Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GIL, fun and fast. Now accepted at Coingas!! Difficulty Fix! Upgrade ASAP! - page 12. (Read 33563 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
fml
fml
Updated to new forums address;

http://forums.gil-exchange.com

Exciting things, in development for GIL
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
You can now trade GIL on http://iceycrypt.com/!!!

you cant cancel your orders or withdrawl

That will be enabled by tomorrow

dam.  there was 15k btc in my account for a few minutes.  was trying really hard to withdraw it
fml
Activity: 338
fml
fml
Thank You:) I didn't know there is bounty for that
7Ni1dD4kmFVtcKeoMn5mn68smiiuJfsAmk

Yep. There's more available too, see link in OP. I'll send you your coins, right after work

Coins sent
fml
More give aways later today, in the Cryptsy troll box!!

If you like GIL, let the cryptsy guys know. Lets get it added to Cryptsy!!
fml

Yep. There's more available too, see link in OP. I'll send you your coins, right after work
Activity: 317
fml
I invite everyone to try my new pool : gil.netcoin.pl
Proportional payments after 60 confirmations.

Nice new pool Smiley leave your wallet address man, and I'll payout bounty when I get home Smiley
Activity: 317
I invite everyone to try my new pool : gil.netcoin.pl
Proportional payments after 60 confirmations.
fml
Just warning you guys, I'm going to 51% this and all future Hydroponica coins at some point and I won't let up until they are announced dead. It might be today, it might be next week, but at some point all the coins you are right now mining will become obsolete. I will gladly set aside 60 or so mHash to ruin him, with more than double that available at any given time. It won't even take 1/4 of my hashpower to ruin his shitcoins. Take it seriously or waste your electricity, it's up to you

Fair warning to all. I only want to affect the copy-paste "dev", not miners, so I'm warning you all in advance

^^ Gogo man, Hydroponica is a Hypocrite and deserves it 10000%. I can't wait to see this happen Cheesy More power to you...errr...Hashpower xD

I like to make to make things interesting so you'll need at least 83MHS to 51% it (11 m/hs already there plus my 72m/hs) once I add my 72 mh/s to the original chain.

Since you're going to 51% it I have a question, exactly what are you going to do with your own chain since there are no exchanges?

With 60+ mhs you'll be the only one on that fork since diff will skyrocket, in other words you'll just be playing with yourself LOL...

~BCX~

PS I had to pull back to 8mh/s because I was hitting blocks every few seconds at 15mh/s.  Grin

He's just doing it, because I hurt his feelings. I really don't get why my coin would be a target. Just last night, I spent 6K of my own MasterCoins, because my new client fucked up, and the pool got all foobar'd. I gave the operater 6K, to make sure everyone on the pool got paid...Sure sounds like a scam coin to me. I could have just said fuck it, cashed out my coins, and let it die. But, I didn't just flip a switch on my coins, and disappear. Why not target those kind of coins, instead of ones that I am actively trying to make something out of?
fml
Difficulty is low. Why not mine some GIL?
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
By your logic a 51% attack is impossible on Bitcoin. The current blockchain has a sequence of blocks with a unique set of block hashes. The attacker's chain will have a different set of block hashes .... magically "the network" will detect this and stay on the "correct" chain.

Why doesn't it work that way? It hardly seems like something that "Magic" would be required, to make it happen....Say the client has 20 connections, than number 21 comes on, with their counterfeit blockchain. Why can't the client use the other 20 clients, to recognize that number 21 is on a false block chain, and reject it?

Well that is a good way to split the chain.  What is the "fake chain" is really the good chain and used by 20 million nodes around the world.  It just happens your node has 21 connections, 20 to an attacker and 1 to the rest of the legit network.

Please understand that anytime your solution relies on "the network" you have already failed.  There is no xCoin network.  There is a network of INDEPENDENT nodes connected to other INDEPENDENT nodes which happen to be running compatible copies of the same protocol. 

Your nodes has no idea what copies of what blockchains are on other nodes.  Your node has no idea it knows about all the blocks or it knows about all the txs.  Your node doesn't even know how many other nodes exist.  It knows its direct peers and it maintains a list of possible nodes (obtained from other nodes) but it never conclusively knows how many nodes there are.

Maybe a little less spamming the next scamcoin of the week and a little more learning on how peer to peer networks work.  Just an idea.
fml
By your logic a 51% attack is impossible on Bitcoin. The current blockchain has a sequence of blocks with a unique set of block hashes. The attacker's chain will have a different set of block hashes .... magically "the network" will detect this and stay on the "correct" chain.

Why doesn't it work that way? It hardly seems like something that "Magic" would be required, to make it happen....Say the client has 20 connections, than number 21 comes on, with their counterfeit blockchain. Why can't the client use the other 20 clients, to recognize that number 21 is on a false block chain, and reject it?
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
fml
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
They haven't missed the bitcoin train. If even just a few hundred million of them each bought just one bitcoin, they'd be excellent train-engineers driving themselves past "go" to collect a nice payday...

Oh wait, if only 20,999,999 of them did so, even... Heck even only 20,000,000 of them would accomplish quite a bit... Gosh even only 10,000,000 would still be quite a payday...

So no they have not missed the train, they are sitting somewhere other than at the station.

-MarkM-
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
GIL in southamerica spanish means asshole... 
Pages:
Jump to: