Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [GFX] GraphicsCoin | The Coin of Creative People. PoW/PoS - page 17. (Read 17722 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 18
joined airdrop

Thanks Dev! Kiss
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
AQGmvEGdwBDWpNmH23337qRVEdqj7wduzj
just joined the airdrop.. thank you and good luck dev
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
i have no twitter

so there is no chance for an airdrop?

Undecided
Activity: 38
a lot of supply of coins, whether the exchange of coins in the market will be high or low, how many GFX coins to exchange per 1USD

1st : The coin supply isn't too much for what we're planning for.
2nd : There'll be another 4 tires of the airdrop. Follow us and you can get 17500 GFX staking will increase them.
3rd : If you exchanged the coins directly after opening the exchange then you'll get almost nothing valuable. You'll need to keep the coin for a while before exchanging, After releasing the marketplace + getting orders the coin will act well and the value will increase << that's what we're working on.

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Interesting project, I join the community to see that it leaves here.

Activity: 103
Hello guys,
Thanks for joining the airdrop. We decided to send the coins at once after completing the first tire of the airdrop. We're now at 266's follower and lot of duplicated entries.
After completing the 1st tire and reaching 1000 follower. we'll check the form submits carefully and send you the coins to make sure that it's a fair airdrop.

Answers for your questions :

Q- Is the wallet clean ?
A- The wallet is completely clean and it's safe to use it.
___

Q- The wallet doesn't sync ?
A- Create text file and include this line to it : addnode=52.15.205.218 Save file as graphicscoin.conf and place it on : User\AppData\Roaming\GraphicsCoin
___

Q- Is there a community for GraphicsCoin ?
A- We're currently building a complete community with some sort of advanced marketplace where designers from over the world can offer their services for GFX and exchange it whenever they want or stake it for a later profit. The Marketplace will be released within hours/days after getting GFX listed on the first exchange.
___

Q- Can i mine using a pool ?
A- Please make sure that we added the pool to the main post or to our website before using it.

why it does not work on my PC?
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
Joined, thank you
Activity: 38
Hello guys,
Thanks for joining the airdrop. We decided to send the coins at once after completing the first tire of the airdrop. We're now at 266's follower and lot of duplicated entries.
After completing the 1st tire and reaching 1000 follower. we'll check the form submits carefully and send you the coins to make sure that it's a fair airdrop.

Answers for your questions :

Q- Is the wallet clean ?
A- The wallet is completely clean and it's safe to use it.
___

Q- The wallet doesn't sync ?
A- Create text file and include this line to it : addnode=52.15.205.218 Save file as graphicscoin.conf and place it on : User\AppData\Roaming\GraphicsCoin
___

Q- Is there a community for GraphicsCoin ?
A- We're currently building a complete community with some sort of advanced marketplace where designers from over the world can offer their services for GFX and exchange it whenever they want or stake it for a later profit. The Marketplace will be released within hours/days after getting GFX listed on the first exchange.
___

Q- Can i mine using a pool ?
A- Please make sure that we added the pool to the main post or to our website before using it.

Activity: 103
I have filled the addnode but why the network does not exist and can not sync
Activity: 2
joined airdrop

Thanks Dev!

GgV8UKjRbpV5ErS7Tn1o6GTfoa8MH9Xmmo

@t_moo7
Activity: 4
Successfully joined the airdrop.

All the best dev.

Thanks  Smiley
Activity: 51
a lot of supply of coins, whether the exchange of coins in the market will be high or low, how many GFX coins to exchange per 1USD
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
I want to participate in all airdrop rounds it sucks that I can't get myself to be paying attention haha.

legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1000
Hello DEV
My wallet is not syncing what i should do ?
do you check the main thread ?  you can Create text file and include this line to it : addnode=52.15.205.218

find your coin file  %appdate%  edit conf  and put this addnode=52.15.205.218 to conf file . and then reopen the wallet , maybe works
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
why choose  Scrypt?
Activity: 98
Hello DEV
My wallet is not syncing what i should do ?
Activity: 78
Your windows wallet link is defect on the topic.

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
I will be waiting for the website to be up before applying for airdrop. It isn't matter even if this will be in next tier with less coins. Till then I am just catching up and watching the development which is going on heavily as per stated on the opening page. Concept is good now need good work to make it successful.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Hearing good projects like this one which honors graphix artists is good for the community. Goodluck guys and more power!
Activity: 101
Interesting , I wanna join the bounty program sir, cause I see a bright future with your project plan, I hope it will come true one day, is there any of a bounties for your project sir?
Pages:
Jump to: