Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] || 💰 💰 GIRO - Proof of Stake - Masternodes- 💰 LIVE 💰 AIRDROP || - page 20. (Read 24762 times)

legendary
Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040
Havn't received it, joined yesterday. Sad
Anything I forgot to do?
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
Thanks dev. Received airdrop
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
Developer
The competition is tough

yes, really tought, but we are working to succeed Cheesy

in other news_:

Airdrop Paid to 52 Users    , 90 Coins each one , thanks for pariticpating in our airdrop.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
team members on the site are copied from another site, they aren't associated with this project in anyway.

clear scam, do you work better to atleast to cheat stupid properly.

oh really?

http://sn.uploads.im/t/bCpgw.jpg

Hahaha this made me laugh. This is hilarious! Good devs defending their thread against FUD Tongue
And what so funny? Guys showing themselves and that is worth of respect. Grow up man.

The guy said we didnt exist, with that picture we show that we exist, im sorry if you take it wrong, but i prefer to show that we exist rather  than hide behind a pc.
You are my new hero man, Vitalik is sucks Wink
btw when ICo will be over?

will finish 'till all coins are sold, right now 149,202 left from phase 2
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
team members on the site are copied from another site, they aren't associated with this project in anyway.

oh really?

Hahaha this made me laugh. This is hilarious! Good devs defending their thread against FUD Tongue
And what so funny? Guys showing themselves and that is worth of respect. Grow up man.

The guy said we didnt exist, with that picture we show that we exist, im sorry if you take it wrong, but i prefer to show that we exist rather  than hide behind a pc.
You are my new hero man, Vitalik is sucks Wink
btw when ICo will be over?
Developer

oh really?

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

oh really?

Activity: 234
It's turtles all the way down!

oh really?

Activity: 349

oh really?

Los miembros del proyecto son personas reales entregando soluciones. y cumpliendo con lo prometido
Me gusta esta moneda, se nota el cariño que hay en los desarrolladores por su proyecto
Ademas que vengo siguiendo el proyecto desde su lanzamiento y doy fe de que, todavía no se acuestan a dormir  Grin
Saludos y sigan así los apoyamos.
Activity: 101

oh really?

http://sn.uploads.im/t/bCpgw.jpg

:3
Developer

oh really?

Activity: 52

Activity: 152
What's the difference of this coin compared to others ? How is it better ?

its another alt coin , supports staking and master node that's the current trend in crypto currency.
Activity: 182
what about second round of airdrop ? we need to apply for it again ?
Activity: 58
What's the difference of this coin compared to others ? How is it better ?
Activity: 62
Interesting coin, too bad I'm not a jr member.
Developer
The coin added to the exchange is good news. Developers stick to the road map.

yes, we are trying to accomplish all goals we marked. Also, we are working in things that we will implement to the coin soon to make it more profitable.

regards!
Activity: 352
Merit: 104
SquidCoin.cash
The coin added to the exchange is good news. Developers stick to the road map.
Pages:
Jump to: