Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [GFX] GraphicsCoin | The Coin of Creative People. PoW/PoS - page 10. (Read 17722 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 100
i can't sync wallet any node  newest ?

There is no new node added, as long as you have added the node in the Appdata file and restarted your wallet it should work. If still it's not working, it's better to clean up wallet other than .dat file reinstall again.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
i can't sync wallet any node  newest ?
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
These airdrops are great! I am excited for the platform once it launches. I'm still wondering what's going on with the explorer, the rich list is not showing amounts correctly, is it?

From my observation it appears it only shows confirmed coins

confirmed coins from what? the total supply right now its 362 million coins and the rich list barely shows like 10 million. where are the rest 350 million coins? I don't like that about the explorer, hope they fix it soon because its kinda like a redflag.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
is it possible send the tokens to the wallet myetherwallet??
No because it's not an ethereum token, it has it's own wallet and blockchain
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
is it possible send the tokens to the wallet myetherwallet??
Activity: 325
Merit: 101
Joined airdrop hope to receive coins soon.Smiley
excited to see Future of the coin.
Hope steady and fast development.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
My GFX wallet doesn't sync. I already try ''addnode=52.15.205.218 Save file as graphicscoin.conf and place it on : User\AppData\Roaming\GraphicsCoin'' But nothing happen. Pls help me
Restart the wallet. It will sync. Worked for me.

And if that doesn't work you could delete everything except for wallet.dat (better make a backup before doing that) and restart the software.
Activity: 71
My GFX wallet doesn't sync. I already try ''addnode=52.15.205.218 Save file as graphicscoin.conf and place it on : User\AppData\Roaming\GraphicsCoin'' But nothing happen. Pls help me
Restart the wallet. It will sync. Worked for me.
Activity: 37
Activity: 196
@GFXCOIN
I registered with  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSetAXNP88tLi5v6OMPqZcucaGvGh9dA-T190gxjHVDM230Q4A/viewform

My address is  GXob1oQzZRLdyPyFtM8UMwtKAtG8GdAuBx

How can to check my balances ?
Activity: 196
Where is official Twitter ?
Activity: 123
These airdrops are great! I am excited for the platform once it launches. I'm still wondering what's going on with the explorer, the rich list is not showing amounts correctly, is it?

From my observation it appears it only shows confirmed coins
Activity: 71
2nd airdrop payouts sent already. Any one joined got 10.000 GFX !!
The remaining balance sent to the 3rd airdrop which's just started.

I received 10k GFX. Thanks
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
joined airdrop and promoted on twitter.
Activity: 123
impossible to mine this coin

POW ended at block 10000 a few minutes ago. According to the descriptions we should be fully a POS coin now.
Activity: 21
Sorry was kind of new to mining , i understand now, its not possible to mine...thanks
Activity: 756
Merit: 250

What do you mean by that? Hashrate too high?
Activity: 349
Activity: 126
Guys!You that it is hard to read at least few pages of this thread!There are people already gave Pul for extraction!To be a little more careful, you will not need to ask the same questions! Here is a pool if you so hard! http://109.235.67.6/getting_started
Pages:
Jump to: