Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GET FREE a BUNNY | only 14700 a Rabbit`s free - page 4. (Read 1799 times)

Activity: 386
Merit: 100
i love rabbit , this game so special is free for everyone .

my bunny  https://bunnycoin.co/storage/327

thank you so much , i hope new function will release very soon .
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
pretty sure i saw another one like this don't know how that one went but it was with knights
We have a complex economic model
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Read the comments instead of here!!!
pretty sure i saw another one like this don't know how that one went but it was with knights
It's strange how the forum works. Again the pictures are not displayed.
Miracles
We made a video of how to get a rabbit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJGbO4TOlHM
Activity: 179
Merit: 6
Infleum
These are pretty cute. Might have to get one.
I have 5 bunnys 24, it looks funny and cute

Update bank
Each purchase reduces the time of the bank.

Does the amount of children influence the price? I have a bunny and her population and I didn’t sell or cross bunnies. I notice that my profit grows.

The price is not fixed and depends on the market.  The market has the upper hand and sets the price. I can only say that bunnies won’t be cheap.

I breed bunnies and get 10 baby-bunnies, 5 of them I give away. At first I see 10 children of the mommy, then the amount changes  to 13 and profit has grown, the balance on my wallet has increased.

Children breed, baby-bunnies appear and earn profit. The mommy gets more children and money. So, profit can grow fast. Everything here depend on the user to whom you give your bunny.

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I breed bunnies and get 10 baby-bunnies, 5 of them I give away. At first I see 10 children of the mommy, then the amount changes  to 13 and profit has grown, the balance on my wallet has increased.

https://i.imgur.com/tRoXaE0.png
Activity: 20
Does the amount of children influence the price? I have a bunny and her population and I didn’t sell or cross bunnies. I notice that my profit grows.
What does generation mean? How is it connected with bunnies?The higher the generation is, the higher is profit, right?

Not exactly. Let’s say we have a bunny who has grandparents and parents. The bunny keeps being crossed with other daddies and sold, the percent of the profit goes to his/her ancestors.The percent isn’t influenced by the growth of children, it’s always divided between the ancestors, i.e if a bunny has only one mother, 5% of the price of the bunny go entirely to her.

https://bunnycoin.co/storage/353
Your Crypto Rabbit game look like an other game were very famous in the last year called by Kitty right?
What different thing between your game and Kitty will make your game success brother?

We have a complex economic model.
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
dApps Development Automation Platform
 Your Crypto Rabbit game look like an other game were very famous in the last year called by Kitty right?
What different thing between your game and Kitty will make your game success brother?
Activity: 275
What does generation mean? How is it connected with bunnies?The higher the generation is, the higher is profit, right?
It goes to show that if I want to sell a bunny, it can be purchased only in 12 hours. During these 12 hours the minimal price can grow and all cheap bunnies can be sold off.

Right, but mommy gets her percent of deal. It makes no difference how many times a bunny was sold and purchased.

The owner who got the bunny after breeding profits till the 5th generation of his/her bunn

I think with so many campaign then there is also a prize will be a novelty and also more interesting, I think this is a nice project

Thank you. We really need your support right now.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
I think with so many campaign then there is also a prize will be a novelty and also more interesting, I think this is a nice project
Activity: 275
It goes to show that if I want to sell a bunny, it can be purchased only in 12 hours. During these 12 hours the minimal price can grow and all cheap bunnies can be sold off.
Pages:
Jump to: