Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] Gluon - The first STRATIS Flagship, Verified ICO 🚀 - page 45. (Read 7253 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
If you haven't seen this yet, click on the link below.  Sameer Misson, Gluon's CEO gives you some insight and background about our product and company.   

Thank you

https://youtu.be/SeOpYkzw2S0

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
As far as I understand your project has no competitors? How do you plan to get to the markets of different countries of the world?

Thank you for posting.  

Part of our background is in Automotive manufacturing, wholesale distribution, and retail distribution.   We have distributors already set up in multiple countries.  Our plan is to integrate our device and services within all those markets by leveraging our current relationships and distributors.

Have a great day.

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Great news, i think a big part of my stratis will be invested to this ICO. Waiting for the details.
Yeap, that will be silly to skip first Stratis ICO =) I waited it so long
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
As far as I understand your project has no competitors? How do you plan to get to the markets of different countries of the world?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I noticed that the registration in the white list need to specify 3 types of wallets: eth, btc and strat. What is the reason? Gluon token based on strat blockchain, why need others wallets? Also, if  specify a currency with which will be investment it is possible to choose LTC, but in the section to fill the wallets of LTC is missing.
The Stratis ICO platform will be blockchain agnostic which means you will be able to invest using STRAT, ETH, BTC, NEO and LTC and it will do the conversion to Stratis in the background through changelly. This means you will be able to invest in ICOs without having to exchange your BTC or other crypto into Stratis first. Saves you time.
Entering wallet addresses is optional. One of the reasons is to try and prevent duplicate registrations.
Previous post answers the Changelly aspect and game-changing approach by Stratis for contributions.

is it true if I will invest in bitcoins you automatically will convert his into stratis? at what rate of exchange?
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
The project is distinguished by originality already by the theme itself. Machines and technological service (diagnostics)! Without a doubt I'm going to this project and I wish him and the team success! The main thing is to believe and work - then any dreams are fulfilled! Transport companies must necessarily adopt such a technology (product) and integrate into their chain of processes. This will save billions of dollars on a scale of large corporations! Shocked
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I invested in carvertical and will also invest in this. Great project!
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
I noticed that the registration in the white list need to specify 3 types of wallets: eth, btc and strat. What is the reason? Gluon token based on strat blockchain, why need others wallets? Also, if  specify a currency with which will be investment it is possible to choose LTC, but in the section to fill the wallets of LTC is missing.
The Stratis ICO platform will be blockchain agnostic which means you will be able to invest using STRAT, ETH, BTC, NEO and LTC and it will do the conversion to Stratis in the background through changelly. This means you will be able to invest in ICOs without having to exchange your BTC or other crypto into Stratis first. Saves you time.
Thank you for such a detailed response, this is very useful information. I think through this project the price of the STRAT will go up, given the importance of current events.
Activity: 476
Guys won't there be any bonuses and advantages for those who wants to contribute strat not other currencies or order to make it clear that is better to participate with strat and strat has positive price effect.
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Today was a very well day to replenish the reserves of the stratis. Yes, do not throw rocks at me, but I'm really glad to be able to purchase the stratis to participate  including in this the project. Devs, you didn't think to make a small discount for those who will invest in STRAT? This would be a good marketing move for the project's base platform. And more you could orient us at the cost of GLU, please.
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
Great news, i think a big part of my stratis will be invested to this ICO. Waiting for the details.
You can save your strat for another year and get the X10 min. in gluon I would invest using btc or eth
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
I hope after marketing companies Gluon learns about it the maximum number of holders of Stratis. I notified all my friends about the project, we all expect more information, a white paper or technical details.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
And the stratis system  is ready for this ICO? This is what some implementation of the deployment of a smart contract. I apologize in advance, do not really understand the technical features. Was there a similar practice on the stratis platform?
Check out this article on investinblockchain.com

"Stratis Shows Forward Momentum with 2 Partnership Announcements"

https://www.investinblockchain.com/stratis-announces-2-partnerships/

Great article. Tell me where the important information will be stored related to automotive servicing such as vehicle repairs, diagnostics, automotive tests, and more? On a dedicated server?
Activity: 340
Merit: 111
wooww really is a great project because the project develops devices and applications connected to vehicles and allows us to monitor vehicle output (fuel, mileage, range, temperature, etc.)
I really like this project and I hope this project is successful
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
Activity: 476
Info concerning soft and hard cap is coming soon guys as it was already mentioned. More than that devs promised to provide a link to WP.
Activity: 479
Merit: 533
What is the soft cap and hard cap here? I am not sure investing or not.
Merit: 10
I saw information about this topic in the stratis subreddit . You need even more advertising.
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
Good project, i like your project. This project has interesting concept but i want to know, when presale ico started? And where information about your teams?
Pages:
Jump to: