Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [GIV] GiveBackCoin - Giving Back To The Community [2014-05-15] - page 5. (Read 13481 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
A couple of announcements. We are still working on getting an exchange running. Shouldn't be too much longer, as some are already interested. Also we have distributed the premine to the developers, for the bounties, and to various people helping users out in the IRC channel. I just wanted to take a moment to say that the developers are willing to give up a lot of their premine and give it away to those who sign up on our official pool and mine for 24 hours. Just join #givebackcoin for details. Thanks a lot Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
thought you might wanted to know that
hashcows has added coin
but its profit switching pool
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
waiting for it's launch
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
good to hear, keep us posted.

keep up the good work!
Good news, we are just now hearing back from some popular exchanges that seem interested. Will keep you all posted when I hear more. By the way, thanks to all for a very successful launch with some monster hashpower. For a moment we peaked over 2ghs!
Someone's got some serious hash on our coin. No wrries, just choose another algorithm to find blocks faster Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Universal Life Church Minister
Who grab all blocks  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Activity: 56
 axPool  终于分币了 Grin
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Well, so far smooth launch. Once we get more hash on all the algos the orphan blocks will stop.
钱包 20个币 没有了  钱包地址  钱包SOLO的 78AYipGc8rrQQQqMM6J4y3Lr9nw5ShZxJd
Of course. We are on freenode in #givebackcoin as per the OP message Smiley
Activity: 995
Merit: 500
Do you guys have a chat anywhere?

Good Luck!
We have added a 3rd pool. Please help distribute the hashpower. Smiley
legendary
Can you guys do us a favor and scan the main .exe with virustotal.com

thanks

Our Windows developer is sleeping right now, but it shouldn't be too hard to compile it on your own if you require this extra layer of caution. I can assure you there is no virus or malware though.

Okay no worries, I'll do it at launch. I'm sure there is no malware, its just best practice to scan everything.

thanks

Our Windows developer is sleeping right now, but it shouldn't be too hard to compile it on your own if you require this extra layer of caution. I can assure you there is no virus or malware though.
legendary

thanks
Pages:
Jump to: