Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] Genesis $GENX | Payment Ecosystem | Equihash192.7| MNs | v3 Released! - page 15. (Read 98331 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 1
Genesis Network has likely bottomed out.
What should you do now, everyone?
Keep holding or accumulating more cheap Genesis Network is my recommendation for all you guys.
The probability at which GENX drop to around 10 satoshi is very very low, something like unrealistic odds.

I do not see Genesis below 13 even, very unlikely to go down so much, and there are many who expect it to lower more to buy more Genx, has currently remained very stable at about 20, despite the current bearish trend, I think that Soon we can take a surprise, so you have to take advantage of the opportunities.

No doubt, the best time to buy is now. The price of genx is likely to skyrocket any moment from now. Those that are yet to fill up their bags shoud do so now before it is too late.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
Even if the Genesis Network actually fall to 15 satoshi or somewhere around 15 satoshi, it will be only temporary fall and the coin will recover very soon later.
I believe that GENX has its intrinsic value which is much higher than 15 satoshi.
Its the season of spending and majority are dumping even at a low price, We can expect 15 sats anytime soon. But this will surely pickup before the year ends in the anticipation of masternode launch by next year

The price will go up wen the mn are online. I think much people will buy more Genesis to get the 750k for the mn. I try to get it hoe the price is low.
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
Roobet
Even if the Genesis Network actually fall to 15 satoshi or somewhere around 15 satoshi, it will be only temporary fall and the coin will recover very soon later.
I believe that GENX has its intrinsic value which is much higher than 15 satoshi.
Its the season of spending and majority are dumping even at a low price, We can expect 15 sats anytime soon. But this will surely pickup before the year ends in the anticipation of masternode launch by next year
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
Keep holding or accumulating more cheap Genesis Network is my recommendation for all you guys.
The probability at which GENX drop to around 10 satoshi is very very low, something like unrealistic odds.

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

I do not see Genesis below 13 even, very unlikely to go down so much, and there are many who expect it to lower more to buy more Genx, has currently remained very stable at about 20, despite the current bearish trend, I think that Soon we can take a surprise, so you have to take advantage of the opportunities.
Activity: 328
I don't have a rig so i need to buy the 750k for the mn. I think i will buy 200k and join a shared mn. I don't have the money to buy a rig. In Holland mining is not cheap.
I still buy and must have a 750K GENX in order to take part in Masternode, I think now is the right time to buy more GENX because the price of BTC is down

Correct mate. Now the price of BTC is low and GenX is still at affordable price range, better to get 750k ready for MN.

I saw the post about you & njmatt74 has been trying to "maintain" the GenX price on the exchanges by buying small bits of GenX, well sad to say it is a complete waste of time/effort/resources. Artificially propping up the GenX price by filling the orders at asking bid is only going to last a few mins / or a few hours at most.

If really want to show support for this project, just go ahead and buy 750k and above of GenX coins.

It will really make sense if we see like 10-20 person's that will buy 750k genx now. The price will surely jack up

Currently MN are one of the best investments in cryptocurrencies, many of my friends tell me that their earnings are worth following this, with Genesis it is easy to get one for the price that is currently, when it rises its price will be more difficult.
I don't have a rig so i need to buy the 750k for the mn. I think i will buy 200k and join a shared mn. I don't have the money to buy a rig. In Holland mining is not cheap.
I still buy and must have a 750K GENX in order to take part in Masternode, I think now is the right time to buy more GENX because the price of BTC is down

Correct mate. Now the price of BTC is low and GenX is still at affordable price range, better to get 750k ready for MN.

I saw the post about you & njmatt74 has been trying to "maintain" the GenX price on the exchanges by buying small bits of GenX, well sad to say it is a complete waste of time/effort/resources. Artificially propping up the GenX price by filling the orders at asking bid is only going to last a few mins / or a few hours at most.

If really want to show support for this project, just go ahead and buy 750k and above of GenX coins.

It will really make sense if we see like 10-20 person's that will buy 750k genx now. The price will surely jack up
Activity: 684
Merit: 19

Activity: 89

this one is pretty cool. I'd like to see the logo as positive not negative space... Maybe something like this framed?
Activity: 420
Activity: 231

Hello friend, I wanted to ask you which equipment are more convenient to mine GENX Huh On the other hand is it more convenient in the case of the Genx mine alone or in a pool?

Hello !

Well to mine GENX you probably want an Nvidia card, any 1060-1070-1080 or 2000 series are good for mining equihash 192,7.
You can't really mine GENX alone, you would have to join a pool. You can find available pools here :
https://genesisnetwork.io/miningpools.php

That being said and like I already stated in this thread, I would not recommend going into mining right now unless you have free electricity or else you won't be making a profit and most likely even loose money. I mine myself at a loss but I consider it an investment because I strongly believe in genx and I believe the price will rise later on.

So my advice to you would be BUY GENX instand on mining it, you have 2 exchanges with volume, stex and tradesatoshi (links can be found is this trhead on page 1) where you can buy genx and right now the price is rather on the low side. If you ask me, it's a bargain.
Moreover If you get/buy 750.000 genx you will be able to own a masternode once they go live and that would guarantee you a steady income of GENX.

Hope this helped.
Activity: 98
Friday is superblock day !

In ~90 minutes a superblock of  100,800 GENX will be mined, no better time to start and mine GENX !

You can find all the pools available right here :

Hello friend, I wanted to ask you which equipment are more convenient to mine GENX Huh On the other hand is it more convenient in the case of the Genx mine alone or in a pool?
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
Activity: 60
the mn will something im also going to be looking forwards to. i been mining this coin and maybe by the end of the month i should have enough for a mn.... Grin

That is impressive, you must have a decent rig set up then to be able to get that much within a month.  I can only wish that much coins by month end. But then again I might some some kool festive gifts (fiat wise), which means i would be able to buy some more GenX. 
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Genesis Team™
Friday is superblock day !

In ~90 minutes a superblock of  100,800 GENX will be mined, no better time to start and mine GENX !

You can find all the pools available right here :

Super blocks is great for miners, but it's not cool for traders.

And trading isn't good for miners when they pump and dump. This is a good way to keep both parties happy as the super block interval is fixed and you can keep track of it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Genesis Team™

Is it possible on the GENESIS forum to make a thread with a voting? It would be much more convenient.

Our plan is for the founders to shortlist their favourites and then open up the final decision to the community.
Activity: 231
Pages:
Jump to: