Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GLOBAL FREE COIN (GFC) Bring Crypto To The Masses (Global Wealth Creation) - page 6. (Read 2048 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
The whole point of crypo investments is that one does not need to buy whole 1 BTC or 1 ETH, you can buy a partial of it and enjoy the decentralization, especially considering the fact that you can buy BTC almost everywhere now. So I really do not get the point of the whole project. P.S. I usually don't comment on such matters but the website looks like it was made in 2 hours on a windows 98.

It looks like it was made in 30 minutes by a baby playing in his crib.
The whole thing makes no sense. People are just replying here because it is a requirement to get the freebies.
Activity: 14
Merit: 3
This must be a very good concept. Truly crypto currency should be global.

Wishing the team a huge success, proud to be an early supporters.

All crypto currency is global - why must this project in particular be a very good concept?
Thanks for your opinion.

You're welcome and feel free to explain at any time if you think it's wrong.

So, back to the original question - does anyone?
This guy was probably one of those naysayers when Bitcoin started back in 2009, or he lost money to "shit" coins this year.
Of course people should do their own research before investing any money and never invest more than you can afford to lose.
Myself and the team behind this project as well as our growing community believe in this project and with the help of our community we will become the Next BTK, just bigger and better.

Not at all - I was mining BTC when CPU's would still do the job and fully believe in crypto. Yes I've lost some money on altcoins this year not expecting the bear market to be as long or deep as it has turned out to be but overall am in profit.

The premise of your coin is to provide a cheap asset with a super high volume to lower the barrier to entry. You think that by allowing anyone to be able to purchase these coins that it will 'redistribute wealth' and 'empower' poorer people. Beyond that you have no use case or unique features.

The idea is completely unnecessary when people can own fractions of coins and there are plenty of cheap altcoins already in existence. The fact that someone can own a whole coin doesn't create any 'empowerment' it just shifts the decimal point in their wallet.

Thanks for your opinion.
This guy was probably one of those naysayers when Bitcoin started back in 2009, or he lost money to "shit" coins this year.
Of course people should do their own research before investing any money and never invest more than you can afford to lose.
Myself and the team behind this project as well as our growing community believe in this project and with the help of our community we will become the Next BTK, just bigger and better.

Not at all - I was mining BTC when CPU's would still do the job and fully believe in crypto. Yes I've lost some money on altcoins this year not expecting the bear market to be as long or deep as it has turned out to be but overall am in profit.

The premise of your coin is to provide a cheap asset with a super high volume to lower the barrier to entry. You think that by allowing anyone to be able to purchase these coins that it will 'redistribute wealth' and 'empower' poorer people. Beyond that you have no use case or unique features.

The idea is completely unnecessary when people can own fractions of coins and there are plenty of cheap altcoins already in existence. The fact that someone can own a whole coin doesn't create any 'empowerment' it just shifts the decimal point in their wallet.
Just out of interest does anyone actually still buy this type of shit/scam coin?

I mean the premise of this is utterly ridiculous but we see this type of generic coin announced over and over again. I have to assume that 'someone' is supporting the effort of the OP but can't believe that anyone in crypto is still so naive after all of the past scams.

Just out of interest does anyone actually still buy this type of shit/scam coin?

I mean the premise of this is utterly ridiculous but we see this type of generic coin announced over and over again. I have to assume that 'someone' is supporting the effort of the OP but can't believe that anyone in crypto is still so naive after all of the past scams.

Hi, we were experiencing some problems with our social media links.
All has been resolved now. Please find all links below.
Thanks for your patience.

Website - https://www.globalfreecoin.co
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Globalfreecoin
Twitter - https://twitter.com/global_freecoin
Telegram - t.me/globalfreecoin
Airdrop Form - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1cFrnNAu_K1h6fWSD_TUbiIRn7WaSxY0PjiDAiTr6zO0

PreSale Phase 2 Currently Live on Forkdelta at 300% Discount
Forkdelta Link - https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x3330a571af9e2cab4a4b609b6010f2becc65ae24-ETH

Alternatively instead of Forkdelta you can purchase via our smartcontract - https://etherscan.io/token/0x3330a571af9e2cab4a4b609b6010f2becc65ae24
0.01 ETH - 1,000,000
0.1 ETH - 10,000,000
1.0 ETH - 100,000,000 + 100% Bonus
Activity: 10
how many users are you expecting to use this token??
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
With a great supply, affordable prices will make it easy for the GFC to reach the community. Want to learn more about how GFC can provide access to crypto for users?
Activity: 58
Why did you decide to do ICO on Folkdelta?
Great Team, The concept of giving a free coin is awesome, but make all the links in the form should be working, some links and page are not available.

Thanks for informing us, we will look into it and amend.
Activity: 20
Great Team, The concept of giving a free coin is awesome, but make all the links in the form should be working, some links and page are not available.
Activity: 18
The world as we know it will change very soon. In the near future there will be a global redistribution of wealth . Attaboy.
Looks interesting However what about partner base, roadmap and whitepaper ? where can I find them

Hi, thanks for your questions. Everything can be found on our website https://www.globalfreecoin.co
Activity: 275
Merit: 2
"Trade with profit"
Hello, Please do your website properly.You are using wixsite free domain.Purchase a proper website please
Activity: 57
Will be interesting to see that this coin will cover the entire planet... Mass adoption all day and everyday and seems everyone can be included in this project.   
Activity: 50
Looks interesting However what about partner base, roadmap and whitepaper ? where can I find them
Activity: 233
It's great to know that crypto is to be made easily available and create opportunities and crypto knowledge to many common people.
Activity: 100
Global Free Coin is such an amazing project. With their vision which is bringing affordable crypto to the masses on a global scale, will benefited everyone who's into crypto. Looking forward for it's huge success.
Pages:
Jump to: