Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GLOBAL FREE COIN (GFC) Bring Crypto To The Masses (Global Wealth Creation) - page 8. (Read 2048 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Very Very success team Nice solid Project
Activity: 14
Thanks for the support everyone. As expected the first 5% of our PreSale phase 1 sold out in less than 24 Hours. Phase 2 is Live at 1900% Discount and Phase 3 at 300% Discount.

Buy on forkdelta (10% Total Supply Available)

https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x3330a571af9e2cab4a4b609b6010f2becc65ae24-ETH
Activity: 290
I think this is good project and good coin and coin supply, happy to wish and success this project
Activity: 7
The whole point of crypo investments is that one does not need to buy whole 1 BTC or 1 ETH, you can buy a partial of it and enjoy the decentralization, especially considering the fact that you can buy BTC almost everywhere now. So I really do not get the point of the whole project. P.S. I usually don't comment on such matters but the website looks like it was made in 2 hours on a windows 98.
Russian translation reserved

Thanks for the offer. At this moment we are still in the infancy stages so translations will definitely come at a later stage, we will update here once we start our bounty campaign. For now we are trying to build up our social media community and conclude with our Pre-sale. We believe in taking our time to perfect this project to the best of our ability and with the help of our community.
Activity: 32
A great project, come to be part of this great success you too, success to all involved !!! Cheesy
Nice shitcoin Smiley

I see ICO at this time, I see account with no history and odds are WE HAVE ANOTHER SHITCOIN!  Cool

Thanks for your motivational words, truly inspiring 👍
brand new
Activity: 0
Great project with a great concept, wish the best and happy to be part in this new project.

5,000,000,000 Tokens Available For Our Airdrop Round 1 is really AWESOME
Activity: 21
It is a really Good Project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Nice shitcoin Smiley

I see ICO at this time, I see account with no history and odds are WE HAVE ANOTHER SHITCOIN!  Cool
Activity: 7
Activity: 94
Global Free Coin seems more interesting and Project has a strong concept keep it up.
Activity: 120
The vision of this project to make Cryptocurrency accessible and available to all is a great one. This will also give a boost to mass adoption. The reason many are still far from crypto is because they see as an expensive venture, but with this idea and vision, it is a welcome project.
Activity: 67
Activity: 27
THE PROJECT IS GOD WORK.THE SITE HOW SEE?
copper member
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
BM Russian Translator
Russian translation reserved
Activity: 25
Great project with a great concept, wish the best and happy to be part in this new project.
brand new
Excellent team project 100%, greeting from Venezuela...
Activity: 42
Typing this to bump the thread lol also typing this to let you know that i started a community to give new projects a way to promote for free. Its a discord server with its own currency, that you use for promotion. Its set up this way to prevent spam, and theres a limit of 3 projects per day so that they dont get drowned out. If you're interested, the link is https://discord.gg/eafPDkY . There's an active bounty right now rewarded in BAC , so when the community grow a bit bigger, you may be able to use the BAC to your advantage if you win.
brand new
Great Concept,Don't Miss This
Pages:
Jump to: