Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Glow | X13 POS - page 6. (Read 64322 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
October 25, 2014, 02:05:58 PM
@glowcoin twitter is gone as well - not a good sign this was a "hack" and not an all out bail
Twitter gone, github gone, website now pointing to google, so at the very least someone would have needed to gain access to the web host to forward the domain...pretty elaborate hack, if it is one

Or, the dev was dumb enough to use the same username/password for everything, which wouldn't surprise me  Cheesy lol
legendary
Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042
October 25, 2014, 02:05:11 PM
The dev must be full retard, this was just at 30000$ marketcap .... why exit at this point?  Just from the point of view of a scammer.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
October 25, 2014, 02:02:44 PM
Let that bot owner got burned, he burned too many investors in the past days manipulating the price Grin

He deserve it.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
October 25, 2014, 02:01:32 PM
VootCoin had a similar debacle.

Yup but someone/group ended up taking it over and rode it up like crazy high... Right?
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
October 25, 2014, 02:01:06 PM
Still strange buyorders coming up. Pretty large ones as well....
Maybe they need to unplug their bots  Grin

Lol, their bots are still buying...
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 25, 2014, 01:58:52 PM
@glowcoin twitter is gone as well - not a good sign this was a "hack" and not an all out bail
Activity: 109
October 25, 2014, 01:57:59 PM
Maybe they need to unplug their bots  Grin
Activity: 133
October 25, 2014, 01:57:04 PM
Well the last time this happened, it ended up being not true. Anyone remember which coin?  6-8 hours before event and something crazy like this happened, Dev bailed, turned out his account was hacked?

My question was then, as it is now, why just crash it to 1000 and burn the BTC. I mean, any Dev would have the capability to bot trade and milk way more BTC out of the premine (which was stated in ANN not a hidden one).

And why so many hours early? A slower sell rate and he would have yielded what - 3-4x the amount of Bitcoin? It makes little financial sense is all I am saying. The coin was holding in the 4k range. trading sideways - even went up to 4500 a few hours back.

So instead of selling coins for the next 6 hours and making 4x BTC - he just decides to dump them all as if he is robbing a bank and must flee the scene of the crime?  

All I know is - someone just scooped up a huge load of coins around 1300-1500. Huge buy orders jumped up the second the news hit.  My guess is we are going to see a big pump next.

But I could be wrong.

Strato

The dev pretend to be a guy from the netherlands. Nothing about russian at all and by the way  the WHOLE premine was dumped already...

there is currently positive just accept the truth. This was a prepared Scam..

Obviously whale manipulating because he's looking for an exit.

edit: aaaaaand its gone!!
Activity: 527
Blockchain!!!
October 25, 2014, 01:55:53 PM
Well the last time this happened, it ended up being not true. Anyone remember which coin?  6-8 hours before event and something crazy like this happened, Dev bailed, turned out his account was hacked?

My question was then, as it is now, why just crash it to 1000 and burn the BTC. I mean, any Dev would have the capability to bot trade and milk way more BTC out of the premine (which was stated in ANN not a hidden one).

And why so many hours early? A slower sell rate and he would have yielded what - 3-4x the amount of Bitcoin? It makes little financial sense is all I am saying. The coin was holding in the 4k range. trading sideways - even went up to 4500 a few hours back.

So instead of selling coins for the next 6 hours and making 4x BTC - he just decides to dump them all as if he is robbing a bank and must flee the scene of the crime? 

All I know is - someone just scooped up a huge load of coins around 1300-1500. Huge buy orders jumped up the second the news hit.  My guess is we are going to see a big pump next.

But I could be wrong.

Strato

The dev pretend to be a guy from the netherlands. Nothing about russian at all and by the way  the WHOLE premine was dumped already...

October 25, 2014, 01:55:10 PM
Well the last time this happened, it ended up being not true. Anyone remember which coin?  6-8 hours before event and something crazy like this happened, Dev bailed, turned out his account was hacked?

All I know is - someone just scooped up a huge load of coins around 1300-1500. Huge buy orders jumped up the second the news hit.  My guess is we are going to see a big pump next.

But I could be wrong.

Strato

Which other coin are you talking about? Do you really trust the competency of a dev who gets his account hacked? lol

The fact is, premine was dumped. When devs dump premine, its generally safer to just dump all at once than slowly so he wont get caught.

These buys @ 1k-1.5k are there to deceive people to set their own buys so the whale can exit after people build the buy support.

Buy at your own risk. Just move on people.
Activity: 709
Gridcoin Foundation
October 25, 2014, 01:54:28 PM
Well the last time this happened, it ended up being not true. Anyone remember which coin?  6-8 hours before event and something crazy like this happened, Dev bailed, turned out his account was hacked?

All I know is - someone just scooped up a huge load of coins around 1300-1500. Huge buy orders jumped up the second the news hit.  My guess is we are going to see a big pump next.

But I could be wrong.

Strato

Activity: 560
October 25, 2014, 01:52:31 PM
VootCoin had a similar debacle.
legendary
October 25, 2014, 01:51:55 PM
The russian DEV or Moderator for this coin is ONLINE right now...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/nikl-379154

Anyone speak Russian?

Strato
legendary
October 25, 2014, 01:50:10 PM

But I could be wrong.

Strato
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
October 25, 2014, 01:46:24 PM
This coin looks good....hahahahahahaha.. Can't wait for glowshop where are my profits?  When will people learn, stop buying shit ass alt coins.  Stop feeding these dumb fuck devs.  Buy btc or ltc if you want to buy something.
October 25, 2014, 01:45:26 PM
Whales are manipulating the order books to create an exit for themselves.

Exit while you still can over 1k sats!!!!!
Activity: 709
Gridcoin Foundation
October 25, 2014, 01:44:53 PM
That quote about dev bailing was from oct 8th....

Post edits dont change the time of original post.

Thats always going to say 08 October even if he edited it just a few mins ago.

Just check the first page of this thread...
October 25, 2014, 01:43:41 PM
That quote about dev bailing was from oct 8th....

Post edits dont change the time of original post.

Thats always going to say 08 October even if he edited it just a few mins ago.
Activity: 560
October 25, 2014, 01:42:13 PM
Right when I thought I had seen it all, I woke up and read the Glow OP.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
October 25, 2014, 01:40:22 PM

All projects cancelled due of investors backing out 1 day before release, fuck you whales!  Angry Angry Thank you for leaving me and everyone else with a useless coin Angry  2 months preparation ripped to shit in just 12 hrs. congratufuckinglations Angry
just another scam coin again and again
glad to see i'm not part of it
Pages:
Jump to: