Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | GET Protocol | GUTS.tickets | Live Product - page 7. (Read 35097 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
"Guaranteed Entrance: GET" is listed on Blockfolio for about a week now. Seems like some people are just too ...... to sync/search/look.

It wasn't listed while those replies written. Now we have GET token in Blockfolio though.
It's time to distribute bounty tokens, I'm expecting a small dump from weak hands.
If it is true so congratulations to participants may later result did not disappoint. this project was always successful, once again congratulations to the participants.
then I also congratulate you for the participants has been completed following the program on this project may get satisfactory results.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
"Guaranteed Entrance: GET" is listed on Blockfolio for about a week now. Seems like some people are just too ...... to sync/search/look.

It wasn't listed while those replies written. Now we have GET token in Blockfolio though.
It's time to distribute bounty tokens, I'm expecting a small dump from weak hands.
If it is true so congratulations to participants may later result did not disappoint. this project was always successful, once again congratulations to the participants.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Activity: 966
Merit: 342
I think I read somewhere the Dev guaranteed the token price would never fall below ICO price.  Any truth to this?
I think no one can guarantee this, market can be anything, not depending on the team's reasons

Did you even read the blog I mentioned in my reply?
Merit: 587
I think I read somewhere the Dev guaranteed the token price would never fall below ICO price.  Any truth to this?
I think no one can guarantee this, market can be anything, not depending on the team's reasons

https://blog.guts.tickets/the-get-buy-back-at-0-50-settings-things-straigt-986d8b31e7d5
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Is that even possible? two different coins had the same name? I thought there is some protection from this
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Blockfolio has listed some currencies with the ticker GET, I wrote them on twitter but they say that it is already listed when it is not.

It's Green Energy Token (GET). That's completely different business than GET Protocol. Blockfolio should list both coins.
I'll try to get in touch with them. We need to spread the word everywhere.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Blockfolio has listed some currencies with the ticker GET, I wrote them on twitter but they say that it is already listed when it is not.
Activity: 91
Blockchain Developer at GUTS Tickets
I who can explain why the name of the token in the tweet is different from that on coinmarketcap?

We have requested this to be changed  to CMC and we hope they will add this corrected info soon. As well as the currect link to Etherdelta (Found here:
 https://etherdelta.com/#0x8a854288a5976036a725879164ca3e91d30c6a1b-ETH) and also the circulating supply and thus the market capitalization of the project. I hope this explanation clears it up. Let me know if you have any more questions I can help you with.
Activity: 91
Blockchain Developer at GUTS Tickets
I who can explain why the name of the token in the tweet is different from that on coinmarketcap?

I also really wonder why does the name GET Protocol and on Twitter GUTS. Who can explain this?

There is a difference! You can read more about this approach in this blogpost: https://blog.guts.tickets/get-protocol-roadmap-part-1-44c505723cb8.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

I also really wonder why does the name GET Protocol and on Twitter GUTS. Who can explain this?

GUTS is the company and their token is the Guaranteed Entrance Token.

In my opinion, a very solid project. They have won a tech startup price in The Netherlands, already have a fully working product (already selling tickets, for example for a well-known Dutch comedian) and have the manager of Martin Garrix as an advisor. Which has huge potential, as his network in the music industry is very extensive and Martin Garrix also does a couple of solo shows in Amsterdam with around 15.000 people each. Even the UK government has mentioned this company already, so it is highly likely that this project will be picked up on a large, global scale.

Just read the thread title:
GUTS tickets
GET protocol

For more info: https://guts.tickets/
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
It seems the ICO was over, I am curious about the token sale information, including the token sale price, how much raised and if it was very hot. I am evaluating if I should buy some.

They didn't make hardcap, they collected only half of expected amount.
They didn't distribute bounty tokens. They also cut bounty payment 4 times.
If you consider that the bounty pays in ETH (those who want it) at price of 1ETH = 655GET, you get even less
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
These exchanges are absolute rubbish. Can't get anything done on them. Anybody else same experience?
Activity: 647
Merit: 500
The Operating System for DAOs
It seems the ICO was over, I am curious about the token sale information, including the token sale price, how much raised and if it was very hot. I am evaluating if I should buy some.

They didn't make hardcap, they collected only half of expected amount.
They didn't distribute bounty tokens. They also cut bounty payment 4 times.
Pages:
Jump to: