Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [GIV] GiveBackCoin - Giving Back To The Community [2014-05-15] - page 7. (Read 13481 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Due to community feedback we have changed the block halving algorithm.

Coins generated will start at 10 coins per block.
Every month this will half as follows:
1st month: 10 coins
2nd month: 5 coins
3rd month: 2.5 coins
4th month: 1.25 coins
and then 1.25 coins for 7 years.

This will give an incentive for early adopters and also make the coin more rare.
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Another day another coin, but I'm in because of the # of coins. Got tired of holding million of dead coins.
Activity: 506
Merit: 510
...givebakcoin..
Givecoin brother>?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Quick update: Bounties have been claimed for graphics, website, and pools. We will no longer be paying out for these. Side note: Premine dispersion has been slightly changed to be more fair. Let us know what you like/dislike. Preparing for the big day next week!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Fun project. Keep an eye on this one here. I know I will be, also assisting in getting the coin up and running!
Activity: 241
Activity: 140
i will attend until you have pools and exchanges Grin
Just wanted to give a heads up that we have already 1 pool for each algorithm for the bounty. There is room for more if anyone wants to run a GIV pool for launch.
We are pleased to announce someone has claimed the block explorer bounty. All bounties will be distributed soon after launch. Keep up the good work Smiley
No, there is no IPO. A coin with premine gets bad enough of a reputation. We understand that people have got burned before and wanted to offer as little risk to all involved while still being able to give back to those who put a lot of effort into the community. With that said, you could try fulfilling one of our bounty offers for a nice chunk of coinage, as this is a semi-rare coin and a very nice chunk to receive.
It's junk, but I'm going to give it a try.

I'm sorry you feel that way, but we have learned from our past mistakes and will do what we can to make sure this coin succeeds. We have a reputable organization willing to host our official pool at launch, as well as in negotiation for exchange listings soon after launch. The rarity of this coin, the developers behind it, and their plans for its future make it an opportunity for a try at the very least. Thank you for your comment though.
Activity: 11
It's junk, but I'm going to give it a try.
Activity: 117
this is something new.
will keep an eye on u guys
Thanks for the support. A quick update. We are in need of a nicer logo and a few other things. The bounties for these will be paid out at launch if anyone wants to work on any of them.
Activity: 376
Merit: 250
name looks good, good luck
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Good luck bud.

Inb4 GiveHeadCoin.
Activity: 73
Good luck
Although I'm not going to attend
Activity: 119
Good luck.
Although I don't know you this project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Good luck mate and all the best with your project.
Pages:
Jump to: