Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GIL, fun and fast. Now accepted at Coingas!! Difficulty Fix! Upgrade ASAP! - page 15. (Read 33599 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
fml
Congrats on securing the rights from Square Enix, how did you manage that?

Same way CAP secured rights from Bethesda. Square Enix does not own a trademark for GIL. Now, If I had named it Final Fantasy coin, that would be a different story.
Please, do a little research, before commenting, that's all I ask
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Congrats on securing the rights from Square Enix, how did you manage that?
Activity: 141
I can't get any connections in the qt.
fml
Just warning you guys, I'm going to 51% this and all future Hydroponica coins at some point and I won't let up until they are announced dead. It might be today, it might be next week, but at some point all the coins you are right now mining will become obsolete

Fair warning to all

Well, atleast he changed it from "we" to "I". You know, this is bordering on harassment, right? Just pull your panties up, and move along. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Just warning you guys, I'm going to 51% this and all future Hydroponica coins at some point and I won't let up until they are announced dead. It might be today, it might be next week, but at some point all the coins you are right now mining will become obsolete. I will gladly set aside 60 or so mHash to ruin him, with more than double that available at any given time. It won't even take 1/4 of my hashpower to ruin his shitcoins. Take it seriously or waste your electricity, it's up to you

Fair warning to all. I only want to affect the copy-paste "dev", not miners, so I'm warning you all in advance
fml
crap coin with premine

Again, where should have the 20K I just paid out for a pool, come from?
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
You criticise other coins and devs and you make this big shitcoin, it really makes me laugh!  Grin BTW is that a chicken logo?! LOL

NEXT!!!!
fml
Updated with GIL's very first pool Smiley
fml
First give away thread, created and added to OP
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
Thank you man!!!  Cheesy
Now i'm solo mining
fml
Block reward has just increased to 1
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
Any Donations?

73uTBX4WGyJCUf57R2DGtNBUhEjWfo52Fv  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
is diff adjust every 250 blocks a good idea?  will this coin suffer like ftc, cnc, pxc did ? or is the max adjust 80% like with pxc now?

Quite  a fair block reward for the launch to stop instamining.

Block time of Gil, is half of what PXC's is, that should help offset it. Also, that was a sleepy typo, I was up most of last night, working and preparing for this. Diff adjusts ever 150 blocks.

ok cool, thanks for answer.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
OH my God, Hydroponica with his coin..

Now, I can say my grandsons I've seen all kind of hypocrisy on BitcoinTalk once in a time..

And premine vs block reward 3x of Goldcoin Hydro was attackingfor weeks each 3 minutes... Don't you have at least bit of shame, lol?

GLD's premine was 7 million....
If you can think of a way, to tie this coin into FF XIV, without any capital to work with, I'd love to hear it.
And by the way, I just agreed to pay 20K for the first pool to be setup...There hasn't been a single coin paid out in a block reward yet, except for the first premine block. So tell me, where was that 20K supposed to come from, exactly?

Go to http://www.toywiz.com/finfanviiibf.html and re-sell those for Gil, find as much FF merchandise as you can and re-sell it till you got enough bucks to buy stock to lower your prices.  Buy a chocobo teddy for Gil now that is kinda cool.
fml
is diff adjust every 250 blocks a good idea?  will this coin suffer like ftc, cnc, pxc did ? or is the max adjust 80% like with pxc now?

Block time of Gil, is half of what PXC's is, that should help offset it. Also, that was a sleepy typo, I was up most of last night, working and preparing for this. Diff adjusts ever 150 blocks.
fml
OH my God, Hydroponica with his coin..

Now, I can say my grandsons I've seen all kind of hypocrisy on BitcoinTalk once in a time..

And premine vs block reward 3x of Goldcoin Hydro was attackingfor weeks each 3 minutes... Don't you have at least bit of shame, lol?

GLD's premine was 7 million....
If you can think of a way, to tie this coin into FF XIV, without any capital to work with, I'd love to hear it.
And by the way, I just agreed to pay 20K for the first pool to be setup...There hasn't been a single coin paid out in a block reward yet, except for the first premine block. So tell me, where was that 20K supposed to come from, exactly?
Surprised this thread reached 4 pages.
fml
Pool will be up within next couple hours
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Pages:
Jump to: