Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] Gluon - The first STRATIS Flagship, Verified ICO 🚀 - page 5. (Read 7227 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 530
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
With Gluon, consumers and fleet managers can connect their vehicles with manufacturers, parts suppliers, and repair shops. GLU Token provides advantages over other payment methods because processing fees are lower, fraud is reduced, currency conversions, chargebacks and settlement periods are eliminated. It must be purchased.
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
somewhere on local Stratis channels it was said that the platform for ICO is already ready and paused, before registration and other paper, but very important red tape with SEC for Gluon. I look forward to the end of the procedure and the start of ICO.
Now comes a very important period. I think in general, 2018 will be very important for the official adoption of ICO by different states. And of course projects based on a real product and a real economy are forced to look around a bit and go further within the framework of the legislation.
Price on strat lately very much decreased. I think this means that we will see a very sharp rise in the price of a coin with the first news about the platform.
The Strat is in the range of 25-35 places by market capitalization I don't think that he will be able to up to the top 15 only due to news about the presenting a ICO
Not this month, but in close future I expect to see STRAT in TOP20.
Gluon will be writtend in a history as first STRAT ICO (The same role has RedPulse - first ICO on NEO Blockchain).
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
I rely on its success once I've already attracted some people to this project!
Activity: 210
Xopoший пpoeкт .ecть пepecпикивa
Activity: 99
Name sounds very good 😀
Big project with lot of marketing camping, seems to be touch the stars.
I agree with concept and it's real innovative for stratis.
I joined this project.
Activity: 2
i thiuonnk this is really good thing to blockchain.. #gluon
Activity: 23
Great news! When will be distribution?
Activity: 4
This is profitable project because this platform is really nice
Activity: 3
I am incredibly optimistic and excited about this project and want to participate in the ICO. 
Activity: 8
I'm excited for this project to get up and running. From the information available, it looks like a really good concept and something I'd be interested in and could have big potential.
Activity: 3
I am really upbeat about this amazing project and absolutely sure that it will perform well in the near future.
Activity: 182
Any news on Stratis acceptance on this ICO?
Then would the price of Stratis will begin to grow.
Activity: 6
I read the announcement thank you im waiting for tje success of this project
Activity: 26
Yes, it's first and long-awaited ICO.
Activity: 42
Nice looking Project looking forward to it Smiley
Activity: 25
I really find GLUON is a revolutionazing project in the automotive industry.
This ICO is my favorite.
Hope I can participate on it
Activity: 57
Gluon is best Project.
I expected this coin Best in future.
Thanks for Gluon team.
Activity: 2
This is the one project that I think will have a huge future in the blockchain sector. I look foward to the next steps from the team.
Pages:
Jump to: