Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Glow | X13 POS - page 9. (Read 64322 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
October 24, 2014, 09:53:32 AM
Yes! we finally have our POD! thank you CryptoAsian!

http://cryptoasian.com/glow-glowcoin/

Finally! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
October 24, 2014, 09:47:20 AM
We need bigger promotion of this coin and the Profit Shares.

Maybe you can add it somehow to the topic headline?

Or you can write here who you are?  Cheesy

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/profit-shares-1st-of-its-kind-pos-what-do-you-think-833439
Activity: 336
October 24, 2014, 09:41:48 AM
Thanks for the answer! Things are getting exciting!
October 24, 2014, 08:00:43 AM
Hi Dev! Question.....how and when will we be able to track sales from the website? Thanks!
October 24, 2014, 05:10:30 AM
any particular reason this coin's price wont collapse in prce like so many others seem to?

It's simple, if you don't keep your coins in your wallet for 3 weeks, you don't get a percentage of the profits. So most of the large holders of Glow are not trading, but are holding. Plus there is only 1.8 million coins to go around.

Price will keep going up my friend!
Activity: 280
October 24, 2014, 01:23:20 AM
any particular reason this coin's price wont collapse in prce like so many others seem to?
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
October 23, 2014, 11:17:00 PM
its cheap.. they may still pump it.. very  much possible. so i wud buy in right about now
Activity: 210
October 23, 2014, 11:12:46 PM
Is it me or is this coin still stupid cheap.
legendary
Activity: 1050
October 23, 2014, 08:39:02 PM
Glow is in a correction from 45k marketcap atm to?

pls dont be ridiculous, the marketcap can easy go to 200k or more.

Yeah yeah, we can see it now ahah

Just the whale re-accumulating after selling all he could around 7-8k.
Imho
Merit: 252
October 23, 2014, 08:16:56 PM

Yeah yeah, we can see it now ahah
October 23, 2014, 07:59:19 PM
Finally! I'm in, let's do this!
legendary
October 23, 2014, 06:07:47 PM

Activity: 209
Twitter: @clay_space
October 23, 2014, 05:35:18 PM
blah

I'm kind of confused, have you created a new account and started posting because you have some great insights or insider info and a genuine philanthropic desire to help others save their money? If that's the case how come you started with this coin - you could be helping a lot more people by applying your predictive skills to bitcoin. Or have you been around a long time and giving us the benefit of your experience, in which case you would be a lot more credible if you weren't a newbie account.

Without a post history to give you credibility I'm afraid you'll have to start coming out with some detailed analysis to support your predictions otherwise the Ignore button is just a short click away....

How much can anybody REALLY trust a whale? They have both the money and the outreach, they can say whatever they want for a quick buck. I'd point you to ULTC right now. 30 minutes ago multiple whale accounts were screaming that ULTC was headed for another rise. Right now the price has dropped significantly since the call for a pump to .01 BTC.

I'm not saying that I know more than I'm letting on. I'm merely saying that I've become much more observant of certain trends after being victim to a few pump and dumps.

GLOW is in a correction.
legendary
Activity: 1050
October 23, 2014, 05:20:57 PM
Someone sure knows a lot for having a brand spankin new account!
October 23, 2014, 05:19:32 PM
blah

I'm kind of confused, have you created a new account and started posting because you have some great insights or insider info and a genuine philanthropic desire to help others save their money? If that's the case how come you started with this coin - you could be helping a lot more people by applying your predictive skills to bitcoin. Or have you been around a long time and giving us the benefit of your experience, in which case you would be a lot more credible if you weren't a newbie account.

Without a post history to give you credibility I'm afraid you'll have to start coming out with some detailed analysis to support your predictions otherwise the Ignore button is just a short click away....
October 23, 2014, 05:15:58 PM
SELL
This has run its course

I can say you, no whale will sell, only small investors sell now.

The denial phase starts now. It's a good point to consider that whales bought into this around 2 and 3k. They've made their money.

The marketcap is under 50k dollar  Roll Eyes
Ok, if you believe that, but i quote you when we are soon over 20k satoshi.  Smiley

The buys are shriveling back and the sells are chasing them. There's no buy support

Grin ....you will learn soon

I'm a bit lost right now, what do you know that I don't ?

a few pump groups are at this coin atm for a few days.

the biggest is fontas group
https://twitter.com/FontasPumps/with_replies

I don't know about that. @stratobitz was discussing a few days back on the CANN forum that he was about to leave the CANN pump for another pump (GLOW). If the whales new about this when GLOW's price was at 2-3k, they're major incentive at this point would be to push for those buy orders so they can dump. They've been pumping GLOW all day on social media.  
October 23, 2014, 05:11:42 PM
I've been waiting for like 6 hours and no one wants to dump on me on 6k satoshi. Cry
legendary
October 23, 2014, 05:04:48 PM
SELL
This has run its course

The denial phase starts now. It's a good point to consider that whales bought into this around 2 and 3k. They've made their money.

Ok, if you believe that, but i quote you when we are soon over 20k satoshi.  Smiley

The buys are shriveling back and the sells are chasing them. There's no buy support

a few pump groups are at this coin atm for a few days.

the biggest is fontas group
https://twitter.com/FontasPumps/with_replies
Merit: 252
October 23, 2014, 05:02:20 PM
SELL
This has run its course

October 23, 2014, 04:54:37 PM
SELL
This has run its course

Pages:
Jump to: