Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] Gingr - Revolutionizing the Oldest Industry in the World ✅ - page 9. (Read 1430 times)

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

What makes this revolutionary when its just a payment system for the sex exchange?
There is nothing special to it, anyone can pay using BTC which is more convenient she doesn't even need to exchange it to fiat anymore she can already us it to buy someone while GG might even have the hard time to get into an exchange.
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
By the way, it would be cool if the blockchain "rates" prostitutes. Can you propose something that is?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Though am not a strong supporter of blockchain and crypto being used in sex market, The Bitcoin market needs everything to back it up right now. We need all the support we can get in this harsh market.

Came across your website and I must say that the video is self explanatory and cleared most of my doubts. The only query I have now is about Satisfaction. What if the client is not satisfied with the services.? What happens then.?
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
This industry has good and stable future perspectives, as I remember, it’s unique for blockchain.
There have been several attempts to do such kind of project, but all was not successful, hope Gingr will succeed. Technical documentation and the team are on high level.
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
Another attempt to move the sex industry to the blockchain. You are repeating the same mistake as dozens of similar projects around the world. No one will use such a platform. Just because blockchain is open and no one will be happy if it can be found through it.
I totally disagree with you. Previously, we could not even think about cryptocurrency as such, but today it is an integral part of our life. Therefore, the sex industry can work in this mode, it is just a matter of time.
I agree, blockchain plays a very important role. Experienced developers can easily build sex industry based on blockchain technology.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
This industry has good and stable future perspectives, as I remember, it’s unique for blockchain.
Activity: 616
Thanks. Anyway, it would be interesting to watch the code of blockchain in future.
Activity: 574
Does Gingr already has blockchain explorer or any information about code in github sourse?
It is too early for such actions. We need to wait until the project is fully ready for the start, at that moment the code will be available for free access.
Another attempt to move the sex industry to the blockchain. You are repeating the same mistake as dozens of similar projects around the world. No one will use such a platform. Just because blockchain is open and no one will be happy if it can be found through it.
If it would be a really decentralized blockchain, like BTC has, nobody could find your tx without experience.
Here it is not about the anonymity of transactions, but about the anonymity of meetings of partners, this is the whole point.
But if prostitution is legal, partners anonimity would be broken in the case of goverment to monitor their activity. I clealy don't understand pow your platform is able to provide the anonimity and disclose data simultaneously.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
I totally disagree with you. Previously, we could not even think about cryptocurrency as such, but today it is an integral part of our life. Therefore, the sex industry can work in this mode, it is just a matter of time.

it is a very delicate question. different people have a different ways relate to the development of such an industry.  one side, if there are no violations of the rules, and there are laws, that are followed - it is good. but this is bad, when the sexual industry develops perversion, violence, and violations of human rights. everything should be orderly and safe for everyone.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Does Gingr already has blockchain explorer or any information about code in github sourse?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
If it would be a really decentralized blockchain, like BTC has, nobody could find your tx without experience.
Here it is not about the anonymity of transactions, but about the anonymity of meetings of partners, this is the whole point.
Activity: 434
Activity: 574
Sex and Crypto fits very well in my opinion but you have a lot of competition in that area. I read alot of similar projects in the last weeks.
I have not yet seen such projects that are associated with this particular area. I have seen projects that are related to video activity, namely models that work on the Internet through webcams, but here everything will be in real life.
Activity: 137
Gingr provides anonimity to its users according to the project's whitepaper. It is very interesting what way the devs to do this Wink
I have not found on which blockchain is Gingr based. If this isnt ethereum blockchain -anonimity is easy to secure
Gingr provides anonimity to its users according to the project's whitepaper. It is very interesting what way the devs to do this Wink
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
The oldest profession that is still popular and in no way inferior to other modern affairs. Now it got to the blockchain, we will see what comes of it.
If developers will make a lot of effort, then this project become popular, I did not see good analogues for today
Where I can see a full list of partnerships of that projects?
Pages:
Jump to: