Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [GLB]Globe – One Currency for One Globe - Polished and Ready for Action - page 6. (Read 113546 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Oh great another dump. Sigh Sad .Hopefully Globe won't be cheap for long Smiley . Buy now

Well i downloaded the new versions yesterday. My Windows wallet has 7 connections but doesnt sync. And on my macbook added nodes and doesnt sync eather.
I downloaded from the website.

Ok, no need to worry. I recommend you close your wallet --> delete all the files in the appdata Globe folder except your wallet.dat and globe.conf  --> Restart your wallet .

It should start syncing with the block-chain from the beginning. It will take a while to sync. If it gets stuck while syncing just make sure to open and close your wallet.

I suspect that will solve your issue Smiley . If you have any more problems feel free to post back.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Heey guys,

My Windows and Mac wallet dont sync anymore. I didnodes and everything but it doesnt work

Oh really , Sad .

Do you have version 0.8.3.1 ?

Also is the the issue no nodes ? or just stuck ?

Thanks
Sphere

Well i downloaded the new versions yesterday. My Windows wallet has 7 connections but doesnt sync. And on my macbook added nodes and doesnt sync eather.
I downloaded from the website.
Heey guys,

My Windows and Mac wallet dont sync anymore. I didnodes and everything but it doesnt work

Oh really , Sad .

Do you have version 0.8.3.1 ?

Also is the the issue no nodes ? or just stuck ?

Thanks
Sphere
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Heey guys,

Maybe you should put the tax address somewhere again, I can't find it at the moment, so people like sampey can verify you are not dumping all the tax coins?

I would like to know this as well, as I would also like to know what the plans are when it comes to spending the tax?

I hope to run this tax thing more as a private entity almost like an organization so don't intend on giving all the info regarding money spent etc. However, I can assure you the interests of the "Dev team tax" is aligned with the interests and long term success of Globe.

Since you asked so nicely more than happy to share the tax address info to verify that I'm not dumping.

Here you go :
15yydiZrSuwAb5QETPTnhPBqBV2fXZe4Sj
1556iQbLizzdLD3uAa94L6nqwhTZL4MKXZ
1EfEW9ZT1L9Szf6KdJoRFy1qZNVneS5RXQ
1BJstbmxUKj3cC12YMSNDrjKhBSskAH9xV

Regarding my plan on how to spend these funds it's going to be hopefully all on bounties. The bounty thread is pretty active and seems to be working well , we have more companies accepting Globe and more activity on social media as well. Hopefully the new "development" bounties will also help get new features launched.

Thanks
Sphere
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Maybe you should put the tax address somewhere again, I can't find it at the moment, so people like sampey can verify you are not dumping all the tax coins?

I would like to know this as well, as I would also like to know what the plans are when it comes to spending the tax?
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
As for Sampey, occasionally you seem to return to have some rant and really never offer any solid advice or suggestions.

I Offer a lot of solution in the earlier days of this coin. But you weren't able to implements any of these suggestions.
You only continue with Giveaway and pay people (with coin you constantly stole from miners) to accept this coins.

Also, if my memory serves me correctly you called me and this entire project a scam

Because, with a 20% TAX and no reason (price stability could be a reson, but i don't agree) you're talking about a coin with constant 20% Mine to Dev. How do you call this?

If you were actually part of this community you would have known that price stabalization etc has been scrapped.

So you can sell all your constant-mine coin, very good idea.

Why are you back?

Because i follow this topics and i don't like scam.

To be honest I don't care and don't have the time to respond to your posts which seem to be 95% insult. For this reason I have just added you to my ignore list and won't be replying to or reading any more of your posts.

This is the tipical behaviour of a person who admit to have no valid arguments about my questions.
Very funny  Grin Grin
"I Put you in my ignore list because you're a bad boy". How old are you ? 12?
Who is dumping all that GLB?

People who believe in GLB should really buy some now. I have been buying the last couple of days Smiley
Hi everyone,

No idea Sad . It's really frustrating. Hope it's the end of all the dumping . Yep maardein, get it while it's cheap Smiley .

As for Sampey, occasionally you seem to return to have some rant and really never offer any solid advice or suggestions. If you were actually part of this community you would have known that price stabalization etc has been scrapped.

Also, if my memory serves me correctly you called me and this entire project a scam and said you where done and left. Why are you back? To be honest I don't care and don't have the time to respond to your posts which seem to be 95% insult. For this reason I have just added you to my ignore list and won't be replying to or reading any more of your posts.

Thanks
Sphere
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
I read news from main page :

Funding for dev. team
The 20% tax will be used for a mix of the following.
1.   Bounties to build financial infrastructure such as exchanges, companies, banks, funds etc.
2.   Develop the coin so that there will always be new features. When the last time Bitcoin or any other alt-coin had a major feature update? Never!
3.   Advertising campaigns and Giveaways to increase adoption
4.   Bounties to companies that start accepting Globe
5.   Donating to charities and foundations.

Where's the old Point for justify TAX? It was something like "Maintain a Stable Price on Market"
With a 20% Constant TAX current situation is something like :

50K (i don't remember how many blocks have 10 GLB, 8 To user 2 to TAX, surely 40K)
140000 Block (4 To User 1 Into Tax).

So situation is : 50.000*2 + 140.0000 = 240.000 GLB in Tax.

What do you think to do with 240.000 GLB?
Where's the mechanism of market price stability?
Who is dumping all that GLB?

People who believe in GLB should really buy some now. I have been buying the last couple of days Smiley
Activity: 147
retweeted as @wirmola
http://twitter.com/wirmola

1798xm9TFaLbmBGmKpiPetS4fzDG9yJeiC

thx very much!
Coin Alliance just went live @ http://coinalliance.org/index.html . Globecoin is one of the members.

It's "Globe" not "Globecoin" but thanks anyway  ! Smiley

BTW Miners ! We need more miners to switch over to maxminers ! The network hash is still very unevenly distributed !

https://globe.maxminers.net/

We also hit 1000 Twitter followers ! Thanks for everyone's support
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Coin Alliance just went live @ http://coinalliance.org/index.html . Globecoin is one of the members.
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1030
Hope that's good Smiley .

Nice, thanks Smiley

Btw, would it be possible to consider in a future update generating addresses that don't begin with a 1, but with a 'G' or 'g' or some other prefix?

Currently GLB addresses can't be differentiated easily from BTC addresses (they are considered valid by the bitcoin client), this means that you can't detect the coin just from the address, and it would help reduce attribution errors (people sending to btc rather than glb, or vice versa).

Old addresses with 1 would still be valid, but the client would generate only with the new prefix, so over time things could smooth out.
Quick update,

We have some more service providers Tongue !

Check here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/glb-globe-bounty-thread-offer-much-increased-claim-now-557435 for companies that start accepting Globe and claim bounties.

For a full list view :  http://globecrypto.com/?page_id=6620

Also added a development bounty ! Upto 20,000 GLB can be claimed per feature ! For more details view the section named "development" under the bounty thread

Some really cheap globe at poloniex, buy while it's low!

What do you mean ? 1 GLB = 1 GLB Wink Hahaha sorry, could not resist.
Some really cheap globe at poloniex, buy while it's low!
Any reason why everyone left maxminers ?

Can we send some hash here : https://globe.maxminers.net/

Its very important we spread the network hash ! If you are mining please send some hash to this pool !
If your in-charge of some major Globe infrastructure you can compile your daemon using the updated source code here :

Daemon for the Globe Blockchain Explorer updated!

Would you mind adding a link in the first post? given it's the only Globe explorer AFAICT, the other is just a crawler with no info per address or transaction details Smiley

Also if the admin for suprnova.cc is reading this, his server clock has drifted in the future (which is why blocks appear in the explorer dated in the future)

Hi,

Added you to the first post and our service providers list here : http://globecrypto.com/?page_id=6620

Hope that's good Smiley .
Pages:
Jump to: