Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [GFX] GraphicsCoin | The Coin of Creative People. PoW/PoS - page 13. (Read 17722 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
But how reliabled is it?  Smiley
Activity: 64
Hi everyone. When will airdrop 2nd round start?? Newbie can join it?
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Activity: 89
New GFX POOL spawned:

֎ Port: 3012, Diff: 8

֎ Port: 3013, Diff: 32  (vardiff)

֎ Port: 3014, Diff: 262155 (for nicehash)

Autopayout: 10 minutes
Min payout: 1 GFX

stratum+tcp://nicepool.me: -u -p
Activity: 35
When does the 2nd airdrop start?
Activity: 17
friends remember do not sell cheap because in the block 10,000 will only enter POS. (DO NOT FORGET)
Activity: 84
The Coin of Creative People is best slogan ,  i will mining this coin by gpu .
NEW POOL for GFX
--- http://pool.hongico.com/ or direct access: http://www.52pool.com:8080 / getting_started
No registration needed, just use your wallet adress as username and no password needed.
Example for GFX
stratum + tcp: // 52pool: 8992 -u YOURWALLETHERE -p x
3 available ports!
Port: 8994 - Diff 256
Port: 8995- Diff: 8192 (use as default)
Port: 8996 - Diff: 262155(use for hashmining or miningrigrentals)
Fees: 2%
10 minutes payment, payment per 500 coins                                 

go friends!
Activity: 38
We stopped the form submits because of duplicated entries !! Some people working hard to scam the airdrop Embarrassed
On the other side : We're working on another way to make sure that the next airdrop sessions will be fair. Stay tuned for updates and the next airdrop will be within the next 24 hours.
For now: We'd love to announce that we have been accepted on the first exchange marketplace which's CoinsMarkets.com
Again : couple days to release the marketplace. The coin price should be pretty good after that. Keep your coin, stake them and never trade them for a cheap price Wink 
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
hi dev, i will like to be part of the 1st airdrop
wallet: GUqfjgrjGeerpDgSxqDnTYFNGiuYimwoKG
was unable to fill the form,
Thanks.
You will be expelled from the forum and the topic will be locked because the address of your wallet
edit or delete it
Activity: 118
Passion brought Us here....
hi dev, i will like to be part of the 1st airdrop
wallet: GUqfjgrjGeerpDgSxqDnTYFNGiuYimwoKG
was unable to fill the form,
Thanks.
Activity: 613
Merit: 250
Hi Dev,

I have downloaded GTX windows wallet and it's still showing as out of sync. I tired to create config file and added the node provided. But still no luck, appreciate your help on this.

I tried the same option and it worked. Hope you have closed your wallet and restarted again. It worked for me when I restarted my wallet.

Looks like I missed to restart my wallet, now it's working after restart my windows wallet. Thanks for your help. Finally I see some GFX coins in my wallet.

Mine still ain't syncing. Help! I've done all I can. Meanwhile I have another qt wallet of a different coin which syncs just fine...the only difference is that the other wallet's configuration file is accessible from the debug tab of the wallet. Maybe Dev should consider this option while building the next version of wallet. I'm still open to ideas on how to sync my wallet tho. I Enabled view of hidden folders, AppData showed up but faded... I created and moved the conf file into the Graphicscoin folder (which in turn is located in Roaming folder). The qt wallet is located in a folder on Desktop. Yet whenever I load up the wallet.... it's still out of sync. Someone HELP!
try to paste .addnode=pickaxe.online:10002

try to paste .addnode=pickaxe.online:10002
Activity: 25
I receipted aridrop from dev. Thanks.
03646094f45431238883774ff2c36690ba46ce1650582240fe94df2876ca5e7d-000
Activity: 144
Hi Dev,

I have downloaded GTX windows wallet and it's still showing as out of sync. I tired to create config file and added the node provided. But still no luck, appreciate your help on this.

I tried the same option and it worked. Hope you have closed your wallet and restarted again. It worked for me when I restarted my wallet.

Looks like I missed to restart my wallet, now it's working after restart my windows wallet. Thanks for your help. Finally I see some GFX coins in my wallet.

Mine still ain't syncing. Help! I've done all I can. Meanwhile I have another qt wallet of a different coin which syncs just fine...the only difference is that the other wallet's configuration file is accessible from the debug tab of the wallet. Maybe Dev should consider this option while building the next version of wallet. I'm still open to ideas on how to sync my wallet tho. I Enabled view of hidden folders, AppData showed up but faded... I created and moved the conf file into the Graphicscoin folder (which in turn is located in Roaming folder). The qt wallet is located in a folder on Desktop. Yet whenever I load up the wallet.... it's still out of sync. Someone HELP!
Activity: 138
GraphicsCoin pool Test-started. (Fee2%)
http://36.55.235.149/getting_started

*** Alert ***
Sorry this pool "Pending status" is bugbugbug..  Cry
But I will pay out.

Port: 2008, Diff: 8  
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://36.55.235.149:2008 -u YOUR_WALLETADDRESS -p x

Port: 2032, Diff: 32
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://36.55.235.149:2032 -u YOUR_WALLETADDRESS -p x

Port: 2256, Diff: 256
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://36.55.235.149:2256 -u YOUR_WALLETADDRESS -p x

Port: 2999, Diff: 32768 (ASIC)
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://36.55.235.149:2999 -u YOUR_WALLETADDRESS -p x

Port: 2222, Diff: 65536 (NiceHash)
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://36.55.235.149:2222 -u YOUR_WALLETADDRESS -p x

WALLET ADDRESS GUFSYG9zkwB2mMV6Ge8SNoyugEGoGNMrkq

Can you send me all my payments? GPbffB1amfuVLZ5QD6BW9mHiwhMP3AmSrr please
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
hi, airdrop is closed?
UPDATE:
Added explorer and another mining pool.
Activity: 6
hello DEV, please help me because I am mining in the pickaxe pool for about 10 hours at 493 kh speed, and until the moment I do not receive anything I only received AirDrop in my wallet. Thank you for your attention.

donation>>>>GfiMokANzhDBma2kv14HeBqzzTcTCJVzGC

The difficulty is too high for that speed to bring any considerable profits. Not sure what are you trying to use to mine this coin.
so is not profitable to mine with a gpu?

this question we need the DEV to respond us ne ...!

Ok, the coin tested for GPU mining and it's working well! We used the following software to mine : - cgminer-3.7.2 [ windows version ].
However, the PoW will end soon ( after 10000 block ) then it'll be pure PoS.
If you want to collect good amount of coins join the 5 stages of airdrops and stake your coins to be used after building the marketplace. Using the coins directly after getting listed on the exchange will never make any reliable profits.

Dev I'm using CCminer 9 cuda and this is giving the real accept as well as shows my portfolio in the mining pool itself.porem the payments that we are not getting understands.3 only miners from brazil are with this same problem.

Hi,
I am mining myself on the pickaxe pool, and I am receiving my coins, no issue. Just don't forget there is a minimum payout 25GFX. I made some basic calculations and with average block difficulty of 300 and coin reward 2500 per block, you should see around 3.5GFX per hour with 0.5Mh/s power(as said, this is just approximation using WhatToMine and said params.)

If you still believe there is some issue with the pool payments, try contacting the dev of the pool(for pickaxe it is fauceteer).

Hope this helps.
hello DEV, please help me because I am mining in the pickaxe pool for about 10 hours at 493 kh speed, and until the moment I do not receive anything I only received AirDrop in my wallet. Thank you for your attention.

The difficulty is too high for that speed to bring any considerable profits. Not sure what are you trying to use to mine this coin.

Ok, the coin tested for GPU mining and it's working well! We used the following software to mine : - cgminer-3.7.2 [ windows version ].
If you want to collect good amount of coins join the 5 stages of airdrops and stake your coins to be used after building the marketplace. Using the coins directly after getting listed on the exchange will never make any reliable profits.

Dev I'm using CCminer 9 cuda and this is giving the real accept as well as shows my portfolio in the mining pool itself.porem the payments that we are not getting understands.3 only miners from brazil are with this same problem.

Pages:
Jump to: