Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] Gingr - Revolutionizing the Oldest Industry in the World ✅ - page 10. (Read 1430 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Sex and Crypto fits very well in my opinion but you have a lot of competition in that area. I read alot of similar projects in the last weeks.
I don’t see any similar project with such idea yet. Anyway, we need to wait finished product.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
Sex and Crypto fits very well in my opinion but you have a lot of competition in that area. I read alot of similar projects in the last weeks.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
I have found the info affirming the launch of beta were in the end of 2016. Can you account for that missing time on your end?
How could there be testing if the project was announced this year? How is that even possible? Or is it a platform restart?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
The oldest profession that is still popular and in no way inferior to other modern affairs. Now it got to the blockchain, we will see what comes of it.
Activity: 434
I don't understand exactly what way I am able to use this platform in practice. How can I order sex-worker if I want?
You will be able to do this through the platform without the participation of third parties and any resulting risks. Everything will be anonymous.
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
I have found the info affirming the launch of beta were in the end of 2016. Can you account for that missing time on your end?
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
I don't understand exactly what way I am able to use this platform in practice. How can I order sex-worker if I want?
how long will private sale last? until October 1, when will start public presale? Dont found such information on the roadmap.
Not yet clear. I did not find this information either. I hope soon the developer will tell in detail about all stages of sales.
Activity: 616
Do we need to join any KYC process or other registrations to recieve bounty reward?  Thanks.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Tell me if there is an opportunity to enter the private sale and what are the conditions for private sales?
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
how long will private sale last? until October 1, when will start public presale? Dont found such information on the roadmap.
Activity: 137
75% discount for pre sale? are you kidding me? I am sure that dumped harder will not be avoided at first listed in the exchange later. so what percentage of tokens do you sell in this pre sale?
75% discount is not very big amount, I've already seen good projects with such kind of discount and the price of the token grow when token hit exchange.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
How can you implement this platform? On paper, this is possible, but have you considered all the factors that might interfere? Against the backdrop of the government and government agencies?
Activity: 434
In which countries will this platform work? In some places, prostitution and cryptocurrency are still prohibited, too, what can you say about this?
I think the project will be of interest to single men. Now you don’t need to search for a service to find a partner for entertainment, as through the platform it can be done in a few minutes.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
75% discount for pre sale? are you kidding me? I am sure that dumped harder will not be avoided at first listed in the exchange later. so what percentage of tokens do you sell in this pre sale?

Yeah, Gingr are selling 375m out of 500m tokens at -75% and this will bury the ICO. 5-10-15% max to be on pre-sale with such a huge discount, but 75%? No, thanks.
This looks like a total Pump and Dump at first exchange scam.
Pretty obvious they will surely kill the ICO price its a big discount @team make it more realistic small investors need profit not like this very many ICOs I have seen offering like this huge discount are almost dead now tokens dump by whales even if you have an interesting platform If you did not make it right it will not succeed.   
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha

Yeah, Gingr are selling 375m out of 500m tokens at -75% and this will bury the ICO. 5-10-15% max to be on pre-sale with such a huge discount, but 75%? No, thanks.
This looks like a total Pump and Dump at first exchange scam.
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
CTO, Sys Admin, Cryptontrepreneur, CommunityLeader
Interesting possibilities here.. Certainly not legal anywhere near the U.S. but still interesting.,
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
hey. How do you plan to make sure you 1st reason to invest (the price will rise) will happen?

Obvious scam is obvious
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Pages:
Jump to: