Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] Genesis $GENX | Payment Ecosystem | Equihash192.7| MNs | v3 Released! - page 19. (Read 98358 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 2
I cannot register on the exchange tradesatoshi, does not accept the password, I'm the one with this problem?
It is easy to make a password for tradesatoshi.
You must make a password that must contain a capital letter, a number, one special character and length must be atleast 6 character long

that's exactly what I did! but the password is still not accepted...

More good news, GENX will be added the ZelCore wallet next release !  Smiley

What is it? can you give a link or description
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
More good news, GENX will be added the ZelCore wallet next release !  Smiley

Great, now I need to figure out what is a ZelCore wallet. lol
Activity: 231
Merit: 1
More good news, GENX will be added the ZelCore wallet next release !  Smiley

https://zeltrez.io/
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
You're right, I have received payment from the bounty manager, in a few weeks the bounty will end, thank you
I bought several GENX coins and I still keep them for long-term investment

Trying to get as much as possible, using the faucets at TradeSatoshi to get more $GenX, a node however is a bit out of my league, but gathering as much as i can.

TradeSatoshi wont give out GENX on the faucet anymore since the price went up. Ive accumulated theirr leading shit coins, SHND and 808 by the thousands but they will never be worth anything. Both font even have valid uses cases.

I know, they didn't, just mean i use my BTC sats etc from the faucet, to get $GenX, makes me a couple a dozen each day.  You can start trading at 1000 sats, makes you in the 30 $Genx.
Activity: 151
I cannot register on the exchange tradesatoshi, does not accept the password, I'm the one with this problem?

It is easy to make a password for tradesatoshi.
You must make a password that must contain a capital letter, a number, one special character and length must be atleast 6 character long
Activity: 60
its good to see the price for genx staying stable and not dropping with the market crash. it shows good signs. i been mining this coin for a while and will still mine it till i accumulate about 1 million coins.  Grin

I agree with you on that.  Speaking generally about crypto, we really need a miracle now to put a stop to this bleeding, crypto needs to heal. I believe that if markets isn’t how it is now, the support for GenX would crazy right now.  But even with that, the price is about where it should be really at this stage, support will grow as time goes.  1 million is a great target but I can only wish that.  I would be happy if I have 50% of a MN collateral.
Activity: 229
Merit: 101
About how long until Catching up...shows any progress? Been waiting 1/2 hour, still nothing, used default settings, Win7Pro, adequate PC resources. Connecting to peers... 14 weeks behind (thanks Wink)

Take a look here, it should help:

https://genesisnetwork.io/forum/threads/qt-wallet-sync-issue.235/
Found this solves issue quickly and easily.
https://wiki.genesisnetwork.io/index.php?title=Wallets_(GUI)#Wallet_Not_Syncing
Activity: 180
Merit: 17
An interesting coin, but now the whole market is unstable, I'm thinking what to invest their savings.
Activity: 134
Vi veri veniversum vivus vici
Yeah the price has been great, didn¨t watch it for a while and it use to be 10 sat, next time i checked it was at 50 Smiley. Seems the price is solid as you say and flattening out around 28-30 sats, still cheap!
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
its good to see the price for genx staying stable and not dropping with the market crash. it shows good signs. i been mining this coin for a while and will still mine it till i accumulate about 1 million coins.  Grin
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
You're right, I have received payment from the bounty manager, in a few weeks the bounty will end, thank you

Trying to get as much as possible, using the faucets at TradeSatoshi to get more $GenX, a node however is a bit out of my league, but gathering as much as i can.

TradeSatoshi wont give out GENX on the faucet anymore since the price went up. Ive accumulated theirr leading shit coins, SHND and 808 by the thousands but they will never be worth anything. Both font even have valid uses cases.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10

Activity: 231
About how long until Catching up...shows any progress? Been waiting 1/2 hour, still nothing, used default settings, Win7Pro, adequate PC resources. Connecting to peers... 14 weeks behind (thanks Wink)

Take a look here, it should help:

https://genesisnetwork.io/forum/threads/qt-wallet-sync-issue.235/
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

Mine was fairly quick. Almost sounds like your wallet is stuck and needs to be reindexed?
Activity: 229
Merit: 101
Activity: 207
Glad to see all my friends here! Smiley  Wink

You are highly welcome mate, Genesis is the real gem.... Every other one is a counterfeit.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Genesis Team™
Glad to see all my friends here! Smiley  Wink

Welcome Whitefish, great to see a familiar face here Smiley

Look forward to your posters! We still have a bounty for posters on our forums.
Activity: 684
Merit: 19
LOL, GENX has moved closer to 50 satoshi today.
This coin has demonstated its strong abilitty to survive thoroughly after recent dramatical falls.

I don't typically speak about the price of $GENX - frankly speaking, I try not to pay much attention to it. With that said, given the last 48hrs of the market has shown me that $GENX is the ONLY coin in my blockfolio that I've not lost double digits on.....Pretty cool Smiley

oh my.. @themonkii - sounds like you lost quite a fair bit in crypto...

I hope you will recover your losses soon, and hopefully this genx make you rich!

Just remember to work hard towards yours (and GenX) objectives and pretty sure the losses in crypto will soon turn into PROFIT!

ps. I'm still hodling some eth and haven't sold any of my genx coins which i bought on tradesatoshi + airdrops/sig campaign, so yeah lets moon together!
29 satoshi is still too cheap for Genesis Network.
To know how cheap it is, let ask miners, then you all will get your answer correctly.

now we can mining to the future, I think price go up, HODL  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: