Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [GFX] GraphicsCoin | The Coin of Creative People. PoW/PoS - page 3. (Read 17722 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 100
It's sad that Dev left, the concept could have been good!
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
Where are you guys so far on the progress spectrum?
once I have accidentally bought 9237 coins for 1 sat each after I was confused with 9 digits at Coinsmarkets where I planned to sell it and avoid buying BCN to deal with its slow blockchain. I have no idea how I could make me such a mistake. I didn't sell it for 0.1 sat at CM and then the scammer dev quit and we ain't even got any buy orders for any exchange. Still who cares about 9k sat when there's much more in i.e. CrowdCoin mining
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
"Graphics coin built to make the payment process for the creative people much more easier than ever.
We're about building a complete design marketplace coming with both of selling products and offering services."

So people who aren't creative are going to have a tough time? Wink
Where are you guys so far on the progress spectrum?
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
how many tokens will be heard in the second airdrop and when will the third start?
Activity: 10
is this coin dead?  where's the dev?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
it's sad see the coin at this price  Undecided
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
devs we need an answer of why you guys are just dumping the coin and killing the price.
Activity: 980
Merit: 501
it's mainstream concepts, such as service designs on XB*** sites that implement crypto currency payment systems.
but I'm happy with graphic coins that are made specifically for manual or digital art workers who are associated with blockchain.
because I am a digital artist active in this forum. hopefully I can participate in the graphic coin community
Activity: 147
Can't Open my Wallet, Theres some sort of errors popping out. What happen?
huh no reply, trading just stopped, price fell to minimum and volume at 0
we need to fix that!

This coin is doing the same as other coins that get listed in coinsmarkets...Scam people... Sad
Sadly that's what happens when devs are only looking to make quick buck, promising to release the platform when price reached 50 sats. That never happened, so they will never release the platform based on that or what?

We can only wait to hear from them or just baghold if you think this could go anywhere.

There was red flags from the start like the amount displayed in the rich list being drastically different to the actual total supply.
Activity: 88
huh no reply, trading just stopped, price fell to minimum and volume at 0
we need to fix that!
Activity: 252
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Could you please provide me a detailed tutorial for staking with a linux machine?
Activity: 88
what happened with this coin?
Activity: 27
link  closed  Grin Grin
Sorry we don't posted updates the past few days. However, we still working on the marketplace and the web wallet development ( it's kinda not that easy to have the marketplace up and running ). Some people asked us to use wordpress or any ready to go solution to speedup the process !! We can't do that because we already have the development process started!!

However, if you are a designer and want to accept GFX you can easily do that and you'll be one of those who will really grow big with the idea.

- New exchanges will be coming soon, but for yobit we'll delay it for a later date ( we canceled the application and will submit a higher fees one ) for now you can use coinsmarkets and stocks.exchange

- If you want to be a part of our marketing team, development team or social media team please pm us here ( you'll get paid gfx or btc )  .

Hi, I think that speeding the process up by delivering a wordpress would be a mediocre solution. It's good not to do this because, in my opinion, I would rather wait for an actual solid product than one that was rushed; you need that high quality and solid product as a value proposition against other coins around the same price, that are perceived as, sorry for the honesty, useless shitcoins.
Activity: 10
as I got the airdrop for couple of weeks this coin was over 100 satoshi ... now its under 40 satoshi ... this is sad

ı hold still my 5000 GFX - I hope devs. do their best ...  Cool

No biggie, I bought into the coin when it was only 4.4 Sats just keep staking.
Activity: 38
Sorry we don't posted updates the past few days. However, we still working on the marketplace and the web wallet development ( it's kinda not that easy to have the marketplace up and running ). Some people asked us to use wordpress or any ready to go solution to speedup the process !! We can't do that because we already have the development process started!!

However, if you are a designer and want to accept GFX you can easily do that and you'll be one of those who will really grow big with the idea.

- New exchanges will be coming soon, but for yobit we'll delay it for a later date ( we canceled the application and will submit a higher fees one ) for now you can use coinsmarkets and stocks.exchange

- If you want to be a part of our marketing team, development team or social media team please pm us here ( you'll get paid gfx or btc )  .

Activity: 74
Merit: 1
devs it has been a week since last news..no activity will make the price fall
Do i need to leave the wallet open in order to stake? Sorry Im new in PoS.
yes you have to leave the wallet open in order to stacke
Open and unlocked. Don't forget to unlock.
Most wallets of PoS coins (like GraphicsCoin) have a little icon on the bottom right that says whether or not you're staking.
Activity: 308
devs it has been a week since last news..no activity will make the price fall
Do i need to leave the wallet open in order to stake? Sorry Im new in PoS.
yes you have to leave the wallet open in order to stacke
Activity: 163
What new information  GFX has listed on Yobit? DEV
Pages:
Jump to: