Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Glitzkoin Diamond Blockchain, DiaEx Diamond Trading Platform & GTN Token - page 8. (Read 17470 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
As the diamond industry in particular and the casual diamond lover in general, feels comfortable to trade on a blockchain – we might soon see the smart contracts themselves, being traded as an ‘asset’.
Activity: 504
This project has a competitor who is currently have a listing on the stock exchanges and has MVP. I'm talking about the CEDEX project. They announced that on July 9 they went to two new exchanges.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
Hey, guys, you ruin the project's reputation with your red trusts. Get yourself a new accounts. Assistants of this type are more damaging to the project than they are helping.
GLITZKOIN utilizes the Stellar blockchain for its solution. In addition to the underlying distributed ledger, Stellar incorporates smart contracting capabilities in a secure fashion while providing a very high number of transactions at significantly low transaction costs.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Project is good and I think this project will have a big potential. good luck to you!

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I wish this plan grows well and perfect!
Sentient website, outstanding website, interesting activity!
The GLITZKOIN project addresses the pricing issues and the need to unlock diamonds as an investment option using blockchain technology.
Activity: 896
Merit: 507
I'm watching the project, because it's interesting to me. For me, the previous project, connected with diamonds, was successful. But some things worry me.
1. The team does not refute accusations ...
2. The bounty table is closed without explanation.
The GLITZKOIN project addresses the pricing issues and the need to unlock diamonds as an investment option using blockchain technology.
Traders can have full confidence in buying and selling, even without prior knowledge of diamond trading.
Activity: 364
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
GLITZKOIN combines privacy, accessibility, and security to create enterprise-ready applications. Current blockchain technology does not meet industry needs as the Transaction data is completely public and Network
security is often uncertain.
Completely public transactions have nothing to do with security, rather the reverse. People want anonymity when they trade or buy diamonds. Is not it?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

[/quote]
A good idea and a strong team, closely follow this progect and I believe that this startup will achieve their goals.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Decentralized Market Place for trade in diamonds
Facilitate trustless transactions between diamond traders
Allowing anyone to buy and sell diamonds
Facilitate ancillary services like shipping and insurance for diamonds fulfilled by third party providers
Drastically cut the time required for trade transaction settlements.

I agree, but how can people buy the Diamonds, what are the different types of diamonds we can able to buy and how can people get most benefits from third-party providers. how can Drastically cut the time required for trade transaction settlements?
GLITZKOIN Diamond Exchange enables anyone to invest in individual diamonds, shares of a high-value stone or shares in a basket of diamonds like an ETF.
The Decentralized Exchange that is powered by GLITZKOIN uses proprietary machine-learning algorithms and has been created to bring transparency and coherency to the global diamond markets.
GLITZKOIN enables companies to quickly build customized, end-to- end, supply chain applications with
data privacy.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
       This kind of project seems to be a real science-developing mechanism at an early date!? I learned the startup GlitzKoin, I really liked it and I made a detailed video for Russian-speaking people! I hope that my video will help many people in the study of ICO GlitzKoin!   https://youtu.be/7BPEMGOUi3k
 My twit:  https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/1008824662674018306
Securely record historical data and transactions allowing suppliers to prove their reliability to buyers and rating institutions.
GLITZKOIN’s supply chain is completely secure and based on the federated byzantine agreement system
to run network governance protocol and eliminate bad actors.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Just stumbled upon this project after seeing an article posted from a bounty hunter....
So, your project has raised over $17 million so far in ICO? That is some solid numbers

I'm looking into the whitepaper too, and joined telegram. So you'll probably hear some questions from me on there from time to time.
Good luck, I'm deciding on a investing  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: