Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Glitzkoin Diamond Blockchain, DiaEx Diamond Trading Platform & GTN Token - page 3. (Read 17470 times)

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
Gotcha. Already read the website. One clever idea to this for all the investors to be fully aware that in crypto world there is no such guaranteed profit but all is a risk. Good job Good luck DEV's!
So true and even you are 100 percent very sure about your investment don't take it for granted because it might be a revenge for your greediness. Glitzkoin diamonds if it was ready in the market it will be a blast. Furthermore, stellar blockchain is most use case now instead of using ethereum because it was already been so many altcoins that we don't know if anyone will have a bad effect on it.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Gotcha. Already read the website. One clever idea to this for all the investors to be fully aware that in crypto world there is no such guaranteed profit but all is a risk. Good job Good luck DEV's!
Activity: 168
Everyone here is talking about building their own resources to yell ... scam ... scam ... i understand nothing ... but i know that ... the we want the diamond trading platform ... you cannot stop them from yelling all over the world ... but you have a duty to maintain order here ... and keep updating us with the progress.
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
I wonder why most people are receiving 2nd round of bounty rewards that I'm left alone 😱😱😱
Please, who's responsible to fix that for me?

Relax, nobody received 2nd portion of bounty rewards, most people got few tokes for the first round and that is all. Situation with Glitzkoin really scare me, they collected huge cup, closed the spreadsheet, and threw the peanuts to bounty supporters. In Telegram they told everybody: distribution is over, everything fine. And their profile on bitcointalk is still not in red? We should develop instruments to protect marketing community (bounty supporters), reserve fund or something else, such situations are unacceptable.

At the beginning, we all supported the project with good idea, nice use cases for the real world, to change diamond industry, maybe team really develop diamond blockchain ecosystem for their investors, wish them best of luck.
It is doubtful that they have developed something. If the information here is true https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4435922.20 then it was originally a fraudulent project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I wonder why most people are receiving 2nd round of bounty rewards that I'm left alone 😱😱😱

Relax, nobody received 2nd portion of bounty rewards, most people got few tokes for the first round and that is all. Situation with Glitzkoin really scare me, they collected huge cup, closed the spreadsheet, and threw the peanuts to bounty supporters. In Telegram they told everybody: distribution is over, everything fine. And their profile on bitcointalk is still not in red? We should develop instruments to protect marketing community (bounty supporters), reserve fund or something else, such situations are unacceptable.

At the beginning, we all supported the project with good idea, nice use cases for the real world, to change diamond industry, maybe team really develop diamond blockchain ecosystem for their investors, wish them best of luck.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
Quite a mess here ... if the project is proceeding to the Product Development stage ... please use this channel to .. give progress details .... with all this noise ... we can hear nothing ... you need our support for the ... next phase of the project.
Do you really believe that they will develop something? These are ordinary scammers who are still trying to raise money and deceive more people.
Activity: 26
They speak good about a project and once they didn’t get the required bounty , the project becomes bad and scam . What a pity . Guys I invested in this project and also I participated in few campaigns here
Activity: 88
Quite a mess here ... if the project is proceeding to the Product Development stage ... please use this channel to .. give progress details .... with all this noise ... we can hear nothing ... you need our support for the ... next phase of the project.
Activity: 896
Merit: 507
When to open the first token sale? How can a newcomer participate in a bounty hunting campaign in this project?
The sales of the tokers are long over, bounty too. But you did not lose much, as all the bounty hunters remained unhappy because of the actions of the team.
Activity: 26
When to open the first token sale? How can a newcomer participate in a bounty hunting campaign in this project?
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
very dissapoint this project they decieved all bouty hunters. as was sad today it is outy hunters, tomorrow it will be investors.
This behavior will not be reflected positively. Hunters are a signal, about the conscientiousness of a team, that can not be ignored.
You're right. No long-term investors will not want to invest in a project whose developers behaved dishonestly. But perhaps the team does not even have long-term plans.

I can't think of any project that was able to scam its bounty participants and still succeed afterwards. Glitzkoin will be no different. Also, can you imagine a young blockchain startups with a couple mil as budget, being able to penetrate and disrupt one of the most regulated and strict industries in the world? Sounds like their plan was to come up with a cool sounding idea, milk it for a while, scam some bounty hunters and then disappear. I can guarantee we wont be hearing from them ever again in less than 1 year.
Activity: 78
This project has a competitor who is currently have a listing on the stock exchanges and has MVP. I'm talking about the CEDEX project. They announced that on July 9 they went to two new exchanges.

As far as we know, GLITZKOIN plagiarized CEDEX.
Activity: 140
This project has a competitor who is currently have a listing on the stock exchanges and has MVP. I'm talking about the CEDEX project. They announced that on July 9 they went to two new exchanges.
Activity: 140
very dissapoint this project they decieved all bouty hunters. as was sad today it is outy hunters, tomorrow it will be investors.
This project did a bad job with bounty hunters, reduced the reward without explaining the reasons and going to Stellar blockchain without warning in advance about the need to create and activate XLM wallets, because of what I also did not get my reward  Undecided

Stellar wallets in any case need to be activated, giving permission for the transaction of a particular coin. But really, they had to warn in advance about this.
They scammed the bounty hunters... Very bad project I supported this project since the beginning but now they ignored all my messages on telegrams and now they censors the telegrams group ...
So why Are you still wearing their signature?
Pages:
Jump to: