Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] Genesis $GENX | Payment Ecosystem | Equihash192.7| MNs | v3 Released! - page 70. (Read 98362 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 124
What do you mean by raise money??

The Airdrop details were released the other day and can be found here - https://genesisnetwork.io/forum/threads/genesis-airdrop-2-details.62/
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I also want to commend the devs and team members who make out time to attend to this community apart from Discord community. Many projects in recent times don't have this kind of time, rather they probably delegate it to a secondary campaign vompany who obviously don't understand the details of a project.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Genesis Team™
Hi
What's hardcap and softcap please?
I read the super short whitepaper but I can not find this info
I wanna join this business as it suggested by admin of the biggest crypto forum Wink

That is just the launch paper, we haven't released our white paper yet. It's coming in this phase.

Due to random block rewards we have a theoretical minimum of 10.5mill (already passed) and a theoretical maximum of 525.6 mill this year.

We're looking at ~4 billion total total supply (might change) after which there'll be a heavily tapered distribution.

Which admin recommended us? Wink

I think he is a bot, or at least copy paste doge. If you look at his post history some of his one liners have been used in other threads from other accounts.

But hey, maybe it did come up in the biggest crypto forum, although I thought that was bitcointalk.

You're probably right but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
Hi
I wanna join this business as it suggested by admin of the biggest crypto forum Wink

That is just the launch paper, we haven't released our white paper yet. It's coming in this phase.

Due to random block rewards we have a theoretical minimum of 10.5mill (already passed) and a theoretical maximum of 525.6 mill this year.

We're looking at ~4 billion total total supply (might change) after which there'll be a heavily tapered distribution.

I think he is a bot, or at least copy paste doge. If you look at his post history some of his one liners have been used in other threads from other accounts.

But hey, maybe it did come up in the biggest crypto forum, although I thought that was bitcointalk.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I do not quite understand the concept of your project, and what exactly do you propose?... I understand that the translation is not correct, but I did not see anything new that can distinguish you from other odd businesss. This is all my subjective opinion.
Genesis Team™
Hi

Activity: 285
Merit: 101
https://genesisnetwork.io/
This is the same token. For me the best choice it’s to buy ada and neo and check who win the first place in this segment of market.
This is not a token.
Activity: 43
Merit: 3
Hello guys, Great to see a decent project nowadays. I'm having issues with the qt wallet syncing, will not connect to any peers. Any thoughts? Cool

Sure, go to console and type "addnode mainnet1.genesisnetwork.io add" without quotes. Hope that sorts you out

Worked like a Charm! Thanks
Activity: 285
Merit: 101
https://genesisnetwork.io/
Hello,  Go to the official website and click the buy button. That should answer your bounty question.. Check it up!
??
Genesis Team™
Hello guys, Great to see a decent project nowadays. I'm having issues with the qt wallet syncing, will not connect to any peers. Any thoughts? Cool

Sure, go to console and type "addnode mainnet1.genesisnetwork.io add" without quotes. Hope that sorts you out
Activity: 14
Hello,  Go to the official website and click the buy button. That should answer your bounty question.. Check it up!
brand new
Activity: 0
Seems like a very interesting business, and everything that is trying to make crypto more convenient to actually use in everyday life has my vote. I’m in, for sure.
Activity: 43
Merit: 3
Genesis Team™
Most of the hashrate seems to be sitting on supernova.

Probably a better idea for miners to try and split the hashrate between a few different pools so no one has more than half the hashrate.

That would be good to see. The other day NibiruPool won the super block and received a large number of genx per user. Goes to show sometimes it pays to take a risk!
Activity: 14
Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That is, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I do not have a purse, then I can not buy your token. It'sa pity of course, if it is.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
Most of the hashrate seems to be sitting on supernova.

Probably a better idea for miners to try and split the hashrate between a few different pools so no one has more than half the hashrate.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That is, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I do not have a purse, then I can not buy your token. It'sa pity of course, if it is.

Bots are so funny. Total non sense posts  Grin

Agreed. So many bots these days. People just farming accounts to sell...

farming accounts without merit? what a fool will buy them  Cheesy
Genesis Team™

Agreed. So many bots these days. People just farming accounts to sell...
Activity: 12

Genesis Team™
why rename?

Copied from the discord:

"Why Rebrand?

A fresh two weeks into our blockchain, rebranding was not what we originally had in mind. Unfortunately, it was a needed step to be done and we our satisfied that we’re rebranding while we’re still new. If we were listed on a dozen exchanges and had a huge following, it’d probably be significantly more difficult to perform all the required actions needed.
Never-the-less, the question remains. Why? It turns out that the same day we had launched our original announcement thread on Bitcointalk, another group launched an announcement thread for SafeCash a few hours prior. While that’s potentially some crazy coincidence, it was brushed off.

Fast-forward a few days before mainnet goes live, we decide to pursue legal counsel in order to trademark the SafeCash brand. A few days after submission of our service mark, we get rejected due to a pending service mark for SafeCash already in the system (http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=4810:ip63xr.3.1)

Now does this mean we cannot use the SafeCash name? Absolutely not. It typically takes six or more months for a trademark to be fully registered in the United States (or elsewhere) and there is also a chance that the trademark application could get rejected. Now if the registration goes through, there could be the potentially we could get sued if we’re using the name “SafeCash” for cryptocurrency related activities.

As a group, along with some legal counsel, we have decided that the best course of action is not to try to fight with another group about something so trivial as a name. The ideology of going into a legal battle with another startup is negative for both parties financially and towards communities."
Pages:
Jump to: