selling by providing a technology that fairly distributes power to the appropriate actors of the model.
Phase I - Brands (4-8 months)
Customizable Commission
Customizable Seller Fee
Customizable Actions
Movable Order Data
Phase II - Sellers (8-12 months)
Movable Customer Data
Transactions
Commission
Gamification Actions
Engagement Actions
Recognition Actions
Other Actions
Phase III - Merchants (12-24 months)
Movable Genealogy
Customizable Fees
Commission
Transactions
Actions
Multiple Governance
Initiative ID is to develop the blockchain infrastructure of the entire economy. It will commence
immediately with development toward a customizable commission model for Brands post ICO. Initiative
ID will be complete when the merchant data is fully transferable between different dapps. Initiative ID is
broken into three phases. Phases I and II (detailed below) will be deployed in the Gemstra Boutiques
dapp. Phase III will complete the infrastructure for an open economy once the merchant data model
finished. The merchant data model allows unlimited dapps to interact with GMS via the multiple
merchant workflow.
team of Gemstra  is comprised of seasoned operators with over 75 years of collective experience across several
consumer verticals including manufacturing, wholesale, retail, e-commerce, and direct sales. Our
strategy is broken into three broad Initiatives over the next 10 years: Infrastructure Development
(Initiative ID), Business Development (Initiative BD), Market Dominance (Initiative MD).
Projected Unit Economics (10 Years)
Projected Volume per Seller - $100 monthly*
Projected Annual Volume per Seller - $1200 annual*
Average Churn Rate - 2% monthly*
Average Growth Rate - 4% monthly*
Projected Sellers per Brand - 1000
Projected Brands per Merchant - 20
Projected Number of Merchants - 5,000
Projected Annual Gross Merchandise Value = $120,000,000,000
Projected Actions Paid = $48,000,000,000
Projected Gross Revenues
Annual Revenue from GMV Toll = $1.2Bn
Annual Revenue from Actions Toll = $480MM
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
trusted
The team has a proven track record in the business they are operating in and I dont doubt their ability to execute the technology and marketing needed to drive this forward. The team have built and flipped businesses successfully before in this area and have network and brand flow to scale.
The whole direct marketing industry I think is changing a lot with agencies being eliminated in the middle and this is think is a sweet spot and will row going forward as more people are looking to work in gig economy and work at home with flexibility along with online digital skills.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
team looks interesting
but the supply amount and ico price are really big  Shocked
0.01$ each for 16 bil is currently expensive for me
Projected Unit Economics (5 Years)
Projected Volume per Seller - $100 monthly*
Projected Annual Volume per Seller - $1200 annual*
Average Churn Rate - 2% monthly*
Average Growth Rate - 4% monthly*
Projected Sellers per Brand - 1000
Projected Brands on Gemstra Boutiques (Merchant) - 2500
Projected Gross Merchandise Value - $3,000,000,000
Projected Gross Revenues
Annual Revenue from Seller Fees ~ $300MM [based on 2.5M sellers]
Annual Revenue from Brand Fees ~ $1.2MM
ASTRA earns 1~2% toll of all transactions in the ecosystem. All product sales and commissions, as
well as any fees collected by Merchants or Brands, in the ecosystem are charged a toll. ASTRA will
start with a 1% toll in years 1-5 to attract Brands (Year 1 and on) and Merchants (Year 2 and on) to its
platform.

thanks for the answer. but I did not understand. I joined the signature. what else can I answer? in response to the main topic? is not it?
Pages:
Jump to: