Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] Genesis $GENX | Payment Ecosystem | Equihash192.7| MNs | v3 Released! - page 59. (Read 98362 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I am so excited about the pos platform, never thought i get a chance to mine some genesis with free of cost. Eagerly waiting for it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Genesis Team™
Really is nice to see how rapidly this community is growing! It's awesome to be a part of it! I have faith that the Dev team will make this coin a great success.

Thank you, everything is going pretty much as planned so far and development is continuing without issue. Keep tuned for updates on pos and mn.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Genesis Team™
The letter with registration does not come.
https://genesisnetwork.io/forum

Do you mean the email for registration? Please check your junk mail.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
Really is nice to see how rapidly this community is growing! It's awesome to be a part of it! I have faith that the Dev team will make this coin a great success.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I've been here in Genesis since AD1 and the community is doing great! Genesis is now live . Register for the airdrop #4
Airdrop date will be Saturday September 29th 10am-12pm EST & 10pm-12am EST.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hey guys, Don't miss the registration for Airdrop Round 4.

I would say that this project is makes me excited upon seeing upcoming developments.

Me too, already seen lots of good improvements and the community is really growing fast now. Soon we will be seeing more community members and more finished features on this project.

Indeed, the community is growing rapidly, and I hope it will be for the better, and help us spread the word about the project and that each time you comment, we will join more and more for the coming of all.
Really very excited with the project, the best of all that somehow I participate in it to make it bigger and bigger and more energetic.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
The letter with registration does not come.
https://genesisnetwork.io/forum
Airdrop 4 Registration Open!

let's go, do not miss it  Smiley

I really didn't think I would make it on time as I wasn't home and didn't have access to my wallet, now I just got back and ready to do my registration for the 4th airdrop.
Activity: 5
I got through the announcement and came to know about the scammer winnie, team did a good job cross-checking the id, peoples are theae days getting free money through airdrop/bounty that doesn't satisfy them even it's really sad to know they just use the bad way.
Activity: 1
Do not miss your chance to get in the business train with $GENX

I would like to know if there will be conference or exploitative video of the concept of Point-of-Sale?
I would also like to know if you will make some masternodes in the future and how they will be implemented in the eco-system?

When do you plan to release your first product to the business market?

Activity: 195
This project will be very useful in the future and upon checking the upcoming development, i would say that Peer to Peer  eCommerce solution will help the business and also the investors. More likely it will help the community to solve the problem of financial.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
It's nice to see that our community is doing great. Let's keep on sharing others about Genesis through social media and other ways possible. If we are able to mine, let's support the network by mining some GENX.

By the way, let's not forget to register for the airdrop #4. It is now live.  Wink
Activity: 1
when will  proof of stake be implemented and what is the end goal for Genesis , what in say 6 months or 12 months will make it stand above and be better then other coins?
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Have been loving mining Genesis so far! Excited for the project and to see what develops from the Point of Sale R&D. Is there a particular direction you are planning to take for Point of Sale development?

I am curious too how they can be implemented it in the future. I cannot wait to see more improvements happening to this project and I am hoping all their plans will be achieve in the right time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

I would say that this project is makes me excited upon seeing upcoming developments.

Me too, already seen lots of good improvements and the community is really growing fast now. Soon we will be seeing more community members and more finished features on this project.
Activity: 122
 One of the best problem solver is having this kind of project that will probably help the traders and business..I can see the success of this project and definitely it will changed the future of business
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

Activity: 166
Merit: 1
Genesis is a great project, I will recommend this to all my friends in discord. The Genesis v2.0.1 wallet is awesome, voting in Aiodex Exchange is very important and hope that Genesis will be listed because we vote more to make this project better.

I am very interested for this project and this thread is amazing and very creative with a strong community that keeps active at all times is good enough.

When is the Airdrop 5 start? and is there another new version of Genesis wallet?   

Oh yes @eyesninja Airdrop round 4 of 5 is open now for 2 hours and airdrop round 5 maybe would probably start nextweek so we should always get in touch with the Genesis team always in discord or at the forum.

Goodluck everyone..
Activity: 270
Merit: 5
Pages:
Jump to: