Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] Gluon - The first STRATIS Flagship, Verified ICO 🚀 - page 11. (Read 7229 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Is there a need to pass KYC to participate in the presale? And by the way, will there be a bonus at this stage?
You can ask to join the waitlist and yes there's a 10% bonus during the presale.
The bonus is valid only for those investors who invest at least $25kk. I would not say that it was good.
I apologize, but are you sure that $ 25k maybe you meant is $ 25k? because even for the pre-sale $25kk this is too much amount. Some projects have such a soft-cap
If you would like to take take advantage of our Private Sale Bonus of 10%, the minimum purchase is $25,000.   We have a $10M cap on the private sale and that is going very quickly.   You can visit https://www.gluon.com/tokensale/ for more information.  www.gluon.com/privatesale is another link for registration. 
Thank you
Private sale collects money in ETH?
yes, you can invest in ETH. When filling out the form on the website you must specify in what you prefer to invest  http://www.gluon.com/privatesale/
it can be strat, eth, btc, ltc, neo or usd.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
If you would like to take take advantage of our Private Sale Bonus of 10%, the minimum purchase is $25,000.   We have a $10M cap on the private sale and that is going very quickly.   You can visit https://www.gluon.com/tokensale/ for more information.  www.gluon.com/privatesale is another link for registration. 

Thank you

There is no progress bar of private tokensale on GLUON`s web site! IMHO it`s easy to set and very helpful for contributors (always see current amount of funds).
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
If we believe the forecasts of the analysts of the automobile markets and the industry as a whole, then within the next 10-12 years until 2030 we can see the serial production of cars automatically manned and, as a result, completely autonomous. If it is, then such technologies as the project offers will be extremely in demand! I think auto-giants will be interested in the project and the opportunity they are already looking at it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Is there a need to pass KYC to participate in the presale? And by the way, will there be a bonus at this stage?

You can ask to join the waitlist and yes there's a 10% bonus during the presale.
The bonus is valid only for those investors who invest at least $25kk. I would not say that it was good.
I apologize, but are you sure that $ 25k maybe you meant is $ 25k? because even for the pre-sale $25kk this is too much amount. Some projects have such a soft-cap

Thank you

Private sale collects money in ETH?
Activity: 70
Merit: 1

Thank you

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

Activity: 532

for private sale - it is quite normal

I think the amount of investment, bonuses for such investments are also justified
Activity: 190

Because the bonus is ONLY for presale
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Activity: 190

Activity: 518
Activity: 266
Thanks for the feedback everyone!!
Just a quick announcement

Have you already determined the programming language in which you will compose a smart-contract? How I understand that this is exactly going to be C# is it so? or you still have not decided?
Activity: 210
Hey. I saw a message from the bot in the telegram, it says that you want to start the airdrop. It's true? or did I receive a fake message? if it so can you give me a working link?
this is a good project. and if the creators do everything as they write, it will be great. and when do you plan to make a beta release?

Gluon is already taking on distributors and evaluating tuner requests.  Our enterprise device is in the hands of many distributors gathering data from vehicles and uploading tunes.

Once the consumer device has completed FCC certification, we will be moving forward selling them through our distribution channels.  You can download the app now and check it out.  Obviously without the device there's not much to play with.  We put together a short vid of us testing new tune needed for a specific vehicle.  Here's a glimpse into some light R&D today.

Thank you

https://youtu.be/A4YEFV6MK14

Thank you
Activity: 224
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
this is a good project. and if the creators do everything as they write, it will be great. and when do you plan to make a beta release?
We really appreciate the support and comments.  Fact is our background is heavy in the automotive sector.  We have so many wonderful enthusiasts on board making this project so much fun.  Entering the space of crypto and blockchain makes it that much better.  We're so excited to have partners like Stratis providing us a platform to grow our services and tackle the automotive industry head on.   Real product, real people, and real passion behind all of it.  I'm glad our supporters are recognizing that.   

We began with some of our largest resources testing and implementing the product.  Most of those resources specialize in European cars.   Volvo, VW, and Audi are among some of the most complex networks so we started there.  One of our largest priority is fleet management which will require some facets of our service to be universal, but the tool has the ability to be customized to specific manufactures.  We have the ability to cater to the end user and their own specific needs. 

Stay tuned Smiley

Do you already have a complete video manual for installing and using your device? A average user can manually set it in own car?

Our enterprise device for distributors have instruction videos and utilize the app to step you through the set up process.  Once we release the consumer device later this year, the app will be simple and user friendly for anyone to set up and start benefiting from the features.  But to answer your question, yes the average car user will be able to set it up on their own utilizing the Gluon app. 

Thank you
Activity: 350
We really appreciate the support and comments.  Fact is our background is heavy in the automotive sector.  We have so many wonderful enthusiasts on board making this project so much fun.  Entering the space of crypto and blockchain makes it that much better.  We're so excited to have partners like Stratis providing us a platform to grow our services and tackle the automotive industry head on.   Real product, real people, and real passion behind all of it.  I'm glad our supporters are recognizing that.   

We began with some of our largest resources testing and implementing the product.  Most of those resources specialize in European cars.   Volvo, VW, and Audi are among some of the most complex networks so we started there.  One of our largest priority is fleet management which will require some facets of our service to be universal, but the tool has the ability to be customized to specific manufactures.  We have the ability to cater to the end user and their own specific needs. 

Stay tuned Smiley

Do you already have a complete video manual for installing and using your device? A average user can manually set it in own car?
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Thanks for the feedback everyone!!

Just a quick announcement

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DXtVUFFU8AAi7C1.jpg:large
Thank you for your feedback, Chris! Your answers to our questions were complete and informative! I strongly recommend everyone to read last few pages of this topic!

No problem at all!   It's great to see all the questions and participation.

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Thank you for your feedback, Chris! Your answers to our questions were complete and informative! I strongly recommend everyone to read last few pages of this topic!
Pages:
Jump to: