Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GIL, fun and fast. Now accepted at Coingas!! Difficulty Fix! Upgrade ASAP! - page 4. (Read 33597 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Cryptsy says:  "Due to inactive developers and low hashrates, this coin will be delisted from the market on Oct 1st, 2013. Wallets will remain open indefinately.
close."

This is terrible news.  Is this a mistake?

This is just preposterous, we all know Hydroponica has been doing alot of work on the client lately, and he's probably busy coding right now as well. Difficulty is usually around 0.2, was at about 0.5 at some point, it's not as much, but not so few hashing power that it would make a reason to kick the coin out.
The trading volume of GIL has been quite steady as well, this is just absurd, seriously Cryptsy didn't even examine it properly.

YP something is really wrong, Gil DEV for sure its not inactive, Client never got a fork , Delisting should be removed. and GIL will go  UP hight.
Activity: 31
Cryptsy says:  "Due to inactive developers and low hashrates, this coin will be delisted from the market on Oct 1st, 2013. Wallets will remain open indefinately.
close."

This is just preposterous, we all know Hydroponica has been doing alot of work on the client lately, and he's probably busy coding right now as well. Difficulty is usually around 0.2, was at about 0.5 at some point, it's not as much, but not so few hashing power that it would make a reason to kick the coin out.
The trading volume of GIL has been quite steady as well, this is just absurd, seriously Cryptsy didn't even examine it properly.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
close."

Nope, they are starting to clean out the crap coins, and apparently they think GIL is one of them.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
close."

Activity: 31
I found GIL today . I like this currency . I like Final Fantasy .

I started mining this .

Welcome mate Grin

I just made a nice little avatar picture with a GIL coin, everyone is free to use it ofc
http://www7.pic-upload.de/22.09.13/lvcwexnqtlmw.gif
Activity: 9
I found GIL today . I like this currency . I like Final Fantasy .

I started mining this .
Activity: 182
fml
Vern will look into it, when he wakes up.
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
now,it can sync! but i send some gil coin to www.cryptsy.com and the client have comfirmed, i can't get it on cryptsy.com!
Activity: 252
deleted the blockchain and got this
ERROR: AcceptBlock() : incorrect proof of work
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : AcceptBlock FAILED
disconnecting node 207.12.89.80:64574
Disconnected 207.12.89.80:64574 for misbehavior (score=100)
downloaded the blockchain from the first post and its now synced
fml
Also, if it appears your wallet is not syncing, just give it time. Hashrate is very low on GIL atm, and diff is high. As soon as the next block is found, your client should sync
fml
Warning

Donot mine @ http://gil.netcoin.pl

Pool operator, did not upgrade client, before magic number change. Since I had warned people, that the old client, would not communicate with the new client, any coins mined there, will never be able to be sent anywhere, that is using the new client ie: Cryptsy.
They will never reach their destination.

Only safe way to mine GIL atm, is solo.
fml
OK, new client, V7.4.1 is up, should work now
Activity: 399
still can't sync! no active connection!
Activity: 252
I have 2 active connections but wallet does not start to sync.
- upgraded wallet
- downloaded block chain
- deleted peers

it does not sync!
Help needed

Thx
G
same problem, wallet doesnt sync, cant connect to 207.12.89.80
fml
Bump. I would like this diff adjustment change, to take effect, asap
fml
Bump. I would like this diff adjustment change, to take effect, asap
fml
Wether you mine it or not, if you have a GIL wallet running, you need to upgrade
fml
fml
fml
will give that a try

UPDATE: that did the trick.

Cool. I always forget to do it, before I commit to github