Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GET FREE a BUNNY | only 14700 a Rabbit`s free - page 5. (Read 1799 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
what a retarded animal to market based off Grin
The game was released a week ago
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I yam what I yam. - Popeye
what a retarded animal to market based off Grin
how do i change the sex i keep getting contract errors
If u got some errors pls send message here or in the telegram chat and we will help you immediatly. To change sex u need to set the summ which will be paid to you everytime your rabbit will be crossed

https://t.me/bunnygame

Ah, those bunnies just don't look good at all. Also the craze of crypto collectibles is phasing out. Now players want mainstream quality games and not just "collect, breed and sell" games. But good luck in your venture. A lot of people love rabbits and might this game interesting.
You shoukd try first)
1) rabbit is just a jey to the bank which grows with every sell. Now we bring em for free but tomorrow they will be bought or crossed only
2) crossing is just a little part of a huge game

Hello, this is a game, what is the meaning of your game that I can get playing it, please explain, which means 14,700 rabbits.?

1) It can`t be done in a couple words, it's more than just an economic game. The more rabbits you have than more you can earn. Every rabbit gives you a gift in the future, after you sell or donate a rabbit. It's easy.

2) 14,700 rabbits. This is the number of free rabbits. After that there will be no more free rabbits. You will be able only to nuy a rabbit, get it like a donation or a crossing product

Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
Hello, this is a game, what is the meaning of your game that I can get playing it, please explain, which means 14,700 rabbits.?
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
Ah, those bunnies just don't look good at all. Also the craze of crypto collectibles is phasing out. Now players want mainstream quality games and not just "collect, breed and sell" games. But good luck in your venture. A lot of people love rabbits and might this game interesting.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
how do i change the sex i keep getting contract errors
There was a new kind of rabbits

With every day of cheap and free rabbits to become less

https://bunnycoin.co/

Smiley
an economic system that I have never met, seems interesting to follow, but not yet trusted to fully join this project, before seeing the development of a thread that is enough to make sure that this project has the potential to develop

You may be late
Take the rabbit for free

Late for what? Do you intend selling the cryptorabbits in the near future? Otherwise we can always come for our free bunnies when we finally trust the game.

But you will not get a free rabbit. They will go up depending on the money in the bank
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
an economic system that I have never met, seems interesting to follow, but not yet trusted to fully join this project, before seeing the development of a thread that is enough to make sure that this project has the potential to develop

You may be late
Take the rabbit for free

Late for what? Do you intend selling the cryptorabbits in the near future? Otherwise we can always come for our free bunnies when we finally trust the game.
At the moment, there are 14,700 free rabbits.
On the weekend we will translate the site and announcements into Chinese, the full adaptation  Grin

在周末,我們將把網站和公告翻譯成中文,完全適應
Activity: 17
I think it is necessary to change the grade in the selection, and it turns out that only the rabbits of the first selection.
The more Eth is n the bank, the higher is the minimal price. But you cannot put the bunny for sale again.The time of putting for sale is always more than the time of drawing the bank. You can repeat putting for sale, but it’ll be impossible to purchase such bunny. In this case you can buy the bunny and then put it for sale. You can turn it to a male.

Cool. It turns out that I can take the whole bank even if I purchase a bunny for 0.001 Eth, for its minimal price or even cheaper. However time plays against, we should remember about the time of filling the bank and the time of possession.
hi I bought a rabbit and does not display my address. i do not understand ;( it will not be for me? This is either a glich or it really is

The bug is in displaying. According to the terms of the contract, the bank goes to the last owner in any case. Now the bank grows, but one should keep a bunny for 12+ hours. With the current purchasing activity it’s possible to take all the Etherium, however it’s also possible to repurchase the bunny. They simply buy all cheap bunnies, but the bank grows to $100 000.
yes, always
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
If you economically take a rabbit offspring and let's sell it to another or give it to you. Will I always receive ethereum?

You may be late
Take the rabbit for free
Pages:
Jump to: