Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] Genesis $GENX | Payment Ecosystem | Equihash192.7| MNs | v3 Released! - page 67. (Read 98362 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 1
Video where, how and how to mint the coin Genesis (GENX) (rus): https://youtu.be/j6TaHBPd76M
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Genesis Team™
Our very own ssowellsvt is finishing off the official genesis faucet. Coming soon!
Activity: 672
Merit: 124
We have a lot of things going on this week for Airdrop #2.

Here is an extra little bonus - RT this Tweet, for a chance to win 2k $Genx - https://twitter.com/themonkii2/status/1039887678693691392

I'll do the draw on Friday morning and announce here, and in discord.
Genesis Team™
Heya team!
I just did a quick video guide on how to backup your $GENX wallet and Private Keys!

Make sure you do this guys. If ever your wallet is corrupted or lost you'll be very thankful!
Activity: 364
Alert Stay Away

Now I know to stay far away from this project.  was created by some of the worst people anyone can ever imagine.  They do not care about anyone but themselves.

These type of people like to stick together as you can see sswellSVT, jimmybob, monkii, molecular man. They are all rejected and banned members and hop from project to project. I will run as far away as possible from these people and post here every few days to make sure at least a few people know the terrible people behind this project.

Only Bot Account Builders post here.
Activity: 672
Merit: 124
Heya team!
I just did a quick video guide on how to backup your $GENX wallet and Private Keys!

Alert Stay Away

Now I know to stay far away from this project.  was created by some of the worst people anyone can ever imagine.  They do not care about anyone but themselves.

These type of people like to stick together as you can see sswellSVT, jimmybob, monkii, molecular man. They are all rejected and banned members and hop from project to project. I will run as far away as possible from these people and post here every few days to make sure at least a few people know the terrible people behind this project.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi,
If you want something, you have to set high goals, it’s just the way it goes. So, I wish good luck to the devs with their plan!!!
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Everyone ready for the next airdrop? Read up on the requirements here.

Thanks to @Kissmarx for the graphic  Cool

Yeah!  I'm excited for the next airdrop.       Speaking of graphics -  don't forget people that there are bounties up.   If you have any sort of graphical design skils,  make an info-graphic for Genx and get some more coins!
Activity: 25
I know a lot of data plans last time (Datum, Datawallet, Essentia, Pickiochain etc). What differents and benefits have this one before competitors?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Genesis Team™
Everyone ready for the next airdrop? Read up on the requirements here.

Thanks to @Kissmarx for the graphic  Cool
brand new
Activity: 0
Important News: Rebrand is complete 9/7/2018!

Distribution Transparency Data Sheet: https://goo.gl/gShUS2

Airdrop 1 of 5 Closed!
Information Here

Available Bounties
ANN Translations/Translation Verifications/Marketing Poster/Bug Bounties
Bounty Info Available Here

Nibiru Pool

Code:
:loop 
miner --algo 192_7 --pers GENX_PoW --server genx-us.nibirupool.com --user YOURWALLET.RIG --pass x --port 8120 --eexit 3
miner --algo 192_7 --pers GENX_PoW --server genx-eu.nibirupool.com --user YOURWALLET.RIG --pass x --port 8120 --eexit 3
goto loop

PoolofD32th

Code:
miner  --algo 192_7 --pers GENX_PoW --server genesis.poolofd32th.club --user YOURWALLET --pass x --port 3858 --eexit 3
goto loop

Suprnova
Must register first! Check out the Getting Started page

Code:
miner  --algo 192_7 --pers GENX_PoW --server genx.suprnova.cc --user WEBLOGIN.WORKER --pass WORKERPASS --port 9983 --eexit 3
goto loop

Aiodex’s Referral Program will give you 20% -80% commission from their transaction fee for 7 years. The value will be calculated starting from the date the member you invite sign up. Starting from the first year is 20%, after each year increased to 10% from the first day of next year. For the 300K members who are enjoying the transaction fee refund policy, if they are one of your invited members, you will receive a commission until the system start charging their transaction fees. For example, if the new system start charging from 2020–01–01, you will start receiving commissions and since it is the second year then you will receive 30%.
Sign up now to claim your reward ☞ https://aiodex.com/?ref=5b45a599c7165734d36bb3fc

Activity: 24
I find that the reward structure is balanced. There's a use case, which is pretty rare. I'm waiting to hear more about the team. I started mining it from the beginning. They started the bounty campaign and I think if they can create a community, it could be a success.
Genesis Team™
Alert Stay Away

Activity: 18
Alert Stay Away

Now I know to stay far away from this project.  was created by some of the worst people anyone can ever imagine.  They do not care about anyone but themselves.

brand new
Investments in the real economy are one of the most stable investment options. Agree to invest in something that is much calmer than in an abstract idea! I am surely in this business!
Genesis Team™
What will be the maximum of GENX in circulating until August 2019? Currently there are almost 30 million.

Due to random distribution it could be as high as 600m but that would require each block from now to be 1k genx. That's almost impossible.

It'll likely be around 300m but there's a huge variance.

Max supply is ~4.1 billion
brand new
I think it just wants to help the team to know how big the community cares about this business, it does not matter, the most important is when this project succeeds the community also can keep this plan stay favored
Pages:
Jump to: