Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] Gluon - The first STRATIS Flagship, Verified ICO 🚀 - page 9. (Read 7227 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Is there news about the results of the pre-sale? Everything goes according to plan? The situation in the cryptocurrency market does not facilitate investment.  Embarrassed
Perhaps you should postpone the start of the main sale for a month?

This is really nonsense. Even if you delay it, how do you know the market will be better at the newly set date? Crypto will probably stay chaotic for a long time. There won't be clear rulings in a few months. It all takes time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Is there news about the results of the pre-sale? Everything goes according to plan? The situation in the cryptocurrency market does not facilitate investment.  Embarrassed
I agree with you, the correction in the market adversely affects the interest of ICO investors. Many are trying to wait out this moment.
Activity: 350
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
If we believe the forecasts of the analysts of the automobile markets and the industry as a whole, then within the next 10-12 years until 2030 we can see the serial production of cars automatically manned and, as a result, completely autonomous. If it is, then such technologies as the project offers will be extremely in demand! I think auto-giants will be interested in the project and the opportunity they are already looking at it.

I think there are already autonomous cars and I am sure it won't take another 10 years to see serial production. That might happen even within the next 5 years.
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
Complexity of Gluon is good in Stratis blockchain, I think we need to focus on gluon and stratis smart contract from now on, when smart contract is done, gluon will kick start.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
I see that the technologies and solutions that the project proposes perfectly fit into the spirit of the time - electronics and high technologies, social networks and smart phones - that's our reality, yesterday it seemed something not so close, today it's routine. Such projects make the new day truly new, therefore it should be supported not only from commercial interests but from the fundamental changes that it can entail.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Yes, the positive attitude and indicators of the project give hope for a good result. How do you think, how widely the project can spread and what is its perspective in the long-term forecast? Is there an analyst on capitalization and indicative plans for expansion within our Eurasian continent? Huh
8V Global | 8v.com
I see how the scale of new projects and their number is sweeping the world and it instantly changes with the release of new products or even details to them. Now the speed is such that without the preparation of a conversation between the two in the metro about blockchain and ICO will seem to many a foreign language, however, it will take a little more time and we will end up in a world where no one can do without it. I'm sure. Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
This is great news! It's nice to hear that everything is ready and you can test yourself for fun! For investors, this is an excellent signal that while seriously thinking about expanding participation in the project! Smiley Here everything seems to me obvious - investments do not just pay off, if you have patience, then you will always get your profit. Wink
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hi guys, good morning everyone!

The app is already working and available on most region's AppStore.

The Gluon system can be accessed though various interfaces, Desktop/laptop backend web interface, Android, and all modern iOS devices. The app has great value for business owners as well as to the private end user.
-For the end user the advantage is obvious, we keep everything in our smart phones these days, so it's the most convenient and accessible option of all.
-For a business owner, who may possibly mostly use the backend interface from the office, the app is a great complement to quickly and easily be able to survey from anywhere at any time using the smartphone App.

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
In XEM we trust
When will you have a ready mobile app? It may already exist, but I can't find it in the Russian Apple store
What`s point for project like GLUON develop mobile app? It's just like a tribute to fashion.
8V Global | 8v.com
You know, I now came up with the idea that if you can already shove a micro-nuclear installation into the rocket and it will create enough thrust for supersonic speed, then soon we will see cars on such a thrust. It will remain to connect the car to the Gluon system and get the real transport from Fallout only without its sad background. Smiley
Activity: 17
Hi Everyone, great discussion you have going!

Just checking in to say hi. I'm here if you have any questions on the technology between the Gluon device and the vehicles, but may also be able to answer simpler questions on the overall scope of Gluon and our goals.

To comment on a few points i see discussed above; Our agenda is to put as many Gluon devices on the international market as possible to create a market that has the ability to grow exponentially. To support this the units will be available at very close to cost.

The close ties and since long established network in the automotive industry we have, gives us a great advantage. Several of our founders have many decades each under their belt in the automotive parts manufacturing and distribution industry. This ensures us the best possible position in the market. No other competitor is close to Gluon in this respect. We have the complete chain set up, we know the business, and we already have the working product. Not to mention how we tie this in with parts supply integration into our system for our fleet management customers.
simply - The future is bright!

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Guys, do you have any info about trusted ICO pools that will participate in GLUON`s privete sale? Please share info
Activity: 350
Are there people here who are ready to create a joint pool to invest in this project? I think for many, $ 25,000 is too much money.  Cry
That`s good idea, but why do you want to create pool? You can join to the existing one now.
Hey guys I really wonder how you can trust your money someone? Even if it is someone popular in crypto, as in such pools he can easily decide to disappear with $25k. I really do not understand.

Not everyone can find such a large amount of money. I trust people who have already proven themselves and have authority in the crypto-community. I would trust my money to such a person, but I do not know of any.  Sad
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
I wonder what the team will say to this question: to what price should the service of the project come in order to attract its consumer? How quickly does the project team want to enter global markets or can there be a clear course to grow up to the set parameters in order to later sell the project (with patents and others) Huh
Hey, good questions, I pointed out Gluon for myself as investment option because of its already existing business and I am sure that the success of this project won't make us wait too long.
8V Global | 8v.com
I wonder what the team will say to this question: to what price should the service of the project come in order to attract its consumer? How quickly does the project team want to enter global markets or can there be a clear course to grow up to the set parameters in order to later sell the project (with patents and others) Huh
Activity: 72
Are there people here who are ready to create a joint pool to invest in this project? I think for many, $ 25,000 is too much money.  Cry
That`s good idea, but why do you want to create pool? You can join to the existing one now.
yeah me too agree with your idea..  Wink In addition, first of all you can create a telegram group with some of crypto ico investor and then all of the telegram group member will invest in this project all together..
Activity: 72
We're proud to announce GLUON as a Member and Sponsor of the upcoming event,  Blockchain Delhi, presented by @stratisplatform!
https://www.c-sharpcorner.com/news/blockchain-delhi-2018-conference-announced
let's see the conference details...
Pages:
Jump to: