Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | GET Protocol | GUTS.tickets | Live Product - page 11. (Read 35097 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I support the token burning, the less token the better price.
You've already collected good amount in pre-sale and since that was in ETH you raised more $$$ overall. Good job team!
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Blockchain Developer at GUTS Tickets
Looks like they can not seem to step forward, let's see what kind of situation we will follow.  Huh Huh

Maybe the hard situation is probably caused by the pumping ETH, the investors may choose to holding ETH, rather than invest in any ICO projects since it may bring more benefit.

This is without a doubt a big factor. To correct for the rather large price increase since the price-lock we have burned a significant amount of tokens as to ensure our proposition is still aligned with our set goals. You can read about it in this blog: https://blog.guts.tickets/feel-the-burn-6f0315c6721e. Let me know if anything is unclear.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Looks like they can not seem to step forward, let's see what kind of situation we will follow.  Huh Huh

Maybe the hard situation is probably caused by the pumping ETH, the investors may choose to holding ETH, rather than invest in any ICO projects since it may bring more benefit.
Activity: 658
Hopefully there will be some exposure through a Youtuber to finally get things going.

Only if Cliff High mention this project in his podcast or some other big guy with influence. Otherwise ICO failed. I wonder how did they collect that money in presale and only %1 of it for the whole time in ICO. It looks really really weird.

I understand your point, I think there are several reasons here. We just published a post that recalibrates the crowdsale and lowers the hardcap (correcting for the ether raise: https://blog.guts.tickets/feel-the-burn-6f0315c6721e. We have some great marketing lined up. Also, even if you are already invested, check the lower benchmark question (and check the claims made for validity).

Activity: 2156
Merit: 685
Hopefully there will be some exposure through a Youtuber to finally get things going.

Only if Cliff High mention this project in his podcast or some other big guy with influence. Otherwise ICO failed. I wonder how did they collect that money in presale and only %1 of it for the whole time in ICO. It looks really really weird.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
What is the hardcap of this project and how much does 1 coin worth in $. I want to invest today.

The hard-cap was set on €15 million as you can read in our white paper or in the more brief two pager: https://guts.tickets/files/two-pager-GET-Protocol-latest.pdf. Due to rising ETH prices the hard-cap is now a bit higher, we will release a statement on how we are going to respond to this risen ETH price (and thus hard-cap) in the afternoon.  Let me know if anything is unclear!

I think it was too hard too reach the hardcap for this project, But if have many investor to invest maybe it will easily to reach on it.
What is the hardcap of this project and how much does 1 coin worth in $. I want to invest today.

The hard-cap was set on €15 million as you can read in our white paper or in the more brief two pager: https://guts.tickets/files/two-pager-GET-Protocol-latest.pdf. Due to rising ETH prices the hard-cap is now a bit higher, we will release a statement on how we are going to respond to this risen ETH price (and thus hard-cap) in the afternoon.  Let me know if anything is unclear!
When does the ico end?

13 December 13:00 CET.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
When does the ico end?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
In 10 days only 2% sold. now close to 25%. Cause of ether raise people dont want to invest on icos by eth.
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
Proud Mary
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Overview ICO GET-Protocol (in Russian).

Activity: 454
Merit: 252
It's pretty easy to interpet what I am saying here as some stupid try-hard excuses to rectify a slow crowdsale. Sure we would have liked the sale to have sold out or at least that there would have been a more solid stream om contributions. But as I look at it the underlying value of our concept and working product is still the same.  

Don't worry! We saw a lot of good ICO's with working products that collect low money, but in the end they will go up to their real value. We believe in this project and proud to advertise it. Almost 10k ETH raised, that's not a low amount. I believe many more to come next days.
Activity: 742
NOT making an hardcap is good only if there will be demand after ICO. That way we can see new highs.
Having only 15 million € hardcap is already small, imagine it reaches 50 million € marketcap after only 3-5 million € money collected in ICO.
Yes, that is also why I choose to support this project by joining in the signature bounty campaign. I do not like projects with high hardcap even it seems to be promising.
Activity: 574
Merit: 252
NOT making an hardcap is good only if there will be demand after ICO. That way we can see new highs.
Having only 15 million € hardcap is already small, imagine it reaches 50 million € marketcap after only 3-5 million € money collected in ICO.
Only 9.768 ETH Raised. And %90 of it comes from presale. ICO is too slow!

After 12 hours still same level. No hype, no demand.

Yeah, I completely agree with you. No hype. That is a good thing in a way. In the sense that there is no FOMO fueling this ICO/GET valuation. But if you have following this project for a while you should have noticed this is intentional. We are actually founding/basing our proposition on a lot more than FOMO value alone. We don't want to have a community of pump and dumpers that are only in it to flip the coin because they expect people will buy it on exchanges, or add some empty partnership. We don't like empty stuff, we like full stuff. Like the events, we sell out weekly with our smart ticket application. This will create demand for GET by actual event organizers, believe me, this type of demand is a lot more sustainable growth model than the pump/hype/announcing-an-announcement that currently drive digital asset prices.

It's pretty easy to interpet what I am saying here as some stupid try-hard excuses to rectify a slow crowdsale. Sure we would have liked the sale to have sold out or at least that there would have been a more solid stream om contributions. But as I look at it the underlying value of our concept and working product is still the same.  

It all comes down to if you believe in the fundamentals of this company. Especially if you benchmark us to other smart ticket crypto projects. In the contrary, to aventus or blocktix we are fully operational and have a 10 people strong on-site team in Amsterdam for almost 16 months now. Fully dedicated to smart ticketing on the blockchain. We have a full event feed we already provide blockchain ticketing for against competitive rates. Check it our here: https://events.guts.tickets/events.

I just posted a summary of our protocol you can find here: https://guts.tickets/files/two-pager-GET-Protocol-latest.pdf. Let me know what you think!

Activity: 2156
Merit: 685

After 12 hours still same level. No hype, no demand.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: