Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] || 💰 💰 GIRO - Proof of Stake - Masternodes- 💰 LIVE 💰 AIRDROP || - page 18. (Read 24762 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 10
Developer
node-vps.com added GIRO coin MN. If somebody have a problem with MN installation you can run it there.
Great news!

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
node-vps.com added GIRO coin MN. If somebody have a problem with MN installation you can run it there.
Developer
Block is unstuck now, network is working properly again.
Still not received reward for MN. 43 hours passed from start. Younger masternode already received. The feeling that I was robbed.

Yes, please check in the console that your masternode is properly configured. Use the command :  masternode status
Still not received reward for MN. 43 hours passed from start. Younger masternode already received. The feeling that I was robbed.

Are you sure your MN is enabled?

BTW - https://masternodes.online/new-masternode-coins/
Activity: 82
Developer
One more question, dev. I type in console and see this. What does it mean? First addr my

"nHeight" : 4260,
        "winner" : [
            {
                "address" : "bE3JahWDMQAP8....",
                "nVotes" : 1
            },
            {
                "address" : " bZXZVrNUKu9Hs3....",
                "nVotes" : 9

Developer
Hi dev! My masternode running and enabled more than 36 hours, but still not received any reward, why?  Huh

Yes, it seems theres little problem withthe network, the difficulty is too high and theres low hashrate, we need more hashrate to unstuck this block, after that you should start receivng your payments, but for now we need to wait till miners find a new block.

Im monitoring this issue.

Regards!
Hi dev! My masternode running and enabled more than 36 hours, but still not received any reward, why?  Huh
Developer
Hello everyone, Hi Dev, I would like to participate in this project. I already registered in discord chat. Is there anything we can help to promote this project? I am hoping this project to be successful and more investors to come.

hello, you can contact me in discord channel, we will start a campaign to let more users know about GIRO. i believe the project is currently underrated but with hard work , it will show its real value!
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Hello everyone, Hi Dev, I would like to participate in this project. I already registered in discord chat. Is there anything we can help to promote this project? I am hoping this project to be successful and more investors to come.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Very promising project a sincere and informative enthusiast developer,i am looking forward to this campaign it is a pleasure to be part of the project,i hope the success of this coin in the market to be useful,valuable and a tradable coin.More Power and Success Dev!
Developer
hi guys,

we are working with the next exchange in order to get listed there, we send all the info to them, and now we have to wait 2 weeks from now in order to get a response, they have to test the code and some other stuff Smiley

Also android wallet is on the work.
Activity: 101
hi guys,

we are working with the next exchange in order to get listed there, we send all the info to them, and now we have to wait 2 weeks from now in order to get a response, they have to test the code and some other stuff Smiley
Activity: 43
Great Masternode Project!
Activity: 155
Are there again places for airdrop?
node-vps.com told me in letter that they add support of GIRO MN very soon, but didnt told when exactly. What other VPS services already support GIRO MN?
Activity: 120

Dev ipan have guide clear for setup MN, you can follow that
[/quote]

I already pm but no answer... hopefully he see this msg
[/quote]
Hello
I do the installation of the masternode according to this instruction: http://www.explorerz.top/vivo-mn.html and everything works
Activity: 168
we are proud to announce that we just upload the wallet for mac

you can download it at our page

Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/gLxu8CN.jpg
I am highly appreciate your good works for the project. Finally, we have wallet for Mac Os.
Activity: 3

[/quote]
Dev ipan have guide clear for setup MN, you can follow that
[/quote]

I already pm but no answer... hopefully he see this msg
Pages:
Jump to: