Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] Genesis $GENX | Payment Ecosystem | Equihash192.7| MNs | v3 Released! - page 61. (Read 98362 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
It is a pleasure for me to be part of this wonderful community, I know that the group of Mod have a lot of experience in cryptocurrencies, and they are doing a great job so that Genesis is one of the main cryptocurrencies, very successful.
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
What a great and fun project to follow. I really appreciate the different aspects the team is putting in place to spread the word... Be sure to participate in Airdrop #4, TOMORROW, Sept 29th. Strong reward for little tasks to do... really worth it

Of course. We should not miss any airdrop, since this project is a great opportunity, backed by an excellent team with very promising and full of quality goals. I believe that Genesis has great expectations, and continue to support this project is a way to ensure a successful future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Genesis Team™
At the moment only have this official Faucet available to users? At no time, will any kind of fork be generated in the Genesis currency crypto?

We have an official wallet, pools, and PoW is active. Does this answer your question?
Activity: 278
I feel very comfortable being in this project Genesis, I believe that the fact that there are people who already have experience in previous projects, will undoubtedly bring a high added value to the project, where insurance will not fall on the mistakes that others made Projects.
Activity: 746
Merit: 500
What a great and fun project to follow. I really appreciate the different aspects the team is putting in place to spread the word... Be sure to participate in Airdrop #4, TOMORROW, Sept 29th. Strong reward for little tasks to do... really worth it
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
At the moment only have this official Faucet available to users? At no time, will any kind of fork be generated in the Genesis currency crypto?
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
Man, so many Newb Farm accounts that I need to get me a 2nd job just flagging their Trust rating in the threads I follow. lol

Either way, I've know some of the guys behind Genesis for some time now and will of course follow this new venture. Good luck!
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
It is one of best signals to assess dedication and professionality of projects' teams.
By now, it's hard to say how good the Genesis project is, only time can help us to know it.
I have seen a lot of new improvements from this project and I have noticed that the team is really active and very accommodating with regards to answering all queries about the project.

I am looking forward seeing updates, too.
I will look forward for more good updates soon.
Good to belong to the community of Genesis, I have observed that they have an excellent team, they have consolidated the entire crypto payment system in a very short time, people committed to their project.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
I have seen a lot of new improvements from this project and I have noticed that the team is really active and very accommodating with regards to answering all queries about the project. I will look forward for more good updates soon.
Genesis Team™
Interesting project, I like it because even though they have very little time they have managed to consolidate a stable payment platform, I would like them to accept the stake proof

Proof of Stake is in the works. There hasn't been an official date announced or block number, but it will be coming very soon.  Cool
Interesting project, I like it because even though they have very little time they have managed to consolidate a stable payment platform, I would like them to accept the stake proof
Genesis Team™
Genesis is the coin the everyone should lookout for, there's a dedicated team here and the progress in development is non-stop. The transparency of the team is just so amazing. Genesis is not just a hype coin rather it is a Coin with a real purpose in real life, this is for the long term. The team were professionals and know what they are doing, my trust for you is incredibly highly ultimately great. Smiley

Thank you for the kind words, we will always strive to provide continuous development, transparency, and will stay engaged with our community.
Activity: 19
Never tried to mine, maybe its way too late, but started my small mining project today. This coin hooked me up. I guess sky is the limit, right? ;]]
Activity: 5
Merit: 1
This project is very interesting. I am  so exicted about it. I would like to know everythings about Genesis. I have voted for they in many  websites. Keep it up Genesis!
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Thanks Jimmybob, good to hear that POS is being worked on right now as I love to be able to use my computer for POS wallets that stays on.
Merit: 23
I was one of the Deep Onion community members and I am so happy to see that some of the Genesis team members also come from the original Deep Onion admin team. This Genesis dev team has good experience with successful coins already and I believe they have the ability to reach a new level with the Genesis project.
Activity: 432
Merit: 112
Hi, have you thought about adding a betting page?
Merit: 1
This project is a new project that have high successful rate and I think in will pump and gonna pump sooner or later. This project is gaining more members and investors because of the unique idea of it and great team of the project. And this project have ongoing airdrop that make it so famous to the people.
Activity: 576
Merit: 39
Genesis is the coin the everyone should lookout for, there's a dedicated team here and the progress in development is non-stop. The transparency of the team is just so amazing. Genesis is not just a hype coin rather it is a Coin with a real purpose in real life, this is for the long term. The team were professionals and know what they are doing, my trust for you is incredibly highly ultimately great. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: